Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 11-06-2012, 01:50 PM
Master Fan

yes, they disagree, I just wonder why do they disagree. I don't remember a time when the gang disagreed about going after Klaus - or trying to. Stefan has a reason now, but I can't imagine Caroline's except for it being dangerous. But it seems to backfire because Klaus will seemingly kill or at least injure badly people.

edit: new season 4 promo. Nothing new as far as I can say
http://www.spoilertv.com/2012/11/the...new-promo.html
x
Old 11-06-2012, 02:14 PM
Extreme Fan

why are they giving me 4x09 before 4x07??? we can't even get a title for 4x07....must be something in that description that gives away something about 4x06? #aggravating

Old 11-06-2012, 02:15 PM
Part-Time Fan

Well maybe Stefan has filled Caroline in on the human cure? More people need to find out to keep the story going, and if S/E have broken up and the brothers are still fighting it seems logical that he would tell Caro. Also it sounds like it might be a bit of a wolves v vamps thing which leads me to believe the hybrids are the issue not Klaus. I mean Tyler can't really do anything to Klaus or he himself will die.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Meanwhile, Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon retreat to the Gilbert Lake House to help Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) conquer some dangerous inner demons with the help of Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay), who reveals a piece of ancient history that leaves them all speechless.
Oh, lordy. Damon and Elena on a semi-trip involving Jeremy, again We all know how well those things turn out.

Here's something I'm not understanding well: do Bonnie and the Professor go to the lake house as well? I'm guessing that everyone still hasn't found out about the professor being the one who sent Connor to Mystic Falls.

And speaking about Connor, I'm getting the feeling he may be kinda six feet under by this episode...

This ep. description really makes me wanna read the ones for 4x07 and 4x08 soon, so maybe it'll make more sense
Old 11-06-2012, 02:23 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamoncookie (View Post)
another party? boah, couldn't it have been a christmas dinner or something???
Nope, too underwhelming.

I'm looking forward to seeing Hayley. I think she's kind of bad ass. I hope they don't give her a love interest and turn her into a needy and weak character just to show that she can be "deep" too.
Old 11-06-2012, 02:40 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nira18 (View Post)
The CW's Holiday 2012 Highlights: New Spoilers For The Vampire Diaries, Arrow & More | KSiteTV

Quote:

A WINTER WONDERLAND IN MYSTIC FALLS — As a Winter Wonderland-themed party fills the streets of Mystic Falls, Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) find themselves at odds with Tyler (Michael Trevino) over his plans for Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and his hybrids. When Caroline proposes a solution to their problem, Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin) finds a dramatic way to make it clear that she is not on board. Later, Klaus makes a discovery that leads to chaos and violence. Meanwhile, Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon retreat to the Gilbert Lake House to help Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) conquer some dangerous inner demons with the help of Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay), who reveals a piece of ancient history that leaves them all speechless. Zach Roerig also stars. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Michael J. Cinquemani & Julie Plec (#409).

I love Klaus, but I sick of everyone worry about the hybrids. I mean the hybrids are easy as hell to kill,and so far they haven't done anything major to anyone major. Why are they still going after Klaus? it stupid at this points to still be going after him after everything that they been through. Wasn't the whole reason the show said he can't be kill unless by a white oak stake ,and all the people that Klaus turned die with him was so that they can keep the originals ( I love Klaus,and the originals) on the show?? So why do they continue with that stupid Let's kill Klaus storyline?

I like the idea that Stefan and Caroline are in agreement,and seem to have a friendship this year. I already know I'm not going to like Tyler ,or Hayley this season at all. So there is no mention of Rebecca. I wonder if she is still dagger,or if someone killed her. There was a spoiler early on in season 4 that said that Jeremy will try and killed Rebecca. I hope he didn't do that. I'm not a big fan of Jeremy, but I him killing Rebecca would make him an even more unpopular characters.
Old 11-06-2012, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpyChick_girl (View Post)
Here's something I'm not understanding well: do Bonnie and the Professor go to the lake house as well? I'm guessing that everyone still hasn't found out about the professor being the one who sent Connor to Mystic Falls.

And speaking about Connor, I'm getting the feeling he may be kinda six feet under by this episode...
It says with the help of Bonnie and Professor Shane so I think they are also going with them.

Right not surprising, it is annoying that the writers either kill them off quick or make them start working with the gang
Old 11-07-2012, 12:04 AM
Extreme Fan

hmm i suppose connor would die, and that would advance their jeremy story line, but i wonder why they would hype him and make him so "badass" undestructable, ect and then kill him in the first half of the season. you'd think he'd make it to at least the mid-season finale

Old 11-07-2012, 12:46 AM
Part-Time Fan

Have we not been getting any Canadian promos lately? I can't seem to find anything...
Old 11-07-2012, 01:43 AM
Master Fan

I don't remember Connor being described as undestructible, only a tough vampire hunter. He's proved he's tough, it doesn't mean he has to stick for too long. He was just the prompt to Jeremy's storyline.
I'm all for Connor dying and then I want to know what Stefan will do because for the tattoo to appear in Jeremy's body he has to kill vampires. Will he put Jeremy's life in danger just meet the ends he wants with Elena?
x
Old 11-07-2012, 01:49 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Call me freaking excited for this episode. IMO, everything is quite good from this. Their goal is against Klaus, wethever the plan is about, they're against Klaus, and it couldn't be better. Forwood and Stefan involved in the same thing, YAY. put Stefan in team Forwood and the guy will shine. He doesn't need Elena, he doesn't need Damon. I'm all for team Stefan, guys, lately everything that's been happening around the triangle makes me more and more into Team Stefan. Stefan, get rid of Elena! I would also like to remember that synopsis give you the general idea of the episode plot, but sometimes they imply more than what actually happens. Remember the synopsis for episode 3x09, Homecoming? Well, that synopsis implied that Matt and Caroline together got shocked by Tyler's attitude through the whole night. And that's not what happened at all. First of all Matt & Caroline didn't even share a scene together, and then they were more than shocked, I'd say. And Tyler's attitude wasn't the way it sounded by those words. So, what I mean is that Stefan and Caroline being at the odds with Tyler could be too strong, but anyway, it's not so bad either. 'Cause I'm sure Tyler's plan is too risky, for him, too. Do you remember their scene in 3x20? Tyler was all about "I'll kill Klaus, and I die along with him", Stefan was against it, and there's no need to say how Caroline was. Tyler's plan, or decisions, come from his heart, he's spontaneous. And he does love to risk. OTOH, Stefan loves organizing and studying his plans. And Caroline, well, if this plan is dangerous for Tyler, of course she'll be against it, but even if it was too dangerous for him and other people. "That's not the best case" scenario. BUT, the fact that she finds a solution means that she's willing to help Tyler, anyway. She's with him, no matter what, and she finds a way to make it better. I just wonder why Hayley would find a dramatic way to show she's not okay with that. Oh and Klaus is busy doing his usual stuff, good

But why the heck did they release this synopsis before 4x07?
Old 11-07-2012, 02:25 AM
Master Fan

CW released some holiday descriptions ahead...

Well, I'm also excited about the episode because I see they're not making Klaus make all the moves to break Forwood. We've seen how jealous Tyler is and when Caroline will oppose to whatever idea he has, he won't be happy, regardless of the reasons. She's his girlfriend and he expects her to stand by his side especially against the guy who is pursuing her, regardless of the circumstances. It's a territorial thing. That said, I don't think that's how relationships must work, but given Tyler's wolf persona, the territorial male thing going on that he had showed many times before, I see it becoming yet another problem for them and one that's theirs because that's not how a boyfriend should treat a girlfriend.

And I like it because I think it's more natural for Forwood break up because of internal problems in their relationship rather than because of Klaus' scheming... I have no problem with Klaus falling in love (or whatever his feelings are) with a girl, and pursuing her. That's what every male does in the world. But I do have problem with him resorting to high school methods to achieve his objectives. He's better than that. So I expect him to create some trouble, but not "mean-girl" tactics, and I also think (or expect) Forwood will implode because of their own problems. Klaus will only be a bump.
That said, I don't expect Forwood to break up this year, I think they will probably break up by February sweeps, that if one of the parts doesn't die, after all they said two important characters are going to die (and I still don't believe them, but the possibility is always there)
x
Old 11-07-2012, 02:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

How many times a married couple fight about not agreeing on things like this? That doesn't mean they break up. And what you call territorial male thing is jealousy, not like "you're mine and you have to support everything I do". I feel like there's more a petition to make Forwood break up, on this thread. Maybe Tyler & Caroline break up this season, maybe not. I do agree, though, they won't break up for Klaus, if they ever break up, 'cause Klaus can't stand a chance. And anyway, even if Caroline is not in with Tyler's plan against Klaus, something I'm also curious to know what it is about, it looks like she's in with Tyler's goal anyway 'cause she finds a solution about it. It does not sound like she's turning her back on him.
Old 11-07-2012, 03:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

I am really hoping that SE are broken up at that time I have love for SE don't get me wrong... but if Elena is going on trips with Damon then I am just over it. Better to be over then to play this back and forth sht all the time.

I love that Stefan, Caroline and Tyler look to be getting some scenes together. I have always loved the SC friendship... but I have been dying for a Tyler/Stefan friendship aswell.. hopefully we will get some good scenes.

Quote:
I'm all for team Stefan, guys, lately everything that's been happening around the triangle makes me more and more into Team Stefan.
Welcome Stefan is my bb for life
Old 11-07-2012, 04:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

[QUOTE=Stefan's Sweetheart♥;66252995]I I love that Stefan, Caroline and Tyler look to be getting some scenes together. I have always loved the SC friendship... but I have been dying for a Tyler/Stefan friendship aswell.. hopefully we will get some good scenes.QUOTE]

THIS

I think Stefan and Elena will break up for some reason in episode 6, and it's gonna be heartbreaking and all that stuff. But IMO, Stefan needs to give Elena a little speech. Like "if you're with me, you're with me. Meaning, no more lies, no more secrets. And I mean it."