Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-12-2015, 10:06 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by xthing1x (View Post)
Mine, too. And I think it's looking good for him!

Sean will have a lot to celebrate with a regular job and a new baby. 2015 is clearly his year.
Robin Hood was always my favourite hero, but this version in OUAT is clearly my all time favourite from now on!! Plus... it's Sean!!

And yeah, if he gets promoted too, it will definitely be a year to remember for him!! And for us too!!

"I think you've just been hired as one of the writers of OUAT" - Lana Parrilla, Fairytales II Con, Paris, 22/6/2014
Old 04-12-2015, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

Old 04-12-2015, 10:19 AM
Obsessed Fan

TFTNT!!!

It just occurred to me we are going to have three separate timelines in this episode. Present day with the heroes trying to track down the villains and Rumple holding Regina hostage and confronting the Author - Flashback to Robin, Marian (Zelena), and Rumple in NYC - Flashback to Rumple, Robin, Marian, Will and Zelena in FTL and Oz.

Four different times/places/lands in one episode. Oy... gonna get confusing.
Hopefully they keep the present day scenes minimal and focus on NYC, FTL and Oz action.
Old 04-12-2015, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I was thinking the same thing. It should be easy to follow with all the different locations ... I hope.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:06 AM
Loyal Fan

Just because Lily started out as an innocent doesn't mean she isn't a villain now all the villains on the show all started out innocent and circumstances turned them in to a villain.

As for Rumple being blackmailed I don't think so Zelena wouldn't need to the one thing we know about Rumple is once he makes a deal with someone always keeps it so i think Zelena gives Rumple the elixir in exchange for whatever she is truly after and somehow the author ties into zelena's end game i don't think what rumple is doing now is for himself i think he got what he was after and now he is just fulfilling a deal he made. As he told zelena he always keeps his deals. I keep trying to figure out what zelena is actually after and why she went to the extreme to become marian

I don't think the Malificient is dead the show seems to like this character and will keep it open in case they want to bring her back why lily stayed i don't know or where malificient went but just because she found her daughter doesn't mean they will have a relationship
Old 04-12-2015, 11:09 AM
Obsessed Fan

Yeaaaaah, this episode might be a bit of a clusterfu.ck, but we've had those before. The flashback episodes in Neverland were similar.

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-12-2015, 11:13 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Yeaaaaah, this episode might be a bit of a clusterfu.ck, but we've had those before. The flashback episodes in Neverland were similar.
i am glad we are finally going to see robin's origins and we will finally see what is up with rumple i do think this is the episode that will explain everything this episode is the turning point but i think there is a lot in one episode with very little time i think they would have been better if they spread this out rather then cram it all into one episode
Old 04-12-2015, 11:26 AM
Obsessed Fan

This show has always consistently gone on the message that evil isn't born, it's made. Regina and Rumple both made selfish decisions that set them on evil paths. They started out with good intentions but those decisions started them on their paths toward becoming villains.

Lily is a totally different case. Because of what Snowing did to her she is an example of evil being born not made. She was an innocent who had no say in what was done to her nor did she make any decisions to become evil. I think there will be some kind of a twist and it will be revealed she isn't really evil or Malificent will somehow sacrifice herself to give Lily another chance.

I just don't think A&E would create a villain who was born that way. It would go against so much of what this show including this arc stands for.
Old 04-12-2015, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Technically she wasn't born that way... She was made that way from the spell...
Old 04-12-2015, 11:46 AM
Elite Fan

I don't think Lily has all of Emma's darkness because we have seen Emma do dark things. I mean in a magical land like the EF maybe but would the mAgic from the spell even bind the darkness when they were in Minnesota during 4.05? I think Lily has the same capacity to make good or bad choices in the LWOM as anyone else. Now it might be different in SB since there's magic.

I am probably not explaining myself but I am trying to say that I don't think Lily's "spell" would be that different from Rumple's " curse".

Last edited by Austenphile; 04-12-2015 at 12:10 PM
Old 04-12-2015, 11:47 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Technically she wasn't born that way... She was made that way from the spell...
I feel like though since she hatched after the spell was cast she was born that way. Either way she had no choice and she is a victim in the most literal sense. Just based on the message this show and this arc tries to send, I don't think Lily will be a big villain.
Old 04-12-2015, 12:16 PM
Obsessed Fan

So if the DO curse is broken by TLK, Lily gets her happy ending with Mal, and Zelena dies, who will be the big bad for 5A?

icon by elegantamber ღღღ
Old 04-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Elite Fan

The sorcerer? Jafar (would give Will a purpose)? Dark!Emma? Some new unknown?
Old 04-12-2015, 12:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
So if the DO curse is broken by TLK, Lily gets her happy ending with Mal, and Zelena dies, who will be the big bad for 5A?
IF all that happens, then it might be left up in the air. We always get new villains. Maybe the Sorcerer or someone new who is connected to the Sorcerer.
Old 04-12-2015, 12:23 PM
Elite Fan

And who knows what all might be released from the hat accodentally with the Apprentice.

Last edited by Austenphile; 04-12-2015 at 12:54 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread