Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-25-2013, 06:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjgchick (View Post)
ABCFamily added a JAke one as well. Who are they kidding honestly? Ezra's A is so much different from everyone else. They need to stop. It's looking pathetic. lol
So if there's a jAke, does that mean we can also expect pAm, wAyne, pAige, cAleb, mAlcolm and mAggie too?

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-25-2013, 06:16 PM
Elite Fan

eddie lAmb, trAvis, dr.sullivAn, Andrew, cowboy hAt, stAnford, jewelry box bAllerina, Anything we think of before TuesdAy.

icon
Old 08-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mich1111 (View Post)
Has there been any confirmation about when the end of the series takes place?
no ^ no one knows yet.

but the show has been renewed for full 4th season and possibly full 5th season - Pretty Little Liars Is Getting a Fifth Season AND a Spin-off - TV.com
Old 08-25-2013, 06:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAU (View Post)
That sounds really good. .
Glad you like it. That's what my personal dream ending for this show would entail.

Quote:
As someone else said, nothing confirmed. Marlene King did state in one interview there was a six season plan for 'A'. At other times, the producers have thrown out five seasons; the idea of continuing this show with other girls; and more recently, Marlene Ming stated she could see this show lasting far beyond five seasons. In other words, they are jut gonna keep going until ratings really sink of ABC family pulls the plug.

As the Ezria baby drama, Toby's mom, and Caleb's dad storyline has shown, they'll keep using padding since they don't have a plan until they feel like ending it.
Old 08-25-2013, 06:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
eddie lAmb, trAvis, dr.sullivAn, Andrew, cowboy hAt, stAnford, jewelry box bAllerina, Anything we think of before TuesdAy.

We keep forgetting JessicA, and kAte

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-25-2013, 06:36 PM
Elite Fan

If I find them online again I'll post them but I've also seen three other promos with the names #ShanA, #JennA, #jAke on them. Didn't know if y'all had seen them yet,
-Pammie

"One must always be careful of books," said Tessa,"and what is inside them, for words have the power to change us." -Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
[ICON CREDIT: sourburst]
Old 08-25-2013, 06:45 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mayberry (View Post)
Got a lot of promos to push before Tuesday then. .
Old 08-25-2013, 08:28 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
There is no set date. Like literally every other show on TV, the series will end when the ratings suck. As long as the ratings are good the show will continue to get renewed. The writers can say what they want but at the end of the day its all about the rating$. If the network is offering more money the writers will find a way to come up with some else. When the ratings go south it will either get cancelled or renewed for a short final season. My only hope is that when the time comes, ABC family gives PLL more of an advanced noticed of a cancellation than they gave Secret Life.

Last edited by user4091989; 08-25-2013 at 09:42 PM
Old 08-25-2013, 09:16 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorkel567 (View Post)
I'm still holding out hope for a sixth season to be the final one. In my mind, season 5 would cover up through graduation, and season six would cover the summer after graduation/before college, with the series ending with the four girls all leaving for different colleges, promising to stay in touch, and leaving Rosewood/Ali behind them in the past.
That's what MK said she had planned, if they got a sixth season. But she said that they'll never go into college. She's not interested in doing that. The books never went into college either. Mostly because it would just be ****ing stupid and everyone knows it. Graduating high school is like ~symbolic of the girls being free, too, I guess.

If I was a betting person, I'd say PLL will end with 5 seasons. That's how long the girls are contracted till and ABCF made a point of renewing it right away. They'll have more than enough episodes for syndication by then. And this way the show can go out on a high-ish note. And 5 is just ... a good number to end on (I'm not being facetious, I really believe shows should only go 3 or 5 seasons. More or less and it's just ... they always seem to flop.)

IF they were to get a 6 season, I feel like it'd be a short (12) episode order, just to wrap things up. But I feel like it'll go only 5 seasons. S4 feels like its sole purpose is to be the filler/build-up for the last season.
S T A R D U S T
Old 08-26-2013, 04:38 AM
Loyal Fan

all these different variations of promo,which by the way are for episode that airs In
2 months,just makes me more convinced the first promo was the right one and
they are desperate to cover up that fact.

I really hope season 5 Is last because how slow can they keep time from going.They are in middle of liars senior year.
Old 08-26-2013, 04:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They're not covering anything up. These extra promos make that more obvious, IMO. They intentionally leaked the Ezra one, and then intentionally leaked the others later to make it LOOK like they're trying to cover it up when in reality they're just messing.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 08-26-2013, 05:27 AM
Extreme Fan

lol, as if ezrA would be interesting enough to be A.
Old 08-26-2013, 06:58 AM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Israfel (View Post)
Old 08-26-2013, 07:05 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
They're not covering anything up. These extra promos make that more obvious, IMO. They intentionally leaked the Ezra one, and then intentionally leaked the others later to make it LOOK like they're trying to cover it up when in reality they're just messing.
I disagree.If this was all some brillent plan to make everyone to think The summer
final big reveal was ezra as a team member/redcoat when In reality it not they wouldn't have been so quick to release pics on twitter and other promos.

What some are forgetting Is it's one thing to release a promo or clip for episode one week ahead.But the halloween episode Is 2 months away.Yeah quickly releasing other variations of promo means they have nothing to hide

They are also screwed up on facebook page.at one point they had as one of greatest
alison being pulled from grave to now hand being pulled from grave.It totally spoiler the fact that yeah alison was indeed hand pulled from grave.

They now wasted so much time for the past year on Ezra and the baby drama.Making ezra redcoat or member of a team and then saying him eather doing it to protect
aria or being blackmailed is defently something I can see them doing.

marlene King has shown she cares primarly about the following

Aria
Ezra
Toby
Aria and Ezra relationship
Toby and Spencer relationship

I can totally see them forcing ezra into a drama to give him more screentime.Like he doesn't have enough screentime already
Old 08-26-2013, 07:19 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
What some are forgetting Is it's one thing to release a promo or clip for episode one week ahead.But the halloween episode Is 2 months away.
They always release the Halloween promo at the end of the mid-season though.

Quote:
Quote:
If Ezra was really A, they wouldn't have even had him in the promo (even though it's never been a secret that he's in the episode). If Ezra was really A, they would be doing everything in the world to make it seem like he WASN'T A. Because promos are misleading. The fact that they're putting ~#EzrA~ in the promo is just an obvious mislead -- they know people are so gullible that they'll lap it right up.
S T A R D U S T
Closed Thread   Post New Thread