Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-15-2015, 02:11 AM
Elite Fan

Here's what I'm thinking. Nimue is the link to all the dark ones and the source of the power. Even though her soul lives on in Emma, the woman she was died long ago. As long as Merlin lives he cannot save the woman he loves. But if he died and his soul was tethered to Killian, both he and Emma could find a way to reunite them as spirits. They reconcile, share true love's kiss, and the dark one is gone for good. Everyone gets their happy ending. Which is what Emma's role as the savior has always been.
Old 11-15-2015, 04:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Thanks for the video.

I've been thinking that it would really be an incredible moment if Mr. Gold was the one to give Killian his memories back. Gold might not have magic, but I'm sure there must be something in the shop to spur the missing memories. It would continue Rumple's new hero status and turn a new leaf in the Rumple/Hook feud.

Thinking aloud...
Would really love to see this happening I may be dreaming up a little but would love if perhaps Killian wants to destroy the sword and sacrifice himself in the ship and Rumple is fighting him to not do it?
Old 11-15-2015, 04:47 AM
Master Fan

Happy OUAT day!!!!!!!
And sorry for the mess of my last post, I have a new phone and the dictionary is just a mess, I'm sending illiterate messages all around lately

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odira (View Post)
Why are they fighting on the Jolly Roger, though? Maybe a parallel of Milla? I just like to speculate but maybe Rumple is trying to get something/someone back from his ship. Dumb idea but whatev'. Is this scene for the two parter? If it isn't and it's for later, maybe Hook has joined Emma by this point and is preventing Rumple from reaching whatever is on the boat. IMO Emma is still the DO when Hook and Rumple sword fight and Rumple doesn't look like his old self by 5A last epi, so yeah.
That's officially the spoiler that most intrigues/confuses me, especially now that we know that it wasn't Hook who pulled out the sword and that it's not Emma still "teaching" Rumple.

Let's not forget there's also DO!Rumple present, and that, at least so far, Hook has been against Emma's plan as the DO....so how does he get the sword? How do their names appear on the sword? Why does Rumple fight him? Who fixed his leg? Where's Emma?
Super excited about that one!

RoseBennett
Old 11-15-2015, 05:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I am so curious
Old 11-15-2015, 08:58 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
%...but meating yuo was like medting in

She filmed alone in several scenes with the guest stars. No other mains were present for those scenes.

It's probably a combined Snow & Hercules centric where they share an adventure in flashbacks and its paralleled in present day.

we ARE THE GUTURR, IF UOI CAN'T JSNR UPI FICKD ROGH
Again what they film out in the open is not an indication of whose centric it is, I suspect i's likely a Hercules centric but IDK whom else it's with. Outdoor filming cannot possibly reveal whose centric it is, 90% of an episode is filmed in studio.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:01 AM
Master Fan

I think it's possible the DO Rumple at Hook and Gold's sword fight may actually be there for Rumple, trying to get him to go over to the dark side again. It may be that Rumple still may have some Dark One left in him.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 11-15-2015, 09:22 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I think it's possible the DO Rumple at Hook and Gold's sword fight may actually be there for Rumple, trying to get him to go over to the dark side again. It may be that Rumple still may have some Dark One left in him.
Rumple's heart was proven to be a completely blank slate that Emma was able to work with to turn him into the purest hero to pull Excalibur out. Otherwise it wouldn't have worked.

To me that proves that the Apprentuce successfully pulled all of the darkness out of Rumple.

I think it's more likely that with Emma and Killian's names on the sword in that fight and Emma still clearly the DO by her appearance in 5x11 that the curse is affecting Killian in that fight. I think the cost of saving Killian's life for Emma will be tying him to the curse in the same way she is tied to it. So I think the DO is there talking to Killian during the fight.
Old 11-15-2015, 09:52 AM
Loyal Fan

New interview with the writers
Is ‘Once Upon a Time’ Introducing Hades and Will Emma Save Hook? | Variety
Old 11-15-2015, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

They are just talking so negatively about Rumple and Rumbelle that it just wouldn't surprise me of they said he still has some of the DO.
Old 11-15-2015, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

Look on the bright side. It can't get any worse for them than season 4 was.
Old 11-15-2015, 10:04 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Look on the bright side. It can't get any worse for them than season 4 was.
Oh sure it can, LOL. He could always decide to stay in hell with Cora.
Old 11-15-2015, 10:07 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by MinutesToMidnight (View Post)

Thanks for the article. Hadn't seen that one.
Old 11-15-2015, 10:07 AM
Elite Fan

Interesting that they said 5B is going to have the season one feeling again. Hmmm.
Old 11-15-2015, 10:12 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Interesting that they said 5B is going to have the season one feeling again. Hmmm.
Yeah ... that is interesting. I'm not sure what to make of it...

A new Elliot Knight interview with this little teaser:

Quote:
Merlin’s greatest strength? According to Knight, his ability to focus on any individual and see the good inside.

“He sees through the core and can see what is truly at the heart of them — everybody has good in them. He can sense that potential for light to shine through,” he said.

Tonight’s two-hour episode is pivotal, Knight promises.

With Merlin now trapped under Arthur’s (Liam Garrigan) control, “he’s a tool for evil. The possibilities for what could happen are endless. The choices Emma makes could lead to one of the most epic clashes we’ve ever seen on this show — not saying between who, but in the battle of good vs. evil, this could be one of the biggest collisions we’ve seen.”
http://www.bostonherald.com/entertai...ce_upon_a_time