Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2016, 02:35 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Ashley is usually chirpy. Has she said anything interesting on Snapchat?
She said marlene needs to explain the show to them because they are ****ing confused I think she said that during 7x05 table read but sadly nothing besides that, no. And nothing about Haleb . BUT she's still very chirpy
And in today's snaps she's not wearing the ring but then again in Shay's snap she seems to be and then kinda not again so .

But in one of Ashley's snaps you can hear Troian say Emily's going to have a make out scene and then in another Lucy's asking where Sasha is and today Shay's been working with Sasha so everyone's kind of assuming Emison is gonna happen which I am not sure about and honestly I don't follow it because that would just be too much for me .

Keegan and Troian are shooting together and also hanging out so I sincerely hope they are shooting multiply scenes together hahaha. I don't think either Lucy or Ian have snapchat so I'm not sure about them but Tyler is still missing . He's promoting the show on Twitter though.

In general it looks like they are very busy today because all of them have been really quiet so far. See? Really desperate for any spoilers

Quote:
^^^ They have chemistry just based on a picture. Troian/Spencer looks better than ever. She looks so pretty, I love her look!
They sure do! Looking great together. Such a great chemistry and I absolutely love Keegan and Troian backstage, so hilarious .

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella

Last edited by hoddevoted; 05-17-2016 at 03:34 PM
Old 05-17-2016, 05:53 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoddevoted (View Post)

But in one of Ashley's snaps you can hear Troian say Emily's going to have a make out scene and then in another Lucy's asking where Sasha is and today Shay's been working with Sasha so everyone's kind of assuming Emison is gonna happen which I am not sure about and honestly I don't follow it because that would just be too much for me .
Troian didn't say that, she said off camara something like "you're eating olives before a make out scene " and the camera only focused on Shay who wasn't eating olives lol, Troian was probably talking to Ashley.

Lucy and Troian are filming together #TeamSparia!

xx
Old 05-18-2016, 03:17 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabiki (View Post)
Troian didn't say that, she said off camara something like "you're eating olives before a make out scene " and the camera only focused on Shay who wasn't eating olives lol, Troian was probably talking to Ashley.

Lucy and Troian are filming together #TeamSparia!

xx
Yeah sorry I didn't mean it like She literally said 'emily's gonna have a make out scene' but an Indication that there was going to be a scene like that for Emily. I thought it was to Shay, sorry then .

"I've got one more chance to prove to you & everybody else...they bet wrong."- Wade Kinsella
Old 05-18-2016, 08:21 AM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
The cast are saying yes, the producers/network etc. won't say anything. Either way, the cast's contracts are up for renewal at the end of season 7, and Troian has pretty much said she won't be renewing
Oh okay, thanks.

I think it is way past for the series to end, but that's just me.
Old 05-20-2016, 12:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
"I think Uber A is going to be really exciting to reveal because it’s going to be a little bit of a different scenario. I mean, it’s Uber A. What’s more exciting than that?"— Troian Bellisario
X

To answer Troian's question (not that she needs it answering, she knows), everything.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-20-2016, 12:55 PM
Loyal Fan

https://prettylittleliars.com/052020...n-7-exclusive/

someone's getting married, i wonder if it's really gonna be hanna

Old 05-20-2016, 02:15 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:

Thanks.
Old 05-20-2016, 04:23 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Tuesday, June 21
Original Series – Summer Premiere
Pretty Little Liars (“Tick Tock Bitches”)
(8:00 – 9:00 P.M. EDT)
The PLLs are racing against the clock to save one of their own. The only way to do this is by handing over evidence of Charlotte s murderer to Uber A.

Tuesday, June 28
Original Series – Episode Premiere
Pretty Little Liars (“Bedlam”)
(8:00 – 9:00 P.M. EDT)
The PLLs worry Ali is being tortured by Uber A, but aren t allowed to visit her in the mental institution where she s being held. In desperation, they turn to a potential enemy for help.
Freeform Programming Highlights for June 2016
Old 05-20-2016, 08:27 PM
FAU
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorkel567 (View Post)
Thanks.
Old 05-21-2016, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:

We've already had useless wedding #1 in the last season, can we have something more meaningful this time around?
Old 05-21-2016, 06:23 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Everwood

Quote:
She said marlene needs to explain the show to them because they are ****ing confused I think she said that during 7x05 table read but sadly nothing besides that, no. And nothing about Haleb . BUT she's still very chirpy
And in today's snaps she's not wearing the ring but then again in Shay's snap she seems to be and then kinda not again so .

Keegan and Troian are shooting together and also hanging out so I sincerely hope they are shooting multiply scenes together hahaha. I don't think either Lucy or Ian have snapchat so I'm not sure about them but Tyler is still missing . He's promoting the show on Twitter though.

In general it looks like they are very busy today because all of them have been really quiet so far. See? Really desperate for any spoilers

They sure do! Looking great together. Such a great chemistry and I absolutely love Keegan and Troian backstage, so hilarious .
Thanks for this!

Yes, they are hilarious, you can tell how much they like each other off the screen. It only adds to their chemistry.

Wow, so strange Tyler doesn't seem to be around. You would think we'd be seeing stuff on Ashley and Tyler.

My guess is the wedding's Ezra/Aria. They only just got back together but they're in the best position to go there I think.

It's looking more and more like Emison fans might get their wish. No sign of Lindsey Shaw coupled with increase Emily/Alison scenes might point to this being a reality.
Old 05-21-2016, 07:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I don't think Tyler's in 7x05 People have been mock tweeting about how shocking it is that the writers seem to have remembered that the show isn't about Caleb.

Watch the wedding be Jenna's, tbh

Tbh, if Emily really does end up with Alison, I can only assume that the writers absolutely hate Emily.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-21-2016, 10:42 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apt (View Post)
Thanks for this!

Yes, they are hilarious, you can tell how much they like each other off the screen. It only adds to their chemistry.

Wow, so strange Tyler doesn't seem to be around. You would think we'd be seeing stuff on Ashley and Tyler.

My guess is the wedding's Ezra/Aria. They only just got back together but they're in the best position to go there I think.

It's looking more and more like Emison fans might get their wish. No sign of Lindsey Shaw coupled with increase Emily/Alison scenes might point to this being a reality.
You're absolutely welcome, I actually love following them Yes it really is strange, he hasn't been seen with the cast on social media since they were filming 7x01 . I'm really confused about this wedding stuff but yes a lot of people say it's Ezria even though their recent reconcilation but knowing Marlene the wedding can take place soon but PLL timewise which can just as well be in 7B but I also think it's Ezria. And yes it looks like Emison is going to happen!

As of recent snaps, Ashley posted some yesterday and she wasn't wearing the engagement ring but was wearing some other ring which got me thinking that maybe she dis-engaged but then again she could have taken it off just for snapchat she didn't do that in her previous snaps though, one time(and she was wearing the same outfit as in the one i'm talking about) she didn't have the ring on but she also didn't have any other rings so i assume she had taken them all off because in another snaps when she was wearing the same outfit as well she had them on i know i sound confusing but I hope you know what i mean and yesterday she was filming with troian and they posted while they were swinging on 'haleb swings' so i'm really counting on a scene when spencer tells her it's okay if she gets back together with caleb but we'll see shay was also there for the night shoot but i don't know if they were filming together but earlier in the day ashley and shay definetely filmed together but it was for another episode than the one ashley was filming with troian. they are filming both 7x05 and 7x06 and they keep changing outfits and then change back to their old ones, e. ashley was filiming in a couple of different outfits and then after a day or so she was back to her old outfit and so on so it's really confusing

Quote:
I don't think Tyler's in 7x05 People have been mock tweeting about how shocking it is that the writers seem to have remembered that the show isn't about Caleb.
he's definetely in one of 7x05/7x06 because you can hear him in the background of some snaps, don't know in which one though because they are filming them simultaneously . but i've heard he's known to have been on set even though he's not been caught with the cast since 7x01 and it's really hard to tell . but tyler liked some tweets asking him where he was and some saying people want him in snaps so maybe they are trying to keep him out of photos for a reason . i just got that vibe from it.

Old 05-21-2016, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

The last time he was even heard in a snap was for 7x04 iirc. They've only recently started 5, and they're not filming 5/6 together, they have different directors. I'm relying on information from people on twitter rn though, I'm not really watching their snaps anymore.

Leigh Tumblr
Old 05-21-2016, 11:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlondieLeigh (View Post)
The last time he was even heard in a snap was for 7x04 iirc. They've only recently started 5, and they're not filming 5/6 together, they have different directors. I'm relying on information from people on twitter rn though, I'm not really watching their snaps anymore.
They are filming them together, one of the directors said that on Instagram(at least that's what i read on Twitter) but Shay also comfirmed that yesterday on Snapchat . They could still have different directors though. I'm pretty sure you could have heard him in one of Ashley's recent(this week's and i think they were already filming 7x05/x06 this week), she was wearing the same outfit in it as she was yesterday so I think he must have been on set for either 7x05/7x06 . But I guess we'll just have to wait and see for sure .

Last edited by hoddevoted; 05-21-2016 at 11:25 AM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread