Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2014, 12:35 AM
Addicted Fan

Awww the steroline scene was cute

Kara
:It's because Caroline was hating on Stefan back then.Now she's giving him doggy bags even though he broke her heart.Ofc everyone loves it now.duh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
My arm itches sometimes and then I have to use lotion.
Thanks for the useful information Flora.What would this thread do without you!

ETA:Looks like they fired Candice's hair stylist.Her hair looked flawless this epi.FINALLY

Last edited by Rapunzel; 11-21-2014 at 12:42 AM
Old 11-21-2014, 12:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

Ok so i'm a sucker but I loved the doggybag thingie. Yeah, Caroline, you're so over him
Old 11-21-2014, 05:32 AM
New Fan

Still think steroline is the absolute worst! just putting that outthere

anywho 612 filming pics, Nina looks beyond thrilled to be on set

Instagram
Old 11-21-2014, 05:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Nina always looks bored of this show SE scene?? Wonder what they are talking about.. probably about Elena's epic love with his brother. Why do they constantly torture SE fans. I am all for Paul and Nina working together.. I think Paul brings out a much more enthusiastic and playful Nina, but almost all SE scenes lately center around Damon and now Caroline.
Old 11-21-2014, 06:52 AM
Master Fan

Damon is so obnoxious. I found him telling Stefan to go out with Caroline repulsive. I don't think it's his business at all and how did he even find out?

SE scenes are controversial for me. I think Elena is far from deserving of Stefan. I don't want them again because Stefan would never trust that she won't go for his brother again, for good reason.

Last edited by posterity; 11-21-2014 at 07:30 AM
Old 11-21-2014, 09:38 AM
Master Fan

Extended Promo

Old 11-21-2014, 10:02 AM
Part-Time Fan

How do Elena and Damon call Bonnie? Does Kai tell them that she's in Portland? It looked like Bonnie was at a payphone. I bet Jeremy doesn't care about Bonnie being alive because she told him goodbye over the phone, and he has Sarah now. I think the difficult choice that Liv makes in this episode is leaving Bonnie behind because she's too far away to leave with them. I also think Bonnie arrives at the Gilbert House after Damon and Elena leave, which is why she has that break down, having missed her chance to escape.
Old 11-21-2014, 10:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsobelChase (View Post)
How do Elena and Damon call Bonnie? Does Kai tell them that she's in Portland? It looked like Bonnie was at a payphone. I bet Jeremy doesn't care about Bonnie being alive because she told him goodbye over the phone, and he has Sarah now. I think the difficult choice that Liv makes in this episode is leaving Bonnie behind because she's too far away to leave with them. I also think Bonnie arrives at the Gilbert House after Damon and Elena leave, which is why she has that break down, having missed her chance to escape.
I sincerely doubt it since the last time we saw him, he completely broke down over her death and yelled at Sarah that it wouldn't be okay without Bonnie. Besides, he looks shocked in the promo when he finds out Bonnie's alive, so he does care in some way. After Elena tells him the news, Damon says that Bonnie got left behind trying to save him, so I think it's obvious the reason Jeremy isn't happy is because he's too pissed off about Bonnie yet again sacrificing her life for Damon of all people.

I think Liv is torn because she wants to help Bonnie, but she's scared of Kai.

I agree, Bonnie will be too late.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:05 AM
Elite Fan

Yeah it's either because he's angry she sacrificed herself again for someone else and basically chose not to go back to him (sending her teddy back to keep herself and Kai in '94) or because he doesn't want to get his hopes up that she's actually coming back.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:15 AM
Part-Time Fan

Not caring was probably the wrong choice of words. I see Jeremy acting indifferent because he's already been burned once by Bonnie being resurrected, only to die again six months later. I think he will basically shrug off Elena's words after the initial shock wears off then go back about his daily business like he never heard her. I also see him continuing his whatever with Sarah while Elena and Damon focus on getting Bonnie back because he thinks they're going to fail. I don't see Jeremy being involved in the rescue plan at all because he would whether not care then care and be disappointed later.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:38 AM
Master Fan

I don't think Sarah and Jeremy are sleeping together anymore. I think Jeremy may be done with sleeping around now that his denial is over and he's had his breakdown.

Speaking of Sarah, I noticed in the extended promo that she is sitting down with Matt and Enzo standing beside her. It looks like Enzo may be interrogating her or something and then Stefan walks in and says that line about 2 corpses. (I didn't catch all of what he was saying.)
I don't care that much for Sarah, but I'm glad Stefan will have a scene that isn't about Delena or Steroline.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:45 AM
Part-Time Fan

Who does Tyler throw off the balcony in the extended promo? I didn't even notice Sarah in the promo until you mentioned her. I guess she meets her Uncle Stefan in this episode. Is Kai strangling his dad?
Old 11-21-2014, 01:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Oh I didn't know of this thread. Yay, spoiler filled discussion.

IsobelChase I think it's Kai Tyler is throwing off the balcony.
Old 11-21-2014, 02:02 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBL (View Post)
For sure. Idk what Stefan was trying to say but it was obvious she walked away as fast as she could because she didn't want to be rejected. I think the scene was implying Stefan does love her but if he does the writers are doing an atrocious job at getting it across lol.
well he does love her but not romantically
the way the episode went, it seems like other people are getting in stefan's head (it was clear he doesn't see her that way as he himself said) trying to "fix" him a date with her, like w/e
steroline will happen but not sold at all; stefan is still hung up on elena (that phonecall) and caroline will be 2nd best as usual

sick of how this show treats bonnie, like really
Old 11-21-2014, 08:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostros (View Post)
Still think steroline is the absolute worst! just putting that outthere
Nothing is worse than DE imo. Just putting that out there