Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-18-2015, 08:57 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
DE don't deserve anything good at the end. If they ever want to make defan legit, neither ends up with Elena. I'm pretty sure Damon has never apologized for inserting himself between SE when they were together and not respecting that? I'm still waiting for that moment.

"I'd say I'm sorry but im not"
Right? The only possible reason for why DE deserve a happy ending is because of the vile people they are together. The only shiit they've been through is Damon abusing her, her loved ones and taking her free will. The entire basis of their relationship has been how he mistreats her and how he makes her a horrible person. Why do they deserve a happy ending? Elena deserves justice, but we know that's not happening.

Stefan and Elena (and pretty much every character at this point) has been turned into a prop for Damons story. Disgusting.

Last edited by Vikram Phalange; 04-18-2015 at 09:12 AM
Old 04-18-2015, 09:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnneH (View Post)
I'm pretty sure Damon has never apologized for inserting himself between SE when they were together and not respecting that? I'm still waiting for that moment.
That would require Damon feeling bad about coming between them or sorry for it and he ain't. Stand up guy is our Damon
Old 04-18-2015, 09:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikram Phalange (View Post)
Right? The only possible reason for why DE deserve a happy ending is because of the vile people they are together. The only shiit they've been through is Damon abusing her, her loved ones and taking her free will. The entire basis of their relationship has been how he mistreats her and how he makes her a horrible person. Why do they deserve a happy ending?
This.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-18-2015, 09:06 AM
Addicted Fan

Lol that's the guy who deserves a happy ending with his greatest love.
Old 04-18-2015, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Damon doesn't feel real remorse for anything terrible he has done.

"To me, this is much more real. If these two crazy kids can make it work, it will be a lot more interesting than a kind of romance with obstacles thrown in." - Marti Noxon

Old 04-18-2015, 09:18 AM
Master Fan

He was feeling remorseful for killing Sarah's mother in the prison world though.
Old 04-18-2015, 10:42 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
He was feeling remorseful for killing Sarah's mother in the prison world though.
Good on him for feeling remorse for murdering a pregnant woman. He totally deserves the humanitarian award .
Old 04-18-2015, 11:08 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
Was he really, or was Bonnie just using the pancakes as an excuse to forgive him?
Old 04-18-2015, 11:55 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Anna (View Post)
Good on him for feeling remorse for murdering a pregnant woman. He totally deserves the humanitarian award .
his Nobel Peace Prize must have gotten lost in the mail i´m sure it will turn up in those flashforwards julie keeps hinting at

Honestly i´m not even watching that often anymore but as a former Forwooder i´m in rage at that effing stefan salvator jerk comment just shut the F up you looser!
And even though i´m a klaroliner now i can say that Tyler HAD EVERY RIGHT to be upset his former girlfrien/ love of his life slept with the man who killed his mother! and he didn´t try to kill her he just growled at her! ugggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhh these writers are the worst!!!

I didnt think it would be possible but sterocest has made me kinda hate both caroline and stefan... and i´m a or now was don´t know a candice stan!
Thats what that blond baloon does! ruins everything

OH and sterocest are totally over thats obvious by the spoilers that are floating around and the 621 synopises only question is do they continue forcing it on us in season 7 (the last season) or just move on to end TVD with the Defan! oh i can only hope for the latter..
Old 04-18-2015, 12:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostros (View Post)
OH and sterocest are totally over thats obvious by the spoilers that are floating around and the 621 synopises only question is do they continue forcing it on us in season 7 (the last season) or just move on to end TVD with the Defan! oh i can only hope for the latter..
I highly doubt Steroline is going anywhere unless JP decides to have Damon and Caroline date. I wouldn't put it past JP to have Caroline date the dude who raped her (speaking of things Damon has never felt remorse for lol). JP does love living vicariously through her fandom bicycle, Caroline.
Old 04-18-2015, 12:43 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah despite spoilers or episode descriptions I'm sure SC aren't done in the least. They may not get together by the end of the season given all the horrible things they did to each other and others, but I'm sure somewhere in S7 they will either get together or have been together given the "flash-forward". I don't know if I would say they're endgame, but they've got a definite shot given Elena no longer being around and JP seems to love SC.
Old 04-18-2015, 01:44 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yeah despite spoilers or episode descriptions I'm sure SC aren't done in the least. They may not get together by the end of the season given all the horrible things they did to each other and others, but I'm sure somewhere in S7 they will either get together or have been together given the "flash-forward". I don't know if I would say they're endgame, but they've got a definite shot given Elena no longer being around and JP seems to love SC.
I can't see them being endgame, I honestly just can't picture any romantic endgames on this show. Defan is a given and I just feel like pairing them up is far too cheesy. This doesn't strike me as a "everyone lived happily ever after" kind of show, which is why I always thought Elena would die in the end... Not sure what they'll do now but I still don't expect people to be all paired up.
Old 04-18-2015, 01:58 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBL (View Post)
I can't see them being endgame, I honestly just can't picture any romantic endgames on this show. Defan is a given and I just feel like pairing them up is far too cheesy. This doesn't strike me as a "everyone lived happily ever after" kind of show, which is why I always thought Elena would die in the end... Not sure what they'll do now but I still don't expect people to be all paired up.
I never thought there would be an endgame for the main trio aside from maybe defan either. I always figured that Elena would die saving someone/everyone or she would be compelled to live a normal human life. I never thought of DE or SE as endgame, but SC I think is a major long shot too.
Old 04-18-2015, 02:10 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I never thought there would be an endgame for the main trio aside from maybe defan either. I always figured that Elena would die saving someone/everyone or she would be compelled to live a normal human life. I never thought of DE or SE as endgame, but SC I think is a major long shot too.
Yup. Only way I see a romantic endgame is if Damon or Stefan die saving the other. If they choose to keep them both alive I think they'll just end up with each other.
Old 04-18-2015, 02:17 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
EPIC Elena Gilbert sendoff...it's beautiful & perfect & worthy
- Annie Wersching
Closed Thread   Post New Thread