Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-15-2017, 01:00 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
That was Zelena.
LOL and that will stop them because? They've already proven they don't have even a shred of originality in them.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
LOL and that will stop them because? They've already proven they don't have even a shred of originality in them.
If that were true would this show even exist?
Old 09-15-2017, 01:07 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
Thanks. Season 7 is getting a lot of promotion. Every little bit helps.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Not surprising. Cast and producers always do their rounds. And the media will report on any show that's on a major network.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:20 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
Thanks. Season 7 is getting a lot of promotion. Every little bit helps.
When the biggest promotional buzz and reactions they've received is the CS stills over the S7 trailer or the poster on social media. There's a very big problem right there.

Just stating facts, go look at twitter, instagram, or FB, the truth is very clear. People just do not care about the new characters and are still very confused and unaware of just how different s7 will be. The ratings for this season are going to be very interesting.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:32 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
When the biggest promotional buzz and reactions they've received is the CS stills over the S7 trailer or the poster on social media. There's a very big problem right there.

Just stating facts, go look at twitter, instagram, or FB, the truth is very clear. People just do not care about the new characters and are still very confused and unaware of just how different s7 will be. The ratings for this season are going to be very interesting.
It looks like they might be pulling in some press favors to get coverage for their sinking ship. Of, course they also have worse problems than Once over at the House of Mouse. Namely, Inhumans. Once will likely look like a shining star next to that disaster

Quote:
Quote:
Kudos, looks like you two have it all figured out. I think you might be too smart for this show.
Old 09-15-2017, 01:46 PM
Loyal Fan

I don't care if some people want to convince themselves their ship is everything viewers of this show care about. Whatever. But how many times does have to be said - by users, by mods - that you cannot speak for more people than yourself.

People here care about the coming season. Twitter, Tumblr, whatever isn't relevant for discussion here. It's been said many times by mods in the past too. We don't drag what is said on other sites or social media here unless it is about spoilers.

And only time will tell what the real ratings are and what the future of the show then will be. I'm so sick of the daily attempts to ruin what others may enjoy because you personally don't like it anymore.
Old 09-15-2017, 02:28 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)
I don't care if some people want to convince themselves their ship is everything viewers of this show care about. Whatever. But how many times does have to be said - by users, by mods - that you cannot speak for more people than yourself.

People here care about the coming season. Twitter, Tumblr, whatever isn't relevant for discussion here. It's been said many times by mods in the past too. We don't drag what is said on other sites or social media here unless it is about spoilers.

And only time will tell what the real ratings are and what the future of the show then will be. I'm so sick of the daily attempts to ruin what others may enjoy because you personally don't like it anymore.
I am actually glad we are starting season 7 relatively ship free. There is a freedom to it.
Old 09-15-2017, 08:06 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
How is it not true, every single thing they reveal about S7 they do a comparison to earlier seasons. There's no new stuff, just the same story with new characters with less chemistry then the original.

Henry/Regina - Emma/Snow
Henry/Lucy - Emma/Henry
Henry/Cinderella - Snowing
Cinderella - Snow
Lady Tremaine - Cora
Cinderella/Tiana - Snow/Ruby
Alice - Jefferson

Where is the new stuff, I'm not seeing any of it!? Oh oh it's taking place in present times so there will be technology and real world issues. Yes because that is what a show about fairy tales needs to deal with. When for the most part this is a show people use to escape the real world issues.

http://katmtan.tumblr.com/post/16537...ing-to-be-like

She makes a great point, it is insulting to the original.

Quote:
It looks like they might be pulling in some press favors to get coverage for their sinking ship. Of, course they also have worse problems than Once over at the House of Mouse. Namely, Inhumans. Once will likely look like a shining star next to that disaster
Inhumans is not a problem. It only has 8 episodes and will be done with after that.

Last edited by Radames; 09-15-2017 at 08:13 PM
Old 09-15-2017, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

What's inhumane? Sorry to be clueless
Old 09-15-2017, 09:14 PM
Master Fan

LOL oh boy I have some big problems with this.

1. As an avid comic book reader I can promise you that these superhero reboots are not being met with positivity. In fact they've led to the worse comic book sales in history. Superhero reboots for the most part are KEPT THE SAME! They do not add new characters. Spider Man is still Peter Parker, Captain America is still Steve Rogers, Batman is still Bruce Wayne! It's the same freaking thing! This is not even close. What they're doing is some twisted Earth 2 esque crap.

2. The blatant admission to rip off of S1 and it's to lure the old fans. I cannot.

3 The thing that angers me most. They're back to once again saying that if you have not watched the last 6 seasons you can absolutely watch S7. How? You won't be able to understand the depth of Regina's relationship with Henry. Hook's relationship with Henry.Plus all the relationships that have made Hook, Regina, and Rumple the people they are today. For a show saying they have no intention on erasing the last 6 seasons, saying a dumb thing like that sure sounds like they're doing exactly that. It's straight up disrespectful and insulting to your long term viewers. How is a viewer gonna understand Hook or Regina or Rumple without understanding their relationships with Emma(especially Hook), Snowing, Zelena for Regina and Belle for Rumple?!

Last edited by Radames; 09-15-2017 at 09:54 PM
Old 09-15-2017, 09:43 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by kristi_adela (View Post)
I am actually glad we are starting season 7 relatively ship free. There is a freedom to it.
That's kinda how season 1 started out. Until people really got into Snowing after Snow Falls.
Old 09-15-2017, 09:54 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's kinda how season 1 started out. Until people really got into Snowing after Snow Falls.
I don't see that happening again. Not when Dania looks like she's in her 40's and Henry looks so much younger compared to her. I don't see them becoming anywhere close to the new Snowing Adam and Eddy hope they will be. Snowing had a one of a kind chemistry that cannot be copied, likewise w/ CS and Rumbelle.

The reaction to Henry/Cinderella has been for the most part lukewarm all the way to non-existent. They're in trouble.

Last edited by Radames; 09-15-2017 at 10:04 PM
Old 09-15-2017, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

But they've always done surprisingly well with the casting.

I don't want to rule out this new cast just because they're not the same characters. It's not their fault they came in late.
Old 09-15-2017, 10:08 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
What's inhumane? Sorry to be clueless
It's an 8 part Marvel series that will air Friday night after Once. The critics have not been kind and their are reports that ABC is concerned that it will do poorly in the ratings. It's made several lists as the worst new show. Critics have been wrong before though.

That Entertainment Weekly article actually has me more excited. I can't wait to see the epic romance and the relationships between the cursed characters. I think I need to track done a copy of the magazine. I haven't been this excited for an EW article since Gosh were on the cover prior to season 2. I'm feeling that sane level of anticipation. I haven't been this giddy about a new season of the show in a while.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread