Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2014, 12:54 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio_chick (View Post)
I would not say it was done. That was a backstory to their relationship, as most of the past/established couples have gotten. If A&E wanted, they could have most certainly built on that with tons of potential for angst, story and more flashbacks, as we saw in the finale. Again, I was never a ST fan but I thought that was a beautiful moment and showcased the depth and potential of their relationship.

I get the CS appeal. Hey, I shipped them once, mainly because of the chemistry and Colin's portrayal of Hook as the "bad boy" falling for the heroine. But I never saw them as a "destiny couple" and eventually, A&E's writing turned me off. But I don't begrudge others for shipping them...to each his/her own, indeed.

It wouldn't be about rehashing Regina's response but rather, acknowledging the fault in Emma's thinking.
As Grace said, it's nothing to be ashamed of. Just stand by what you want and be proud of it. You always claim you've been a CS shipper who soured on them yet the entire time I've been in these spoilers thread I have never seen one post from you with a nice thing to say about CS (even about the past if you truly shipped them before). LOL
Closed Thread   Post New Thread