Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 09-14-2017, 09:38 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
One thing I don't quite get. Is she running away or to the ball?

Apparently in this version, instead of marrying the prince she meets at the ball, she instead marries the prince who runs her carriage off the road, and who she also bikejacked.

Adam would say:

"You'll have to tune in October 6 to find that out! #nospoilers"
Old 09-14-2017, 09:42 AM
Master Fan

Nice poster. Hopefully the book closes this season as well. The show does not need to go on any longer.

Last edited by Radames; 09-14-2017 at 09:48 AM
Old 09-14-2017, 09:48 AM
Loyal Fan

Omg I LOVE that poster! It's so 'classic' Once Upon a Time. I hope they have cast promo photos of the new actors at least too. This reboot keeps surprising me and it has a lot of potential.

Quote:
Anything about Alice on Once Upon a Time please? We’ve got nothing on her for now. — Justine
You should pick up this week’s issue of EW because I dish all about Alice and the other new faces joining the show this season. Here’s a tease: “Alice is a character in the vein of Rumplestiltskin in that you don’t really quite know what she’s up to, where she’s going or where she’s been,” EP Edward Kitsis says. And that’s a fact that Rumple, in particular, will find curious.
Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Grey's Anatomy,' 'Punisher,' 'Supergirl' and more

Last edited by MinutesToMidnight; 09-14-2017 at 10:13 AM
Old 09-14-2017, 10:18 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the news about Alice. I like a character with a bit of mystery about them.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Hmm doesn't sound like Alice is the LGBT character, and it also sounds like we won't know much of anything about her during the early portions of the season.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:23 AM
Elite Fan

I have a theory that Alice is like Jefferson from season one and she remembers fairytale land.
Old 09-14-2017, 10:42 AM
Master Fan

So assuming Alice is no longer the LGBT rep on the show which does seem likely as she will remain a mystery for the season and as we know the LGBT thing is revealed in the first 4 episodes, then whom are the other choices?

They could do Drusilla but she's a villain and giving the LGBT rep to a villain is sure to cause even more backlash that I don't think these writers want especially when they're already facing tons of it for S7 in general.

The only one left aside from Dru and Alice, is Tiana. She's pretty much playing the Ruby character to Jacinda's Snow and Ruby was bisexual.

I don't see Lady Tremaine being the LGBT character.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:21 AM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I love that poster.
Great minds think alike. It's gusty and gorgeous and such a step above the paste jobs we have seen for the past few seasons.
Old 09-14-2017, 11:23 AM
Master Fan

Once Upon a Time bosses reveal Henry's surprising new job

Quote:
"He is an Uber driver. He wrote one book called Once Upon a Time that we’ll realize has all the stories from the first six seasons, but it did not do well, no one bought it, and he’s a guy that’s kind of down on his luck looking for his place in the world.”
How absolutely disrespectful. This suggests that no one liked the last 6 seasons and what this is their chance to get it right? Good luck with that.

Do the writers really want to tick off their loyal fans of 6 seasons by telling them in a meta way that the stories from that book were not good.

Last edited by Radames; 09-14-2017 at 11:29 AM
Old 09-14-2017, 11:57 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Once Upon a Time bosses reveal Henry's surprising new job

How absolutely disrespectful. This suggests that no one liked the last 6 seasons and what this is their chance to get it right? Good luck with that.

Do the writers really want to tick off their loyal fans of 6 seasons by telling them in a meta way that the stories from that book were not good.
It does not mean that. I think it's more about his stories being about hope and belief and the people here are too cynical to buy them. Something like that. It does not have to undermine these stories. It's an effect of the curse similar to the BF one.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:00 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if Henry customer give him 5 stars lol. Maybe readers had issues with Henry time lines lol
Old 09-14-2017, 12:06 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderRomane (View Post)
It does not mean that. I think it's more about his stories being about hope and belief and the people here are too cynical to buy them. Something like that. It does not have to undermine these stories. It's an effect of the curse similar to the BF one.
I think that's exactly what it's about. People are too busy with their lives to stop and believe in stories. The fact that no one believed the characters were real in season one didn't make them any less true. They had already hunted that Henry wasn't going to believe what happened in Storybrooke was real. And you are right, the Black Fairy curse did the same thing.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:08 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
Maybe readers had issues with Henry time lines lol
That would be funny if they had someone looking at his book commenting "this timeline makes no sense..."
Old 09-14-2017, 12:14 PM
Passionate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry02 (View Post)
That would be funny if they had someone looking at his book commenting "this timeline makes no sense..."
That's a hilarious idea. No wonder the book didn't sell well, no one could follow the sequence of events.
Old 09-14-2017, 12:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Awesome poster! How pretty and refreshing.