Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2013, 10:21 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerFan (View Post)
lol at title. how can a bird be A?
HDU question the logic of PLL!

Quote:
If they released them at the same time people wouldn't believe it was Ezra, if they release the other two later, people think they are covering it up, when they're not, they're intentionally messing.

They've released promos early before and called it a "leak". They've already done it once this season. The 408 promo was released before 407 aired.
They leaked a clip from 315 before 314 even aired, last year too.

Quote:
But would it really make a difference/be a shocker if mona is still working with A? It's not really a great reveal
I don't think any of these people are part of the great reveal tbh.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-25-2013, 10:22 AM
Fan Forum Hero

It's not but they used Mona's name because they think we are all morons.
Old 08-25-2013, 10:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

I am new to following PLL spoilers, the fandom as a whole and how TPTB promote, manipulate, their ads. I just hope we won't be disappointed in what is revealed or not revealed for that matter. MK claims that this is the season for answers. I hope those words are backed up and we get something good.
Old 08-25-2013, 11:56 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
I am new to following PLL spoilers, the fandom as a whole and how TPTB promote, manipulate, their ads. I just hope we won't be disappointed in what is revealed or not revealed for that matter. MK claims that this is the season for answers. I hope those words are backed up and we get something good.
It's already been established that MK is a liar. She says something will happen and than it doesn't. Like how they always said they won't follow the books and Mona won't be A on the show...

there are a lot of other examples. there have been zero answers given this season, what makes you think that it's going to suddenly change?

hell we don't even know who killed Ian/or Garret yet. (and this is season 4...) if they say Wilden killed them, I'm going to flip a table. because it doesn't explain anything, and Wilden is already dead. it's so lame and such a stupid cop out. Someone should be held accountable for those murders, and they should tell us how/or if it all relates to the liars/Ali.
Old 08-25-2013, 12:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerFan (View Post)
It's already been established that MK is a liar. She says something will happen and than it doesn't. Like how they always said they won't follow the books and Mona won't be A on the show...

there are a lot of other examples. there have been zero answers given this season, what makes you think that it's going to suddenly change?

hell we don't even know who killed Ian/or Garret yet. (and this is season 4...) if they say Wilden killed them, I'm going to flip a table. because it doesn't explain anything, and Wilden is already dead. it's so lame and such a stupid cop out. Someone should be held accountable for those murders, and they should tell us how/or if it all relates to the liars/Ali.
This is depressing (and so true, I agree with your every word) but incredibly informative since I'm always wanting to know about the bottom line... so thank you for preparing me for the fact that we could be in season 10 and still not have answers.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:38 PM
Extreme Fan

ha-ha, I can't see this show lasting 10 seasons. lol

hopefully everything will be resolved with season 5, and they will most likely string us along till the final episode to explain things.
Old 08-25-2013, 01:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Of course! LOL

Oh is that when the series is predicted to end, after season 5?
Old 08-25-2013, 01:55 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by user4091989 (View Post)
EzrA

MonA

Aria

ShanA

JennA

...Poor HannA
Thanks, hopefully she gets one soon.
Old 08-25-2013, 02:29 PM
Dedicated Fan

I'm still holding out hope for a sixth season to be the final one. In my mind, season 5 would cover up through graduation, and season six would cover the summer after graduation/before college, with the series ending with the four girls all leaving for different colleges, promising to stay in touch, and leaving Rosewood/Ali behind them in the past.
Old 08-25-2013, 03:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

ABCFamily added a JAke one as well. Who are they kidding honestly? Ezra's A is so much different from everyone else. They need to stop. It's looking pathetic. lol
Old 08-25-2013, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

I do think Jake is shady but this is just getting downright ridiculous.

icon
Old 08-25-2013, 05:01 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
ABCFamily added a JAke one as well. Who are they kidding honestly? Ezra's A is so much different from everyone else. They need to stop. It's looking pathetic. lol
lol, not that i had any doubt before, but surely they crossed the legit trolling line by now.
Old 08-25-2013, 05:26 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorkel567 (View Post)
I'm still holding out hope for a sixth season to be the final one. In my mind, season 5 would cover up through graduation, and season six would cover the summer after graduation/before college, with the series ending with the four girls all leaving for different colleges, promising to stay in touch, and leaving Rosewood/Ali behind them in the past.
That sounds really good. .
Old 08-25-2013, 05:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Has there been any confirmation about when the end of the series takes place?
Old 08-25-2013, 05:36 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israfel (View Post)
lol, not that i had any doubt before, but surely they crossed the legit trolling line by now.
I guess they had to up the trolling.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread