Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-28-2013, 06:28 AM
Absolute Fan

I hope that Fitz is A. I hate him, never liked him, so this might actually make his character have some purpose finally.
Old 08-28-2013, 07:12 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerFan (View Post)
@heart packed in ice

the episode was too ridiculous, I had to poke fun at the silly aspects of the show.

like how Ezra is now A. unless they pull another Toby 2.0 but that would piss off people even further. I'm still watching for Ali and I want to see wether she's alive or not, if she's not then count me out. the show used to be good back in Seasons 1 and 2. Now, it's just trash.

I realize the show can't go the way I want it to go, but they keep stringing us along FOREVER always promising answers, and we never get any. Like, how cool would have been if Aria's red coat? that would have been amazing, and totally made me happy. Ezra being involved in A - is complete and utter nonsense. Ian's expersion at the reveal was amusing (he was thinking wtf am i doing here/wtf are these writers thinking). I even feel for the Ezria shippers out there. they must be pretty bummed out.

there's just no winning with this storyline. Ezra is A - stupid, Ezra helping A to protect Aria - Toby2.0. even stupider.

Jake/Wren as A makes more sense than Ezra. (that's assuming the writers wanted for A to be male (which still doesn't make sense(why can't A be female?)))

like seriously kisses, A. guys talk like that?

/rant over lol

#Marlene King logic
I'm not sure about Jake/Wren. Wren has joined the Shady team along with Jenna/Melissa/Shana/now Mona/etc. As for Jake, having the new guy who we barely even know be A would be lame.

The writers cornered themselves either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by user4091989 (View Post)
Follow up interview with Sasha. She is pretty adamant that there is no twin...

Pretty Little Liars Finale: Can You Believe [Spoiler!] is A?! Plus, Sasha Pieterse Teases Twin Theories and What’s Ahead! | E! Online
Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
So Ezra basically had Mona tell Spencer to kidnap his not child I see.
Never thought about it that way. .
Old 08-28-2013, 07:18 AM
Moderator Support Team

New thread:

http://www.fanforum.com/f15/pretty-l.../#post71362478
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-28-2013, 07:23 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ++Audrina++ (View Post)
I hope that Fitz is A. I hate him, never liked him, so this might actually make his character have some purpose finally.
ICAM. While I recognize that this is probably just another bait and switch, I would be THRILLED if he was in fact A. Then I wouldn't have to tolerate the nastiness that I find Ezria to be. Plus as an added bonus, he wouldn't be a bore. That one minute at the end of his fury and slamming the door was the best acting and moment that character has had. Side note: If he is not A, how pathetic and sad that he'd be more upset finding out 'A' is back then he would be finding out his son isn't his. :eyeroll:

Life is so short, so make the choice to truly live
Closed Thread   Post New Thread