Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2014, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helena Manning (View Post)
Nothing is worse than DE imo. Just putting that out there
That's very true, SC is still craptacular though.
Old 11-21-2014, 08:57 PM
Elite Fan

Damon has had more chemistry with Ms. Cuddles than he's had with Elena in forever.
Old 11-21-2014, 09:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

bonnie hair be looking ratchet
Old 11-21-2014, 09:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmmbacon (View Post)
Damon has had more chemistry with Ms. Cuddles than he's had with Elena in forever.
ITA.

I don't see how the SE phone call indicates that Stefan is hung up on Elena. IA that he might be hung up on her but that phone call didn't really shed any light on that. I mean did I miss something?
Old 11-21-2014, 10:00 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlienSoul (View Post)
Oh I didn't know of this thread. Yay, spoiler filled discussion.

IsobelChase I think it's Kai Tyler is throwing off the balcony.
I thought Kai was in Portland. We see him strangling his father in a car. I actually think it's Enzo. I slowed down the promo, and the man getting thrown off the balcony has on the same outfit as Enzo. I wish it was Kai, though.
Old 11-21-2014, 11:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsobelChase (View Post)
I thought Kai was in Portland. We see him strangling his father in a car. I actually think it's Enzo. I slowed down the promo, and the man getting thrown off the balcony has on the same outfit as Enzo. I wish it was Kai, though.
Hm, could be Enzo. I considered him, too, lol, bc of the hair. And it could sort of make sense with what the synopsis for 6x09 says about Enzo crossing a line.
Old 11-22-2014, 03:49 AM
Absolute Fan

I enjoyed this week's episode. This season seems to be heavily concentrating on magic. I wonder if that's Julie Plec's influence. I think the ships are better written this season. I mean the show still has sloppy dialogue and plot holes, but it's past sirebonds and hummingbirds. Delena might still be boring in my eyes, but I think it's better written. Same goes for Steroline. She has a more equal footing now and is no longer painting him as a superhero.
All I want now is for Bonnie to stop dying and ending up in different dimensions. I'm over her being stabbed or abused. And for Tyler not to become overprotective. I really hope that's Kai's stuntdouble that he pushes off the balcony.

x

Last edited by cinnamoncookie; 12-01-2014 at 05:13 AM Reason: This post was not made to say that Caroline is pathetic
Old 11-22-2014, 05:35 AM
Elite Fan

Does the guy Tyler is pushing off the balcony look like Luke to anyone else? The hair is lighter and longer than Kai's.
Old 11-22-2014, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)

x
The quote on the floor.
Old 11-22-2014, 06:10 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I enjoyed this week's episode. This season seems to be heavily concentrating on magic. I wonder if that's Julie Plec's influence. I think the ships are better written this season. I mean the show still has sloppy dialogue and plot holes, but it's past sirebonds and hummingbirds. Delena might still be boring in my eyes, but I think it's better written. Same goes for Steroline. She's no longer licking his shoes and painting him as a superhero.
All I want now is for Bonnie to stop dying and ending up in different dimensions. I'm over her being stabbed or abused. And for Tyler not to become overprotective. I really hope that's Kai's stuntdouble that he pushes off the balcony.

x
I am so glad to read something to finally see that they have changed the show a bit and are trying to focus more on character relationship's and im glad you enjoyed this episode I thought it was great and I feel like the show is really coming back together. I am so glad that there isn't a big baddie that directly puts elenas life in danger because honestly that had been a main theme for at least the last 4 seasons and I really like that they have put in some new characters. I love jo and Alaric together and I am really happy he is back cause I really missed the banter he and damon had. I thought tho now damon is back that he and Enzo may have interacted more seeing as Enzo was gonna make Stefan miserable for giving up but no big deal really..
I like tyler and liv together
I love the bonnie and kai scenes and it is a main storyline which so many have complained that bonnie doesn't get so it is good for that.
I am a DE shipper so I wont say anymore on that.
I don't mind Stefan and caroline but if they were to be with other people I wouldn't mind either as long as they get back the friendship they always had
Old 11-22-2014, 06:11 AM
New Fan

Quote:
I enjoyed this week's episode. This season seems to be heavily concentrating on magic. I wonder if that's Julie Plec's influence. I think the ships are better written this season. I mean the show still has sloppy dialogue and plot holes, but it's past sirebonds and hummingbirds. Delena might still be boring in my eyes, but I think it's better written. Same goes for Steroline. She's no longer licking his shoes and painting him as a superhero.

x
I am so glad to read something to finally see that they have changed the show a bit and are trying to focus more on character relationship's and im glad you enjoyed this episode I thought it was great and I feel like the show is really coming back together. I am so glad that there isn't a big baddie that directly puts elenas life in danger because honestly that had been a main theme for at least the last 4 seasons and I really like that they have put in some new characters. I love jo and Alaric together and I am really happy he is back cause I really missed the banter he and damon had. I thought tho now damon is back that he and Enzo may have interacted more seeing as Enzo was gonna make Stefan miserable for giving up but no big deal really..
I like tyler and liv together
I love the bonnie and kai scenes and it is a main storyline which so many have complained that bonnie doesn't get so it is good for that.
I am a DE shipper so I wont say anymore on that.
I don't mind Stefan and caroline but if they were to be with other people I wouldn't mind either as long as they get back the friendship they always had..
Old 11-22-2014, 06:18 AM
New Fan

also I have watch the promo in slow mode and I think it is Jeremy that tyler is pushing over
Old 11-22-2014, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

^ But why would Tyler push Jeremy? I think it's either Kai or somebody from the Gemini Coven sent by Liv's father to get her for the merge.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:23 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raguoc (View Post)
Does the guy Tyler is pushing off the balcony look like Luke to anyone else? The hair is lighter and longer than Kai's.
I agree, looks like Luke to me.
Old 11-22-2014, 07:33 AM
Master Fan

According to the TVD wikia page Luke isn't in the episode but Joshua Parker is so it could be Liv's dad.

So I was thinking what if Enzo kills Sarah in the next episode which is why Jeremy teams up with Matt to take him down. They got rid of Tripp and Liam, so Sarah seems like the mostly likely to be next. The Gemini Coven cast will be around for a while.

Last edited by ElenaBelle; 11-22-2014 at 07:39 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread