Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-16-2016, 03:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I think they're filming 7x05
well then there goes 'the most romantic season of all'
still i can't wait to see it i have a feeling i'm gonna be immensely dissapointed

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella
Old 05-16-2016, 06:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

She said 6B would be romantic too, so I wouldn't believe anything MK says
Old 05-17-2016, 03:22 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Especially since all of the core pairings are not togethet . Well I hope at least Ezria and Spoby are together by 7x04 or are single and getting there. And I wonder what she's gonna do about Emily

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella
Old 05-17-2016, 04:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddevoted (View Post)
Ashley keeps wearing Hanna's ring so whichever episode they are filming now Hanna seems to still be engaged in it . I hope at least Spaleb will have been over by then since Troian seems to be working a lot with Keegan.
Wow, gross, you're right about the ring... why is it still on her finger? Such a waste of time. I mean, I guess it would look kind of stupid if Haleb instantly got back together since he was just with Spencer. So I can see the delay in Haleb some. However, Hanna should completely dump Jordan the second she's able to and Spaleb better be over before the premiere of 7A is over! I hope MK doesn't have Hanna almost marry him and then Caleb stops the wedding or something. That would be LAME. Hanna needs to end things with Jordan then she can take her time reuniting with Caleb.
Old 05-17-2016, 05:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Wow, gross, you're right about the ring... why is it still on her finger? Such a waste of time. I mean, I guess it would look kind of stupid if Haleb instantly got back together since he was just with Spencer. So I can see the delay in Haleb some. However, Hanna should completely dump Jordan the second she's able to and Spaleb better be over before the premiere of 7A is over! I hope MK doesn't have Hanna almost marry him and then Caleb stops the wedding or something. That would be LAME. Hanna needs to end things with Jordan then she can take her time reuniting with Caleb.
I have no idea, i thought Jordanna or whatever they call it wouldn have been long over by 7x04 . Any I can't Think of any reason they are still together, Hanna was pretty clear where her feelings lay and. But yes I hope at least Spaleb will be over by 7x02, Spencer is not stupid, She saw caleb's reaction to Hanna going missing She should have figured. But honestly it's hard to tell since Tyler doesn't Seem to be filming with anybody hahaha like WTF is he . I'm so Pissed Because it's probably pll's last season and I don't want Marlene spending that time on irrelevant Things like Spaleb, Jordanna, Aria&Liam and so on. That show is really messing with my head, the only reason I can Think of why Hanna is still with Jordan is her not wanting to hurt Jordan and Spencer or something but that would probably mean Spaleb are still together and then Spencer is not that stupid you could see her realizing something was off in 6x20.

Last edited by hoddevoted; 05-17-2016 at 05:21 AM
Old 05-17-2016, 07:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
I have no idea, i thought Jordanna or whatever they call it wouldn have been long over by 7x04 . Any I can't Think of any reason they are still together, Hanna was pretty clear where her feelings lay and. But yes I hope at least Spaleb will be over by 7x02, Spencer is not stupid, She saw caleb's reaction to Hanna going missing She should have figured. But honestly it's hard to tell since Tyler doesn't Seem to be filming with anybody hahaha like WTF is he . I'm so Pissed Because it's probably pll's last season and I don't want Marlene spending that time on irrelevant Things like Spaleb, Jordanna, Aria&Liam and so on. That show is really messing with my head, the only reason I can Think of why Hanna is still with Jordan is her not wanting to hurt Jordan and Spencer or something but that would probably mean Spaleb are still together and then Spencer is not that stupid you could see her realizing something was off in 6x20.
Totally agree. Spencer is not naive or stupid. The camera made sure we saw Spencer's reaction to Caleb's intense emotions over Hanna. Plus, she told him she loved him and he smiled, never saying it back. Spencer knows the score and if she opened her eyes and heart, she'd see she's never let go of Toby either.

Spencer/Caleb have to break up the second Hanna is rescued. I think the entire fandom could write the dialogue too, it's so obvious. Once they both admit they're not over Hanna and Toby, along with agreeing they confused what has always been a deep friendship with romance and it never should have happened... it only did because they were running from who they truly loved. They can agree to remain friends and bam, the nightmare is over, lol.

Where on earth is Tyler then? LOL That is really weird.

Last edited by jediwands; 05-17-2016 at 02:01 PM
Old 05-17-2016, 08:28 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Totally agree. Spencer is not naive or stupid. The camera made sure we saw Spencer's reaction to Caleb's intense emotions over Hanna. Plus, she told him she loved him and he smiled, never saying it back. Spencer knows the score and if she opened her eyes and heart, she'd see she's never let go of Toby either.

Spencer/Toby have to break up the second Hanna is rescued. I think the entire fandom could write the dialogue too, it's so obvious. Once they both admit they're not over Hanna and Toby, along with agreeing they confused what has always been a deep friendship with romance and it never should have happened... it only did because they were running from who they truly loved. They can agree to remain friends and bam, the nightmare is over, lol.

Where on earth is Tyler then? LOL That is really weird.
Yes that's exactly what needs to happen! And also exactly how I imagined it, honestly that's the best way to end it, them admitting they were both in a dark place trying not to love someone they've always loved, especially caleb since haleb's break up was really intense and not what he thought it was at all and he's just found out so there's that and i feel like they can't really forget that part and move on also because of his emotional reaction to both hanna's reveal and her going missing. and obviously spencer is not over toby as well and from what we've seen in both promos and on keegan's/troian's snapchat they seem to be around each other a lot.

And I have no idea where Tyler is hahaha but you can't really see him near anybody, at first I thought him and Ashley or Troian were not allowed to snapchat together because that could give something triangle-related away but I haven't seen him in anyone's snaps and not only Ashley's or Troian's for a long time now, I think he was last seen in Ashley's when they were filming 7x02/7x03 but he was only in the background and I didn't even spot him and only read that he was in them later on . But he was wearing the same clothes he did in 6x20 in them so that must have been really early into season 7. And he's not even snapchating anything from the set himself . And that would be weird if he was the only one not allowed to do that. But it probably means he doesn't feel like being on snapchat and not that he's not on set since I think he wasn't all that present when they were filming 7x01/7x02 either(I am not sure though since I wasn't following it then) and yet he seems to be in a lot of scenes. BTW I feel like such a stalker hahaha it's just we're not given any spoilers and snapchat's our only source .

Last edited by hoddevoted; 05-17-2016 at 08:41 AM
Old 05-17-2016, 08:48 AM
MST Manager

Season 7 is the last season, right?

Quote:
True.
Old 05-17-2016, 09:21 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NikNak (View Post)
I'm not 100% sure but I've heard it is.

Keegan and Troian are filming together today, Keegan also posted a snap of himself and Troian. And Shay seems to be working with Sasha today.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFg7xT0v78v/

Old 05-17-2016, 09:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
That's the rumor!

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 05-17-2016, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
The cast are saying yes, the producers/network etc. won't say anything. Either way, the cast's contracts are up for renewal at the end of season 7, and Troian has pretty much said she won't be renewing

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-17-2016, 09:47 AM
Loyal Fan

If Troian is not coming back then there's no chance they are going beyond season 7. Not unless they manage to convince her to come back IMO.

Last edited by hoddevoted; 05-17-2016 at 10:18 AM
Old 05-17-2016, 12:39 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Can't say I'd be surprised if they tried

X

X

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-17-2016, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

^^^ They have chemistry just based on a picture. Troian/Spencer looks better than ever. She looks so pretty, I love her look!

Quote:
Yes that's exactly what needs to happen! And also exactly how I imagined it, honestly that's the best way to end it, them admitting they were both in a dark place trying not to love someone they've always loved, especially caleb since haleb's break up was really intense and not what he thought it was at all and he's just found out so there's that and i feel like they can't really forget that part and move on also because of his emotional reaction to both hanna's reveal and her going missing. and obviously spencer is not over toby as well and from what we've seen in both promos and on keegan's/troian's snapchat they seem to be around each other a lot.

And I have no idea where Tyler is hahaha but you can't really see him near anybody, at first I thought him and Ashley or Troian were not allowed to snapchat together because that could give something triangle-related away but I haven't seen him in anyone's snaps and not only Ashley's or Troian's for a long time now, I think he was last seen in Ashley's when they were filming 7x02/7x03 but he was only in the background and I didn't even spot him and only read that he was in them later on . But he was wearing the same clothes he did in 6x20 in them so that must have been really early into season 7. And he's not even snapchating anything from the set himself . And that would be weird if he was the only one not allowed to do that. But it probably means he doesn't feel like being on snapchat and not that he's not on set since I think he wasn't all that present when they were filming 7x01/7x02 either(I am not sure though since I wasn't following it then) and yet he seems to be in a lot of scenes. BTW I feel like such a stalker hahaha it's just we're not given any spoilers and snapchat's our only source .
Ashley is usually chirpy. Has she said anything interesting on Snapchat that relates to Haleb?

Last edited by jediwands; 05-17-2016 at 02:28 PM
Old 05-17-2016, 02:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Thanks for link.