Old 11-05-2012, 08:15 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-05-2012, 08:46 PM
Loyal Fan

Episode 4x05 'Killer" Sneak Peek 2

I like it that Damon is worry about Stefan. Anyone want to bet Damon undagger Rebecca to find out what Stefan and Klaus are up to.

Last edited by Damon's secret; 11-05-2012 at 08:47 PM Reason: Stefan and Elena break up every season
Old 11-05-2012, 08:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon's secret (View Post)
I like it that Damon is worry about Stefan. Anyone want to bet Damon undagger Rebecca to find out what Stefan and Klaus are up to.
YES! that is like my main plot in life haha. i would love that idea. i hope they do it

Old 11-05-2012, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Heartstopper

Tftnt!
nick ♥ charlie
jordan ○ icon
Old 11-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

tftnt! .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-9,NJH D-109 OSW D-135, J-Hope D-136, Jinyoung-D-157 JK-D-374

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, LDH D-345
Old 11-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckgranger (View Post)
YES! that is like my main plot in life haha. i would love that idea. i hope they do it
Ooh I would love this. Let's cross our fingers! To be honest, I think this would be the type of scenario that would facilitate Elena and Damon finding out about the "cure".
Old 11-06-2012, 01:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread!

It's like no matter how things can change, or how many things can happen, the drama is just the same. Elena denying something or Elena lying about it. I think this time she refused more that part of herself that actually enjoyed what she was doing than refusing Damon, but in a way or another, Damon is the one that allows her to be that way, too. It's just bad writing, IMO, and repetitive. She's still the same dishonest girl, she still hides things from her boyfriend, and there's really no reason, because if she believes Stefan is the one who should teach her, who better than Stefan would get what losing control means? HE wouldn't judge her, he would understand. Yet, they use it as a way to create drama and to give somthing to Damon to hold on to.

Blasphemy, where did you get that info about Matt and April mirroring Delena dance in episode 7?
Old 11-06-2012, 10:40 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freckles87 (View Post)
It's like no matter how things can change, or how many things can happen, the drama is just the same. Elena denying something or Elena lying about it. I think this time she refused more that part of herself that actually enjoyed what she was doing than refusing Damon, but in a way or another, Damon is the one that allows her to be that way, too. It's just bad writing, IMO, and repetitive. She's still the same dishonest girl, she still hides things from her boyfriend, and there's really no reason, because if she believes Stefan is the one who should teach her, who better than Stefan would get what losing control means? HE wouldn't judge her, he would understand. Yet, they use it as a way to create drama and to give somthing to Damon to hold on to.
This pretty much sums it up. It's really become hard to enjoy this show. They should just get a new guy for Elena already, preferably not a vampire. lol

Last edited by MaryLouMoriarty; 11-06-2012 at 10:58 AM
Old 11-06-2012, 11:29 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damon's secret (View Post)
Episode 4x05 'Killer" Sneak Peek 2

I would love for that to happen SFM, h8 Stefan and Klaus at the moment
Old 11-06-2012, 11:32 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)
This pretty much sums it up. It's really become hard to enjoy this show. They should just get a new guy for Elena already, preferably not a vampire. lol
UGH! Ikr... i've been thinking the same thing since mid season 3... all three of them need new love interests so that the triangle is spaced out and makes more sense... I'm really tired of JP trying to justify the triangle when really it just makes no sense and at the end of the day makes ALL of them look bad, especially Elena... they introduce a ton of unnecessary and boring characters already why not introduce a guy that Elena can like for a few eps to take her mind off of stefan or damon...again this would've been better mid season 3, but now things are just a mess... it really is hard to enjoy this show now especially when all the character and story flaws are so obvious and poorly contrived... i honestly take JP's storytelling as a slap in the face to fans cause i think that she thinks we aren't capable of making these connections and realizing how crappy the story is sometimes.... tbh this show stopped being good for me after 309
"When I created Buffy, I wanted to create a female icon, but I also wanted to be very careful to surround her with men that not only have no problem with the idea of a female leader, but were in fact engaged and even attracted to the idea." - Joss Whedon
Old 11-06-2012, 12:57 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
The CW has released information about holiday themed episodes that are on our way, including new spoilers for several shows including The Vampire Diaries and Arrow.

Thursday, December 13
“THE VAMPIRE DIARIES” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

“O Come, All Ye Faithful” (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV) => episode 4x09

A WINTER WONDERLAND IN MYSTIC FALLS — As a Winter Wonderland-themed party fills the streets of Mystic Falls, Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) find themselves at odds with Tyler (Michael Trevino) over his plans for Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and his hybrids. When Caroline proposes a solution to their problem, Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin) finds a dramatic way to make it clear that she is not on board. Later, Klaus makes a discovery that leads to chaos and violence. Meanwhile, Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon retreat to the Gilbert Lake House to help Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) conquer some dangerous inner demons with the help of Bonnie (Kat Graham) and Professor Shane (guest star David Alpay), who reveals a piece of ancient history that leaves them all speechless. Zach Roerig also stars. Pascal Verschooris directed the episode written by Michael J. Cinquemani & Julie Plec (#409).

The CW's Holiday 2012 Highlights: New Spoilers For The Vampire Diaries, Arrow & More | KSiteTV

Last edited by nira18; 11-06-2012 at 01:06 PM
Old 11-06-2012, 01:07 PM
Master Fan

I don't want 4x09 description, I want 4x07 (but thanks for posting it)
But does it look odd that Stefan and Elena are apart and even odder that it seems like CAROLINE is at odds with Tyler over his plans about Klaus? Stefan has a reason, but why does Caroline?
If I had to make a very loosely assumption, I'd say SE is broken up and TC aren't in a good place per say... surely we still miss the information from 4x07 and 4x08, but that was the impression I got.
x

Last edited by *Babi*; 11-06-2012 at 01:19 PM
Old 11-06-2012, 01:32 PM
Absolute Fan

another party? boah, couldn't it have been a christmas dinner or something???

Tyler x Caroline x Stefan is going to be awesome though. I love that Caroline is very team Stefan and Tyler does not get her hero-worshipping. it's so awesome.

Tyler and Hayley probably want to get the hybrids break their sirebonds. for some odd reasons Caroline and Stefan don't agree...

The Musketeers Campaign Thread
Old 11-06-2012, 01:41 PM
Master Fan

Stefan is working with Klaus. I have no idea why Caroline opposes though. I'm sure it's not defending Klaus because it's him, but probably because their plan (Tyler and Hayley I assume) is probably dangerous.
x
Old 11-06-2012, 01:45 PM
Master Fan

they probably just have disagreements on how to deal with Klaus, rather than Tyler taking sides.