Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2015, 12:24 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
So if the DO curse is broken by TLK, Lily gets her happy ending with Mal, and Zelena dies, who will be the big bad for 5A?
Probably a person affiliated with where the darkness has taken Emma. Moneys on Hades, since it would make sense for the darkness to take Emma to where there is no light, the Underworld.
Old 04-12-2015, 12:25 PM
Master Fan

Okay. Enough of being outdoors.

Agnes, in one of her tweets last week seemed to indicate she would be back next season. So maybe she has more story.

Is there some way, weird as it is, that she is Mal's child but also Snow and Charming's? Some twist coming?

The Sorcerer continues to be a big question. Who is it?

And I would love Jafar but not sure about Will.
Old 04-12-2015, 12:34 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
Okay. Enough of being outdoors.

Agnes, in one of her tweets last week seemed to indicate she would be back next season. So maybe she has more story.

Is there some way, weird as it is, that she is Mal's child but also Snow and Charming's? Some twist coming?

The Sorcerer continues to be a big question. Who is it?

And I would love Jafar but not sure about Will.
Did you get your vitamin D? I can't bring myself to head back inside yet. Much too glorious!

And I totally forgot about the Sorcerer--definitely big bad material. Though part of me was hoping they wouldn't reveal his/her identity until the end of the show. Once is severely lacking in overarching storylines.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-12-2015, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

4 hours to go!

Two weeks between episodes is too long!
Old 04-12-2015, 01:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

Ι am on the edge of my seat waiting! Gimme the ep NOW!!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-12-2015, 01:07 PM
Obsessed Fan

No more breaks after this one! Every Sunday is officially booked up.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-12-2015, 01:23 PM
Loyal Fan

I'm so very done with 'Oz' and Zelena, I'm really expecting to not enjoy this episode at all. I have low expectations for this episode so I'm hoping to be surprised. :0
Old 04-12-2015, 01:33 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm more excited for RH and Rumple but I am looking forward to Zelena... and the "surprise" we're supposed to have
Old 04-12-2015, 01:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by killianfan (View Post)
I'm so very done with 'Oz' and Zelena, I'm really expecting to not enjoy this episode at all. I have low expectations for this episode so I'm hoping to be surprised. :0
I know exactly how you feel. I like Robin alot and am glad he's getting a centric though.

I wouldn't be surprised if the surprise is just Rumple working with the person he hates most.
Old 04-12-2015, 01:44 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Maybe the surprise will be what Rumple wants to make Regina do... He said she would do his bidding and the description says he is blackmailing her...

But wait... blackmail? In order to blackmail someone they have to have done something wrong... did Regina do something or is this just the wrong word choice?
Old 04-12-2015, 01:48 PM
Master Fan

I just assumed he would tell her he would let her know where Robin is in exchange for her help.

I think he's getting desperate. And next week there is supposedly a scene in the woods with him and Belle and Regina. I'm hoping for a clip in the promo but they never put Rumbelle in their show promos anymore so I won't hold my breath.

I wonder if that scene involves Regina talking Belle into coming along to help her. Isn't the episode after next week where they go to NY? Someone must tell them where to find Robin and also give them the scroll to get back.
Old 04-12-2015, 01:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

I think they're just using the colloquial definition of "blackmail" (holding something against someone else to further a purpose), as I don't think Rumple is trying to exploit Regina for money.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-12-2015, 02:05 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Maybe the surprise will be what Rumple wants to make Regina do... He said she would do his bidding and the description says he is blackmailing her...

But wait... blackmail? In order to blackmail someone they have to have done something wrong... did Regina do something or is this just the wrong word choice?
I think they mean blackmail as the synonym for "coerce" where you threaten someone's loved ones to get them to do something. So I do not think he's holding something Regina did against her.
Old 04-12-2015, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
I think they're just using the colloquial definition of "blackmail" (holding something against someone else to further a purpose), as I don't think Rumple is trying to exploit Regina for money.
probably not!

I just didn't notice the word choice before...

Is it 7 yet (I'm so glad in Central time the show starts at 7)
Old 04-12-2015, 02:11 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
probably not!

I just didn't notice the word choice before...

Is it 7 yet (I'm so glad in Central time the show starts at 7)
Lucky. I'm in LA. I have to wait 6 more hours...

Unless I live stream. And I'm not sure my low expectation of how much I'll enjoy the episode is worth that frustration tonight.