Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-22-2014, 07:43 AM
Master Fan

Killing Sarah right after Stefan meets her would be a waste. Damon doesn't even know who she is yet and you know the main reason she's here is for Damon's storyline.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:58 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Damon has had more chemistry with Ms. Cuddles than he's had with Elena in forever.
Old 11-22-2014, 08:05 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Regulus-Fan (View Post)
The quote on the floor.
it was the first thing I noticed too! LOL

It's definitely not Luke though. I'd recognize that sleazy hair.
I mean it's definitely a stunt double. But even they would have the same haircut.
I think it's someone random the coven sent.

edit: btw, will Bonnie get out next episode? I thought she was still stuck in that other dimension in the Christmas episode. But in the extended promo she's on the phone with Elena.

Last edited by cinnamoncookie; 11-22-2014 at 09:21 AM
Old 11-22-2014, 11:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
edit: btw, will Bonnie get out next episode? I thought she was still stuck in that other dimension in the Christmas episode. But in the extended promo she's on the phone with Elena.
Bonnie's definitely still stuck in 1994 in the Christmas episode. I think someone was right about Liv only being able to hold the portal open between 1994 and 2012 for a certain amount of time. They're going to be forced to leave Bonnie behind because she doesn't make it back from Portland in time. Closing the portal without Bonnie is probably the difficult decision that Liv makes in this episode. I think they agreed to meet at the Gilbert House, and Bonnie arrives after they leave. The breakdown that someone saw being filmed was probably Bonnie realizing she lost her chance to return to 2012.
Old 11-22-2014, 12:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsobelChase (View Post)
Bonnie's definitely still stuck in 1994 in the Christmas episode. I think someone was right about Liv only being able to hold the portal open between 1994 and 2012 for a certain amount of time. They're going to be forced to leave Bonnie behind because she doesn't make it back from Portland in time. Closing the portal without Bonnie is probably the difficult decision that Liv makes in this episode. I think they agreed to meet at the Gilbert House, and Bonnie arrives after they leave. The breakdown that someone saw being filmed was probably Bonnie realizing she lost her chance to return to 2012.
thank you! Oh okay. That could be it. But Kai's definitely out. Because he strangled a taxidriver in the extended promo. I wonder who he'll go after first. Jo or Liv and Luke.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:38 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
thank you! Oh okay. That could be it. But Kai's definitely out. Because he strangled a taxidriver in the extended promo. I wonder who he'll go after first. Jo or Liv and Luke.
Why are they trying to get her back to 2012?
Old 11-22-2014, 03:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anotherjunkie222 (View Post)
Why are they trying to get her back to 2012?
The show isn't caught up to current time. It's currently Thanksgiving 2012 in the show's timeline.

ETA: I think the taxidriver was Joshua Parker, Kai's father.
Old 11-22-2014, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Elsewhere, Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) helps Matt (Zach Roerig) carry out a plan to take down Enzo (Michael Malarkey) but grows concerned when Matt takes things too far.
What does Jeremy think when Matt wants him to help take down Enzo?? That he wants to have some coffee with him and discuss how murdering people is wrong?? I don't get how Jeremy could be concerned about anything where Enzo is concerned. These writers are wack!!
Old 11-22-2014, 06:26 PM
Master Fan

Why doesn't Matt like Enzo?
Old 11-22-2014, 06:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Damon has had more chemistry with Ms. Cuddles than he's had with Elena in forever.
LMAO THIS IS GOLD
Old 11-22-2014, 06:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
He's met him.

Avatar courtesy of: midnight_road.
Old 11-22-2014, 06:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
Mostly because he murdered Tripp... I assume..

And because something happens in the next episode that Matt doesn't appreciate either:

Quote:
Elsewhere, Matt (Zach Roerig) takes matters into his own hands when Enzo’s (Michael Malarkey) actions cross the line,

Quote:
Originally Posted by venusnv80 (View Post)
He's met him.
There is that.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:01 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
What does Jeremy think when Matt wants him to help take down Enzo?? That he wants to have some coffee with him and discuss how murdering people is wrong?? I don't get how Jeremy could be concerned about anything where Enzo is concerned. These writers are wack!!
Maybe he thinks they're just going to quickly kill Enzo, but Matt decides to torture him first and it freaks Jeremy out.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewelstone (View Post)
Maybe he thinks they're just going to quickly kill Enzo, but Matt decides to torture him first and it freaks Jeremy out.
It's possible. I just hate how they selectively like some murderers.. but other murderers they want to kill and hate. As I said.. the writers are wack.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glader|4|Life (View Post)
It's possible. I just hate how they selectively like some murderers.. but other murderers they want to kill and hate. As I said.. the writers are wack.
I agree, it's ridiculous.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread