Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-21-2016, 11:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They very rarely double up on episodes that have different directors Like, I can't recall it happening before.

They finished 4 this week, so it could easily have been for that, the same outfit doesn't really mean anything seeing as the episodes could be set on the same day.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-21-2016, 11:40 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
They very rarely double up on episodes that have different directors Like, I can't recall it happening before.

They finished 4 this week, so it could easily have been for that, the same outfit doesn't really mean anything seeing as the episodes could be set on the same day.
I just looked for it on YT and it was from 18th May, so Wednesday and I think they've already started shooting current episode then, you can hear him in the background.

And this is an exact quote from Shay's snap that is still on, it's the first one: "this week on pretty little liars we are shooting a double up which means you have two units shooting two differents episode, which mean i started on one and i'll be ending on another.". And Ashley also said she was wrapped today for one episode but had to be back to shoot another at 3.

ETA:

I've just found that post on instagram stating that they are filming 7x05 and 7x06 simultenaously . Apparently the directors are friends or so he said so maybe that's why they are making an exception .
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFXj3y9v...ken-by=norbuck

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella

Last edited by hoddevoted; 05-21-2016 at 11:49 AM
Old 05-21-2016, 11:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Ideally they'd double up all of the episodes, that way they'd likely finish just a little sooner, and I can't wait for them to be done with this show.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-21-2016, 11:53 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Ideally they'd double up all of the episodes, that way they'd likely finish just a little sooner, and I can't wait for them to be done with this show.
. But they have fewer than 15 episodes left so not too many to go. I'm also often irritated with this show and its sls and plotholes and this past season also stupid love triangles but if I'm being honest I'm still gonna miss it a little and especially its cast hanging together .

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella
Old 05-21-2016, 12:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

I have my own theory of why they are shooting two episodes at the same time. Norman said this on his twitter some days ago so they should have a good reason:

Adele‏@AMoravcov
@norbuck Hi Norman, I dont know if you can tell me but Im just curious. Is there any specific reason why you film 705 & 706 simultaneously?

Norman Buckley‏@norbuck
Yes. A very, very specific reason.
xx

and Marlene posted this pic on twitter two weeks ago

I think they are accommodating the schedule so this guest star can appear in both episodes (I guess this actor is someone very busy that can shoot only for a few days)

Sasha was on set last night,

xx

Last edited by Nabiki; 05-21-2016 at 12:36 PM
Old 05-21-2016, 12:32 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Whoever it is, they're probably just as irrelevant as Liam.

Quote:
I'm also often irritated with this show and its sls and plotholes and this past season also stupid love triangles but if I'm being honest I'm still gonna miss it a little and especially its cast hanging together
The sad thing is, at this point I doubt I'll even miss it. I just want it to end.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-21-2016, 01:16 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki (View Post)
I think they are accommodating the schedule so this guest star can appear in both episodes (I guess this actor is someone very busy that can shoot only for a few days.
xx
I think the same and I've seen a lot of people say that. I hope it's someone interesting and relevant to the storyline or at the very least this Jordan guy so Hanna and him can break up .

Old 05-21-2016, 04:16 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
My guess is the wedding's Ezra/Aria. They only just got back together but they're in the best position to go there I think.
I can only hope. I mean it's been like almost 2 seasons since they've been truly together so I'm thirsty as hell for them.
Old 05-21-2016, 05:05 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
I just want it to end.
Me too.
Old 05-23-2016, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
"I think revealing Charlotte and Charles was a very exciting moment for the fans and for us because it was a character that you knew since season one." — Troian Bellisario in an interview with Alloy Entertainment, where she is very confused
X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-23-2016, 01:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
"exciting moment " wouldnt excactly be my words to descripe it

Im am wondering, the Cast seems so ready to move on and there are a lot of hints that Season 7 is the last one. But ist not officiall the Series last Season. Why not make it official? I think the Network could do a good promoting Job with the Series Finbale and Last Season Thing because in that Way Maybe Fans would watch that havent for some time, just to see how it would end.
Old 05-23-2016, 01:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ You make an excellent point. It's weird the network hasn't announced it as a final season. Are they holding out hope that by some miracle the cast will agree to one more season or something? I don't really understand. It seems like it's a done deal this is it after 7B so they absolutely should be promoting it as such. I guess they might go there as we get closer to the premiere of 7A but they really could be doing it right now too. Weird how it hasn't been announced yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddevoted (View Post)
She said marlene needs to explain the show to them because they are ****ing confused I think she said that during 7x05 table read but sadly nothing besides that, no. And nothing about Haleb . BUT she's still very chirpy
And in today's snaps she's not wearing the ring but then again in Shay's snap she seems to be and then kinda not again so .

But in one of Ashley's snaps you can hear Troian say Emily's going to have a make out scene and then in another Lucy's asking where Sasha is and today Shay's been working with Sasha so everyone's kind of assuming Emison is gonna happen which I am not sure about and honestly I don't follow it because that would just be too much for me .

Keegan and Troian are shooting together and also hanging out so I sincerely hope they are shooting multiply scenes together hahaha. I don't think either Lucy or Ian have snapchat so I'm not sure about them but Tyler is still missing . He's promoting the show on Twitter though.

In general it looks like they are very busy today because all of them have been really quiet so far. See? Really desperate for any spoilers

They sure do! Looking great together. Such a great chemistry and I absolutely love Keegan and Troian backstage, so hilarious .
Thanks for the information! I am super internet lame when it comes to social networking stuff. I don't even use Facebook, I'm weird, lol.

So it's fun finding this stuff out!

I was thinking about if I could spend the day with Ashley/Tyler, Keegan/Troian, or Lucy/Ian it would be a close call between Ashley/Tyler and Keegan/Troian but in the end, Keegan and Troian would win. They would have me laughing so much my stomach muscles would want to rip apart.
Old 05-23-2016, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Since season one? Like wtf Troian why are you saying such things? Who knew Charlotte/CeCe since s1?? Is this Troian from Earth 2 and the PLL from that earth actually introduced the character in s1?

I'm very sure Troian won't renew her contract for s8. IDK about others, but she'll probably leave, Keegan with her.

I hope the wedding isn't Ezria. For my own bias I want it to be Spoby.

icon

Nidz. Spencer/Toby | Bellamy/Clarke | Sara/Snart | Magnus/Alec
Old 05-23-2016, 02:47 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Apparently Lucy said this "I can say something very special & romantic happens for my character that a lot of the fans of the show will appreciate." at the red carpet interview at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards.

Yes, gimme the Ezria wedding now.
Old 05-23-2016, 02:47 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
^^^ You make an excellent point. It's weird the network hasn't announced it as a final season. Are they holding out hope that by some miracle the cast will agree to one more season or something? I don't really understand. It seems like it's a done deal this is it after 7B so they absolutely should be promoting it as such. I guess they might go there as we get closer to the premiere of 7A but they really could be doing it right now too. Weird how it hasn't been announced yet.

Thanks for the information! I am super internet lame when it comes to social networking stuff. I don't even use Facebook, I'm weird, lol.

So it's fun finding this stuff out!

I was thinking about if I could spend the day with Ashley/Tyler, Keegan/Troian, or Lucy/Ian it would be a close call between Ashley/Tyler and Keegan/Troian but in the end, Keegan and Troian would win. They would have me laughing so much my stomach muscles would want to rip apart.
I was exactly the same until I became desperate for any kind of spoilers So relay on me as your source of Snapchat information As of the news, there seems to be a table read today. And everyone's there, Tyler, Ashley, Shay, Shay's adopted pig, Lucy, Ian, Keegan, Sasha and Troian so the whole squad .
That's a pretty tough question They are pretty damn funny and Keegan seems like such a prankster AND I definetely share his sense of humour but on the other hand Tyshley are soo freaking cute but I think I'd choose the same as you!! But that's a really close call indeed!

Quote:
Apparently Lucy said this "I can say something very special & romantic happens for my character that a lot of the fans of the show will appreciate." at the red carpet interview at the 2016 Billboard Music Awards.

Yes, gimme the Ezria wedding now.
Yeah I think it's gonna be Ezria. But I think it's gonna be in 7B not 7A. The first article said 7A but now they only say it's gonna be in season 7(or am I wrong?) and it'd make more sense honestly .

Last edited by hoddevoted; 05-23-2016 at 02:57 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread