Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-26-2013, 08:41 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
They are also screwed up on facebook page.at one point they had as one of greatest
alison being pulled from grave to now hand being pulled from grave.It totally spoiler the fact that yeah alison was indeed hand pulled from grave.
Why do you keep saying they messed up by posting that? Of course the viewers are expected to believe that it was Alison being pulled out. That hand came out in the exact location that Alison's body was supposedly buried! IF they have since changed it it is only because people overreacted like you are doing right now by reading way too much into things.
Quote:
What some are forgetting Is it's one thing to release a promo or clip for episode one week ahead.But the halloween episode Is 2 months away.Yeah quickly releasing other variations of promo means they have nothing to hide
Yes the episode does not air for another 2 months but the promo was going to be shown immediately after the finale episode anyway, so yes this week was only 3 days early.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:11 AM
New Fan

At this point, I'm expecting a mArlene promo and her to be red coat.
Old 08-26-2013, 09:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erry Berry (View Post)
At this point, I'm expecting a mArlene promo and her to be red coat.
That's more likely than Ezra being A, tbh

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-26-2013, 09:42 AM
New Fan

Why do I feel like that's a possibility now?

Do we know who killed Ian yet? Or Garret? Or what in the world the NAT club has to do with anything?
Old 08-26-2013, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They kind of implied that Wilden killed Garrett in 401 when he said in the video Mona had "Garrett's going to tell them everything. I can't let that happen." but it wasn't confirmed. We have no idea about Ian.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-26-2013, 10:00 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 08-26-2013, 10:03 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbins (View Post)

I can totally see them forcing ezra into a drama to give him more screentime.Like he doesn't have enough screentime already
if ezra gets dragged down to A-dramuuu (you know he will) and doesn't give these girls a lecture about calling the popo instead of playing scully and mulder the past seasons against a cray cray stalker (you know he won't) then my indifference will transform to rage
Old 08-26-2013, 10:21 AM
New Fan

Thanks BlondieLeigh

I think that's one of my big problems with this show. Somebody needs to be like "you guys need to phone the police, chill out and stop being distracted by your boyfriend/girlfriend"
Old 08-26-2013, 10:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Call me Leigh

Caleb suggested that they should tell their parents or something like that a couple of episodes ago. It's logic like that that probably got him moved to Ravenswood

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-26-2013, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

But if they do tell the cops, the cops will either ignore them, think they want attention (Spencer already thinks that's what her dad thinks of her.) or worse the show will give us more adult screentime.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think the police would ignore them, they know it's happened before and they know that the person behind it was let out of treatment, wouldn't matter that she's back in now because she had the opportunity to involve someone else. The issue is what A knows about them, which could get them and their families in a lot of trouble, and the fact that this time, it's not Mona.

I actually think the show needs more adult screen time, especially if those adults are of the Hastings kind.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-26-2013, 11:16 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israfel (View Post)
if ezra gets dragged down to A-dramuuu (you know he will) and doesn't give these girls a lecture about calling the popo instead of playing scully and mulder the past seasons against a cray cray stalker (you know he won't) then my indifference will transform to rage
He won't give them any good advice, he snapped at Emily because of his own problems.
Old 08-26-2013, 11:31 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
I don't think the police would ignore them, they know it's happened before and they know that the person behind it was let out of treatment, wouldn't matter that she's back in now because she had the opportunity to involve someone else. The issue is what A knows about them, which could get them and their families in a lot of trouble, and the fact that this time, it's not Mona.

I actually think the show needs more adult screen time, especially if those adults are of the Hastings kind.
Yeah, exactly the Liars never told the police just how bad what Mona did was -- they couldn't confess to everything because they're protecting people, like their parents.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-26-2013, 11:34 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbins (View Post)
They are also screwed up on facebook page.at one point they had as one of greatest
alison being pulled from grave to now hand being pulled from grave.It totally spoiler the fact that yeah alison was indeed hand pulled from grave.
What do you mean? The facebook page still says Ali being pulled from the grave, so I don't see where they changed it.
Ria
Old 08-26-2013, 12:53 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
He won't give them any good advice, he snapped at Emily because of his own problems.
oh i know, he's more child than malcolm is but an adult needs to act like an adult for once. (see mama hastings for example)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread