Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-14-2015, 07:33 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
I am so excited this episode looks Snow centric. She hasn't had one in so long.
Me too!

Thanks for the filming news! Guess I need to watch the Disney Hercules movie.

"I don't need a congressional honor. I don't need Agent Thompson's approval or the President's. I know my value, anyone else's opinion doesn't really matter." - Agent Peggy Carter
Old 11-14-2015, 07:38 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Same
Old 11-14-2015, 07:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Woods (View Post)
First Labour: Nemean lion
Second Labour: Lernaean Hydra
Third Labour: Ceryneian Hind
Fourth Labour: Erymanthian Boar
Fifth Labour: Augean Stables
Sixth Labour: Stymphalian Birds
Seventh Labour: Cretan Bull
Eighth Labour: Mares of Diomedes
Ninth Labour: Belt of Hippolyta (Steal Cora's favourite belt)
Tenth Labour: Cattle of Geryon
Eleventh Labour: Apples of the Hesperides
Twelfth Labour: Cerberus (Steal a a dalmatian from Cruella)
Guess i leave up the rest for when the writer's block ends
This is almost the number of episodes we have in 5B. Oh, how convenient.
Old 11-14-2015, 08:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by confessor_meggy (View Post)
Sounds about right. I wonder why Rumple, Henry and Robin got separated from the others (as there was a pic of just the 3 of them, I'm guessing they were together). It's a weird trio
That is an interesting group to go on a separate mission. Hopefully we will get some sort of context at the end of this season and the 5B promo. So far the spoilers aren't getting me excited like they have in previous arcs.
Old 11-14-2015, 08:34 AM
Elite Fan

Is this underworld version of Storybrooke just for dead people? Or is it a prison for deceased villains?
Old 11-14-2015, 10:17 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the goodies!
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 11-14-2015, 10:28 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
That is an interesting group to go on a separate mission. Hopefully we will get some sort of context at the end of this season and the 5B promo. So far the spoilers aren't getting me excited like they have in previous arcs.
Me neither for obvious reason, but I'm still waiting to see 11 to understand a bit more. Which if funny because I was waiting for 5x12 filming spoilers to explain 11...it's like an ever ending circle of confusion

RoseBennett
Old 11-14-2015, 10:30 AM
Elite Fan

I just read a crazy theory that this is actually Storybrooke in the future, and Herc and Meg are really baby Neal and Zelena's daughter.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by obisgirl (View Post)
This is almost the number of episodes we have in 5B. Oh, how convenient.
Good catch

Quote:
it lacks something i can't explain
Old 11-14-2015, 10:40 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Me neither for obvious reason, but I'm still waiting to see 11 to understand a bit more. Which if funny because I was waiting for 5x12 filming spoilers to explain 11...it's like an ever ending circle of confusion
That's how I feel, too. The filming from last night didn't help to make any more sense out of what is happening.

I was excited for Camelot because it's a magical realm filled with all the stuff I love about fairy tales ... the Underworld not so much. This show is best when it balances the drama and angst with happiness and fun moments. I was resistant to the idea of an arc in the Underworld because it doesn't give the characters a whole lot of time for that.

Plus, you Rumbellers can totally understand how hard it is to get excited for a storyline that seems to have your OTP not together. The main reason I follow spoilers is so I can speculate on possibilities and since all the reports of Colin filming seem to be false it's just really hard to speculate anything because I have no idea what his role in the second half will be.

But all that being said I am still really interested in what is going on. It's nice to see Emma filming with her parents and Snow being involved a lot more. I kind of love the idea that everyone is fighting for Emma's happy ending (if that is what is happening)
Old 11-14-2015, 10:44 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
That's how I feel, too. The filming from last night didn't help to make any more sense out of what is happening.

I was excited for Camelot because it's a magical realm filled with all the stuff I love about fairy tales ... the Underworld not so much. This show is best when it balances the drama and angst with happiness and fun moments. I was resistant to the idea of an arc in the Underworld because it doesn't give the characters a whole lot of time for that.

Plus, you Rumbellers can totally understand how hard it is to get excited for a storyline that seems to have your OTP not together. The main reason I follow spoilers is so I can speculate on possibilities and since all the reports of Colin filming seem to be false it's just really hard to speculate anything because I have no idea what his role in the second half will be.

But all that being said I am still really interested in what is going on. It's nice to see Emma filming with her parents and Snow being involved a lot more. I kind of love the idea that everyone is fighting for Emma's happy ending (if that is what is happening)
I agree with you, and I'm especially happy if 5x13 turns out to be a Snow centric, it's been awhile!
But on the bold, what are you talking about? We know no such things!!!!

RoseBennett
Old 11-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Elite Fan

It actually kind of makes sense. If Herc and Meg are really the children from Storybrooke in an alternate future, then this would at least keep the dynamic of the arc within the Charming and Mills family.
Old 11-14-2015, 11:09 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Is this underworld version of Storybrooke just for dead people? Or is it a prison for deceased villains?
I've been trying to figure out the same thing. So far we've heard about nothing but villains. I'm hopeful that it's not just them so they can bring back some other amazing characters too.
Old 11-14-2015, 11:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I agree with you, and I'm especially happy if 5x13 turns out to be a Snow centric, it's been awhile!
But on the bold, what are you talking about? We know no such things!!!!
Of course not! Not even remotely familiar

Quote:
It actually kind of makes sense. If Herc and Meg are really the children from Storybrooke in an alternate future, then this would at least keep the dynamic of the arc within the Charming and Mills family.
You know ... I wouldn't rule it out. The way this show can be sometimes
Old 11-14-2015, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
*Was secretely hoping Herc was baby Neal from the future who changed his name for...reasons...
I know it's highly unlikely, but I got feels with the pics of Snow and Herc

RoseBennett
Closed Thread   Post New Thread