Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2014, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

I just read on Facebook that Elsa from Frozen will be on the show next season. So excited! Frozen is my favorite Disney movie.
and when we get together
the summer never ends...
Old 05-13-2014, 02:38 PM
Elite Fan

ABC's Upfront Video

Nothing really spoilery, but it's nice to see OUAT included and in the opening lines as well.
Old 05-13-2014, 02:50 PM
Elite Fan

I doubt Elsa will be evil. But seeing how she froze and shattered the urn that imprisoned her, I imagine she's probably a little pissed off.

Last edited by scififan2009; 05-13-2014 at 03:37 PM
Old 05-13-2014, 02:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Cam (View Post)
ABC's Upfront Video

Nothing really spoilery, but it's nice to see OUAT included and in the opening lines as well.
Thanks for that!

I don't think Elsa will be evil either. Most likely she won't know how to control her abilities yet, so she may seem evil at first.

It's kind of interesting to have her on with the story of internal conflict they're doing with Rumple as well. I wonder if the Charming's sharing the same heart will go along with that kind of conflict? I've been curious to see if David's personality will change if he's not able to put himself in harm's way without potentially harming MM as well (if that's the case, we don't really know yet). He's always been the first to sacrifice himself for the sake of others - would he still be able to do that now?
Old 05-13-2014, 03:09 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I want her to be a good but a bit unstable in controlling her powers.
Old 05-13-2014, 03:25 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by flora the mermaid (View Post)
I don't want Kristen Bell in OUAT at all, I actually like her but I just don't want to see it
I agree 100%, I dont think she's the right fit..
Old 05-13-2014, 03:46 PM
Loyal Fan

So does anyone else really want to see Hook ask Snow and Charming for permission to court their daughter? I know it almost doesn't seem like something he would do based on his outward personality but I think he can actually be pretty old-fashioned in some ways, especially because of how serious his feelings for Emma are. And it would just be hilarious to see Snow and Charming's reactions. Plus Emma would be horrified!
Old 05-13-2014, 04:48 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellvia (View Post)
So does anyone else really want to see Hook ask Snow and Charming for permission to court their daughter? I know it almost doesn't seem like something he would do based on his outward personality but I think he can actually be pretty old-fashioned in some ways, especially because of how serious his feelings for Emma are. And it would just be hilarious to see Snow and Charming's reactions. Plus Emma would be horrified!
It would be great to see how the people in storybrooke react to the new development.
There is much comedic gold in this situation now.
This is what im very excited about, how snow and charming react.
Something like that needs to happen in season 4.

I also have a boring and lame Tumblr account
Old 05-13-2014, 05:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueWolf (View Post)
It would be great to see how the people in storybrooke react to the new development.
There is much comedic gold in this situation now.
This is what im very excited about, how snow and charming react.
Something like that needs to happen in season 4.
The bromance will blossom even more between Hook and Charming. They were awesome together this season and they had some pretty big development.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:03 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by stellvia (View Post)
I have wanted to see it for a long time. It would be great.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:12 PM
Absolute Fan

LOL I'm not sure if I can see Hook asking that. It's a little too cute for my taste and Hook just might be a little too old. JMO though.

I noticed that Adam was debating with fans about the ratings. Umm...why?
Old 05-13-2014, 06:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hes a bit old fashioned and he respect or I can see that. I also want a scene of Henry asking Emma about like he did with Regina and Robin.
I also want more Henry and Hook scenes, even though some people like Hook is the devil when he's with Henry. I find it unfair their not like that when he's with Robin, Archie, and charming
Old 05-13-2014, 06:45 PM
Absolute Fan

I know they have tamed Hook down a bit but I still don't see him as the old fashioned, gentleman type. I just don't. lol

Hook has had more scenes with Henry than the other men, though I am not sure how he's the devil with Henry?

What I want to see more of is Henry with his daddy. I do not care how the writers make it happen...fantasy, dream sequence...whatever. Just make it happen. I'd also like to see more Henry/Rumpel too.
Old 05-13-2014, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I am talking about the fans I just felt they were being really hard on Hook and Henry since the spoilers came and I found it unfair. I know Neal died but its not like Hook killed him nor is he replacing him.
Old 05-13-2014, 07:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
I know they have tamed Hook down a bit but I still don't see him as the old fashioned, gentleman type. I just don't. lol

Hook has had more scenes with Henry than the other men, though I am not sure how he's the devil with Henry?

What I want to see more of is Henry with his daddy. I do not care how the writers make it happen...fantasy, dream sequence...whatever. Just make it happen. I'd also like to see more Henry/Rumpel too.
I'd like to see more Henry/Rumple too. But I don't see that happening with whatever is going on in Rumple's mind.

I don't see Hook as old fashioned. Only because old fashion I equate with not running off or sleeping with married women.. sorry. It's not a slight on Hook, just not how I see him