Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2015, 03:16 PM
Master Fan

There's 0 indication that 5x13 is Snow centric at all, considering over 90% of an episode is filmed indoors. We won't know whose centric it is till closer to air date. I'm willing to bet it's Hercules centric, just based on the title.
Old 11-14-2015, 03:27 PM
Elite Fan

I guess we shall see. But I would definitely say there's more than 0 to indicate it's Snow centric since we know she filmed 3 days for it already. But maybe not.

The title for 5.03 made it sound Arthur centric yet it was Charming centric even though Arthur played a large role. 5.06 title sounded Merida centric but it was Belle centric, even though Merida played a big part. 3.14 sounded Rapunzel centric, and she was featured but it was definitely Charming centric. The title alone isn't enough to say it's actually Hercules centric.
Old 11-14-2015, 03:32 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I guess we shall see. But I would definitely say there's more than 0 to indicate it's Snow centric since we know she filmed 3 days for it already. But maybe not.

The title for 5.03 made it sound Arthur centric yet it was Charming centric even though Arthur played a large role. 5.06 title sounded Merida centric but it was Belle centric, even though Merida played a big part. 3.14 sounded Rapunzel centric, and she was featured but it was definitely Charming centric. The title alone isn't enough to say it's actually Hercules centric.

The episodes are often a centric of a guest character coupled with one of the mains, like the ones you've mentioned. Since we've seen Snow filming alone with Hercules (and the title seems to suggest it's an episode that features his character), I don't think it's a big leap to think she'll be a central part of it.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 11-14-2015, 03:40 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
There's 0 indication that 5x13 is Snow centric at all, considering over 90% of an episode is filmed indoors. We won't know whose centric it is till closer to air date. I'm willing to bet it's Hercules centric, just based on the title.
0 indication??? C'mon...

She filmed alone in several scenes with the guest stars. No other mains were present for those scenes.

It's probably a combined Snow & Hercules centric where they share an adventure in flashbacks and its paralleled in present day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Filming spoilers with no pictures can be tricky.

Remember that one with supposedly peasant Rumple, Emma and a mystery woman supposedly for the premiere?
I'm pretty sure that was a lie to gain Twitter followers. That person tweeted that scene in great detail A LOT and none of it turned out to be true or even possible given the SL that was featured in the premiere. But the person got a lot of new Twitter followers as a result.
Old 11-14-2015, 03:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
The episodes are often a centric of a guest character coupled with one of the mains, like the ones you've mentioned. Since we've seen Snow filming alone with Hercules (and the title seems to suggest it's an episode that features his character), I don't think it's a big leap to think she'll be a central part of it.
There are lots more. Ariel like was mentioned is considered Snow centric by some and she did play a large part. Quite a Common Fairy was more Regina than Tink. Tiny was Charming centric in present day. Enter the Dragon was as much Regina as Mal. And there are many more. So I do think Snow will have a lot of focus in this episode.

Last edited by Austenphile; 11-14-2015 at 04:43 PM
Old 11-14-2015, 04:37 PM
Elite Fan

I think it might be good for a young hero like Herc to hang out and possibly learn from heroes like Snow Charming and Emma with more experience. It puts them in kind of the mentor role to the next generation.
Old 11-14-2015, 06:55 PM
Elite Fan

x
Old 11-14-2015, 07:04 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the video.

I've been thinking that it would really be an incredible moment if Mr. Gold was the one to give Killian his memories back. Gold might not have magic, but I'm sure there must be something in the shop to spur the missing memories. It would continue Rumple's new hero status and turn a new leaf in the Rumple/Hook feud.

Thinking aloud...
Old 11-14-2015, 07:14 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hopefully everyone gets their memories back next episode. Not just Hook.
Old 11-14-2015, 07:20 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Thanks for the video.

I've been thinking that it would really be an incredible moment if Mr. Gold was the one to give Killian his memories back. Gold might not have magic, but I'm sure there must be something in the shop to spur the missing memories. It would continue Rumple's new hero status and turn a new leaf in the Rumple/Hook feud.

Thinking aloud...
If that were true they wouldn't be fighting on the jolly roger. But I suppose if Killian has the darkness and Rumple is trying to take the sword from him, they can't exactly toss a coin to decide.
Old 11-14-2015, 07:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odira (View Post)
Hopefully everyone gets their memories back next episode. Not just Hook.
Well....It is a most common affiction
Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Thanks for the video.

Thinking aloud...
I'd honestly love it...someone giving back Hook his memories...unexpected....it would be so powerful for me if rumple hepled hook...in a moment when it's not shared interest (henry).....just because Rumple knows what being the DO means, and Hook knows what loving a DO does to you. Good ot bad, pirate&crocodile or Killian and rumple...I really hope those two find a closure

RoseBennett
Old 11-14-2015, 08:00 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't think this article was posted yet.

Also Robert confirmed on Twitter that he is in Glasgow right now so I think his filming for 5x13 will be minimal. As a Rumbelle fan I'm kind of glad about this because it coincides with the evidence that Emilie is clearly not filming much for 5x13 since she has been at her film festival as well.

Also glad as a RC fan because this BAFTA ceremony is going be a big night for him and I'm glad he is going to be there.

Quote:
ONCE UPON A TIME CREATORS TALK HOOK'S BIG FEAR, MULAN'S RETURN AND GREEK MYTHOLOGY

Once Upon a Time is going big this weekend with a two-hour special. The episodes, "Birth" and "The Bear King," tie together and promise lots of action. The first part will feature a battle between the heroes and Arthur, Zelena, and the bespelled Merlin and will reveal exactly what happened to make Emma become Dark Swan, while the second part is all about Merida. Well, not just Merida. She'll be teaming up on an adventure with fan favorites Mulan and Ruby. We talked to Once creators and executive producers Adam Horowitz and Eddy Kitsis about what to expect from the two-hour special regarding Hook, Zelena, Rumplestiltskin, and more.

IGN: Merida, Mulan, and Ruby are teaming up. Can you talk about their dynamic?

Adam Horowitz: Absolutely. As part of the two-hour Once Upon a Time extravaganza on Sunday night, we will be seeing Ruby, we'll be seeing Mulan again, and Merida and they have a bit of an adventure together.

Eddy Kitsis: We'll be seeing how they know each other and what their relationship is.

Horowitz: We're super happy. They were a lot of fun to put together, and we hope the audience agrees that they're really a lot of fun.

IGN: And we're going to see them cross paths with Arthur and Zelena, correct?

Kitsis: Yes. The stuff you're talking about is in the second hour. The first hour will explain where Arthur and Zelena are and why they're where they're at, and the second hour will pick up with them. So, the first hour is Storybrooke and Camelot, and the second hour is DunBroch.

IGN: Hook will apparently be going to extreme measures in this episode to save Emma. Obviously he and Belle are very different, but do you think seeing how Belle's dealt with Rumplestiltskin as the Dark One has made him more hard-edged with Dark Swan?

Kitsis: I don't know if hard-edged is the right word. I think he has tracked and wanted to kill the Dark One for many, many years as Rumplestiltskin. I think he sees the effect it had on the relationship between Rumbelle and that makes him nervous. I think the thing that made Hook give up all that revenge was Emma, and he is frightened of losing her.

IGN: What are you most excited for viewers to see in this two hour extravaganza?

Kitsis: We are going to get a lot of answers. A lot of the mysteries and the things have been posed and the people asking why – why is Emma doing this, why is she doing what she's doing – will be answered Sunday night.

Horowitz: This two hour extravaganza is kind of our jumping off point for our end run into the midseason finale. I think one of the things we're most excited about is how the storytelling, we feel like, really amps up and starts the ball rolling down the hill toward the winter finale.

Kitsis: We pay off a lot of the things we set up in a fun and interesting way and we're excited to see the audience's reaction to that.

IGN: You just introduced Nimue, and she's one of the many Dark Ones influencing Dark Swan. Does she have a role to play in this two-parter?

Kitsis: She will be playing a role in the next run of episodes. I don't know if we see her this weekend, but we absolutely will. There will be more Nimue to come.

IGN: Tying the Promethean spark into the legend of Camelot and Excalibur was an interesting move. What's it been like to bring in that legend, and will we be seeing more of Greek mythology in the future?

Kitsis: For us, the show is always a mash-up. As we said when we did the first year, it was like being in your backyard with your Star Wars figures playing with your Star Trek figures and having Darth Vader talk to Captain Kirk. That's what makes it interesting. Having the dagger be part of Excalibur, having Excalibur be part of the Holy Grail -- we felt it was a way to tie it all in. The Promethean spark, I think, is the same idea and also setting up things for the future.

IGN: The show's always jumped between locations, but with Camelot and Storybrooke, it feels like more back and forth. What are the logistics and challenges of that?

Horowitz: Our cast is amazing. They can flit back and forth with incredible ease, or make it look incredibly easy, but it's challenging. It's telling stories on two different tracks.

Kitsis: Tracks that are non-linear. They're playing on things that the audience hasn't seen yet. I think ever since the pilot you had Mary Margaret and the many flashbacks to Snow, and even now we might do a Regina flashback where she's the Evil Queen and horrible and we'll cut to her helping Snow White. What's great about our cast is how adaptable they are and how well they know their characters that they're able to dial in. Each actor has -- Robert Carlyle has full Rumple, dialed down Rumple, he has different levels of where Rumple is based on his history and you see it when he plays it. There's the Rumple before he lost Bae, there's the Rumple after Bae, there's the Rumple before Belle that's a lot darker than the one with Belle.

IGN: Speaking of Rumple, he's kind of a hero now. What's it like to write that character as Mr. Gold, but a Mr. Gold without the Dark One present?

Kitsis: It's interesting. Rumple is obviously a character we love who is near and dear to us, and I think we're setting up something with him. Him being a hero and being able to face his past I think is an important part of his life and also what's interesting about being is a hero is you have to ask the question: Is it as much fun?

Being noble and doing the right thing tends to be a lot more boring than getting to rip people's hearts out and doing whatever you want. I think you see that with Jennifer Morrison’s character, which is the temptation of the darkness is not so much, "Hey, I want to have an evil Bond plot," it is the freedom to not have guilt anymore, to be selfish without feeling any guilt. It's the freedom that the darkness presents that is so intoxicating and so being a hero comes with a lot of responsibilities and I think one of the things to watch with Rumple is he is doing it, he is being noble, but I wonder deep down what he really thinks.

IGN: On the other side of the coin, you have someone like Zelena who is just deliciously evil without being the Dark One.

Kitsis: She is truly wicked.

IGN: She is usually all about herself, but with her pregnancy, things are different and that's about to accelerate.

Horowitz: We're going to see that her pregnancy has a profound effect on her. Zelena is a wicked character who is forced to look inward and to really seek who she really is and how she acts upon this journey of self-realization is right in keeping with the wild card she always is.

Watch "Birth" and "The Bear King" on Sunday, November 15, beginning at 8:00pm ET/PT on ABC.
http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/11/14...reek-mythology
Old 11-14-2015, 08:09 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by koodles (View Post)
0 indication??? C'mon...I'm pretty sure that was a lie to gain Twitter followers. That person tweeted that scene in great detail A LOT and none of it turned out to be true or even possible given the SL that was featured in the premiere. But the person got a lot of new Twitter fotrieste

4A3llowers as a result.
%...but meating yuo was like medting in

She filmed alone in several scenes with the guest stars. No other mains were present for those scenes.

It's probably a combined Snow & Hercules centric where they share an adventure in flashbacks and its paralleled in present day.

we ARE THE GUTURR, IF UOI CAN'T JSNR UPI FICKD ROGH

RoseBennett
Old 11-14-2015, 08:34 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
If that were true they wouldn't be fighting on the jolly roger. But I suppose if Killian has the darkness and Rumple is trying to take the sword from him, they can't exactly toss a coin to decide.
That's what would make the fight on the Jolly Roger more interesting. If they are fighting, and a continuation of what is already in the story, nothing new. If they call a truce after mutual assistance, and Hook is then compelled or whatever engages the fight, then it restarts afresh. The sword fight would be a new dynamic perhaps neither wants to fight but are forced by the Dark One...the presence of ghost!Rumple suggest something supernatural.

Thanks for the article. Interesting interview.

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Well....It is a most common affiction
You would think everyone would start keeping daily journals!

Last edited by CityGal; 11-14-2015 at 08:40 PM
Old 11-14-2015, 11:03 PM
Part-Time Fan

Why are they fighting on the Jolly Roger, though? Maybe a parallel of Milla? I just like to speculate but maybe Rumple is trying to get something/someone back from his ship. Dumb idea but whatev'. Is this scene for the two parter? If it isn't and it's for later, maybe Hook has joined Emma by this point and is preventing Rumple from reaching whatever is on the boat. IMO Emma is still the DO when Hook and Rumple sword fight and Rumple doesn't look like his old self by 5A last epi, so yeah.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread