Old 11-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Extreme Fan

The Vampire Diaries S&S #125: because there may be a cure for vampirism

alternate cover photo

Season 4 Spoilers

4x06 - We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes - 11/15
Written by Evan Bleiweiss and Julie Plec
Photos [2]| Promo | Extended Promo | Canadian Promo | Sneak peek
ELENA'S NEW NIGHTMARE — Terrifying hallucinations leave Elena shaken and confused, causing her to make a dangerous mistake. After giving Stefan some very disturbing news about Elena, Klaus takes matters into his own hands. Professor Shane reveals a story of ancient witchcraft to Damon and Bonnie. With help from Klaus and Stefan, Jeremy begins a new chapter in his life. Finally, Elena makes a painful personal confession to Stefan, and Matt gives Damon startling new information about Professor Shane."
[Breakup before hiatus] [Someone's haunting elena] [Delena] [Carina MacKenzie tweets]

4x07 - My Brother's Keeper - 11/29
Written by Caroline Dries and Elisabeth Finch
Photos | Promo | Extended Promo | Canadian Promo | Sneak peeks
THE MISS MYSTIC FALLS PAGEANT — Caroline does her best to be there for Stefan and Elena in a tough time. Damon tries to convince Stefan to help him uncover Prof. Shane’s motives, but Stefan is intent on carrying out a different plan with Klaus. At the annual Miss Mystic Falls Pageant, Elena and Caroline give April advice on which dress to wear, while Tyler and Hayley work together on a secret project, and Damon confronts Prof. Shane with his suspicions. Alarmed by the vivid nightmares he’s having, Jeremy turns to Matt for help, but the situation escalates sooner than anyone expected. Olympic Gold Medalist Gabrielle Douglas also makes an appearance.
[Gabby Douglas cameo] [Miss Mystic Falls and a dance] [Episode 7 advice lol] [Matt taking Elena to MMF (4x07)] [Klaus taking Caroline] [Caroline may be cracking] [Will Caroline compromise her morals for Klaus?] [JP interview 11/8]

4x08 - TBA
Written by Jose Molina and Charlie Charbonneau
[Klaus' ex-girlfriend, Damon's witch] [WWII Flashback! (4.08)] [Casting: Adrian will appear] [Casting: Nandi, witch (sides)]

4x09 - Oh Come, All Ye Faithful - 12/13
Written by Michael J. Cinquemani and Julie Plec
A WINTER WONDERLAND IN MYSTIC FALLS — As a Winter Wonderland-themed party fills the streets of Mystic Falls, Stefan (Paul Wesley) and Caroline (Candice Accola) find themselves at odds with Tyler (Michael Trevino) over his plans for Klaus (Joseph Morgan) and his hybrids. When Caroline proposes a solution to their problem, Hayley (guest star Phoebe Tonkin) finds a dramatic way to make it clear that she is not on board. Later, Klaus makes a discovery that leads to chaos and violence. Meanwhile, Elena (Nina Dobrev) and Damon retreat to the Gilbert Lake House to help Jeremy (Steven R. McQueen) conquer some dangerous inner demons with the help of Bonnie and Professor Shane, who reveals a piece of ancient history that leaves them all speechless. Zach Roerig also stars.
[A winterland charity event]

General Spoilers: (most recent first)
[JP post 4x05] [JP on elena's kill, jeremy's storyline, bromance, the cure] [Tyler on a mission] [Pheobe Tonkin about Hayley] [JP about 4x06-4x09] [JP interview before 4x04] [Will elena take feeding too far?] [5 Spoilery Bits] [Connor Drama] [Season 4 Secrets] [Hayley's motives] [Caroline's jeaaaloussss!] [Caroline turns to Klaus] [Will elena kiss damon?, major deaths coming] [Hope for Klaroline?] [Stealing Klaus's thunder] [JP on season 4] [Damon missing Alaric] [Rudy as Bonnie's father] [Caroline Tyler & Klaus] [Damon helping in transition] [Damon & Meredith bond] [Ian about Delena] [Bonnie's dad coming] [Elena as a vampire] [Elena Dilemmas and a lonely Damon] [Phoebe Tonkin Talks 'Vampire Diaries'] [Crash course in Vampirism 101 for Elena] [Season 4 Promo Paul/Nina/Ian][Season 4 gets an extra episode as the love triangle gets bloody] [Jamie on the back burner]

Episode Recaps:
[4x01] [4x02] [4x05 (tyler)] [4x05]

Interviews with the Cast/EPs:
Julie Plec [Before 4x04] [TV Addict][post premiere interview][Triangle reset][Starrymag] [Examiner] [Hollywoodreporter] [Wetpaint] [Fanhattan] [TVline]
Kevin Williamson [Elena's Season 4 Journey 'Won't Be Easy']
Candice Accola [Helping Elena and on Klaus in Tyler's body]
Paul Wesley [Guilt and Elena turning]
Ian Somerhalder [Delena][Bad boy Damon's not pining] [Elena compulsion]
Daniel Gillies [Elijahs S4 return] [Flashback spoilers]
Zack Roerig[Matt, Rebekah, and missing Matt Davis][Moral compass] [Drastic changes in MF]
Torrey Devitto [Sticking around]
Joseph Morgan [Episode 4.04]

Casting News:
Todd Williams as Connor (4x02) [1] [2]
Grace Phipps as April Young (4x02)
Phoebe Tonkin as Hayley (4x03) [1] [2]
David Alpay as Professor Shane (4x04) [1]
Paul Telfer as Alexander (4x04 flashback) [1] [2]
Blake Hood as Dean, a hybrid (4x05)
Alyssa Diaz as Kimberly, a hybrid (4x06)
[Michah Parker as Adrian (4x08)]
Rick Worthy as Rudy Owens (4x10) [1] [2]

Comic-Con:
Panel [1] [2] [3]
[Michael Trevino/Zach Roerig] [Steven R. McQueen] [Julie Plec]

Post-Finale-Interviews:
[Zap2it] [InsideTV] [Hollywoodlife] [Examiner] [Spoilerguide]

Last edited by ckgranger; 11-10-2012 at 02:24 PM
Old 11-05-2012, 12:50 PM
Passionate Fan

Tftnt!
Old 11-05-2012, 01:12 PM
Master Fan

"I wasn't myself last night"
Yes, you were, Elena. It's just you're terrible person, not willing to admit it. A very selfish person under the selfless cover. That's exactly who you are and exactly what you did last episode. this show would be much better if she died. MUCH BETTER, though I know it wouldn't have a show then. But I do hope she dies in the series finale like she did in the books' original trilogy
x
Old 11-05-2012, 01:20 PM
Extreme Fan

yep, she was. just a different side of herself. nobody is never happy

Old 11-05-2012, 01:24 PM
Master Fan

Does anyone else think it's contrived how big a deal they are making of this dance? It wasn't even dirty dancing, lol. The fact that Elena considers it so awful is ridiculous but of course they use it as a way to get drama, which only serves to make Elena look worse in the end.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:54 PM
Passionate Fan

For me, it is a big deal, that she danced with Damon. I don't think it's fair to stefan, if she dances like that with his brother, of whom she knows is in love with her, and isn't afraid to act on his feelings. She probably didn't tell Stefan, because she knows that she should distance herself from Damon, rather than lean on him.
Tbh, I think she's beeing a coward about this whole thing. And she's making everything worse than it already is.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:05 PM
Master Fan

amplifying the fact that she dirty danced is like telling a kid he's going to jail because he stole a cookie from the cookie jar. it's obvious it's the show's way of creating triangle drama without actually having any real triangle drama. they don't want elena to kiss damon so they need to pretend that what she did was so bad so we can imagine a triangle that is not.

LOLLLLLLL
Old 11-05-2012, 02:11 PM
Ultimate Fan

Is it wrong I liked the show better early season 1, when it wasn't all about fan pandering and the triangle?

The dancing to me in a sense isn't a big deal because it was filmed so ridiculously I couldn't take it seriously. But on the other hand getting up close and person with your boyfriend's brother is wrong. In all honesty the only scene that really annoyed me in the whole episode was Stefan and Klaus tricking Rebekah into telling them where the sword was and Stefan stopping her running so Klaus could stake her. I know she's done some bad things but I actually like Rebekah a lot.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:13 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The dancing to me in a sense isn't a big deal because it was filmed so ridiculously I couldn't take it seriously.
this is hilarious.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryLouMoriarty (View Post)
For me, it is a big deal, that she danced with Damon. I don't think it's fair to stefan, if she dances like that with his brother, of whom she knows is in love with her, and isn't afraid to act on his feelings. She probably didn't tell Stefan, because she knows that she should distance herself from Damon, rather than lean on him.
Tbh, I think she's beeing a coward about this whole thing. And she's making everything worse than it already is.
I agree that she shouldn't be doing any of this, but the reality is she shouldn't even have feelings for her boyfriend's brother and yet tvd doesn't see a problem there. I'm saying the dance was no worse than anything Elena's done this season, they're kinda blowing it up imo. I would never call that dirty dancing (the blood licking was bizarre though haha). And then by having Elena not tell Stefan, it's making Elena look terrible.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:26 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBL (View Post)
I agree that she shouldn't be doing any of this, but the reality is she shouldn't even have feelings for her boyfriend's brother and yet tvd doesn't see a problem there. I'm saying the dance was no worse than anything Elena's done this season, they're kinda blowing it up imo. I would never call that dirty dancing (the blood licking was bizarre though haha). And then by having Elena not tell Stefan, it's making Elena look terrible.
Yep, agreed. The whole situation is rediculous. Elena is obviously not capable of learning from her past mistakes. She simply keeps hiding things from Stefan, although he spicifically told her not to.
If SE break up, I hope that the writers take time to fix Elena, and then focus on her love life again. I just hate it when they ruin the female leads.
Old 11-05-2012, 02:35 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:13 PM
Part-Time Fan

The Delena dance in 4x04 was cheesy and embarrassing (the Dekena version of the Stelena motorbike scene lol) so why Elena thinks she needs to hide it is a mystery to me. Also, Stefan knew she was going there to feed so why does she need to keep quiet?

Besides, since Bonnie witnessed everything I'm confused as to how Elena thinks it will never come up. Or is she going to force Bonnie to keep her mouth shut, in which case Elena continues her trend of bring the worst friend in the world.

But with Elena hiding things then making a painful confession in 4x06, and Stefan hiding this cure nonsense, it seems like the Stelena house of cards might be getting knocked down in ep 6.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysBL (View Post)
Does anyone else think it's contrived how big a deal they are making of this dance? It wasn't even dirty dancing, lol. The fact that Elena considers it so awful is ridiculous but of course they use it as a way to get drama, which only serves to make Elena look worse in the end.
It's is kinda ridiculous , especially if you consider they didn't make that bigger of a deal when Elena kiss Damon, (twice) which I felt was worst than her dancing with him.
Old 11-05-2012, 04:27 PM
Master Fan

I honestly still don't even think they break up. I think everything is just gonna come pouring out - her feelings for Damon, her fear of who she's becoming, everything she's been holding inside - and then Stefan is gonna calm her down.

He's not gonna break up with her when she's in this state imo, no matter how bad of a gf she is right now. And I don't really see why she'd break up with him, because even if she's confused, she's too lost right now to be definitive about what's happening one way or the other.

Quote:
It's is kinda ridiculous , especially if you consider they didn't make that bigger of a deal when Elena kiss Damon, (twice) which I felt was worst than her dancing with him.
Ya but SE weren't together. And the second kiss, Stefan practically orchestrated (and that too was very contrived) when he sent the girl he loves on a road trip with his bro to figure out her feelings.