Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2014, 07:45 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah a lucky kid. I kind of wanted Snow to say well you met the father of your during grand theft auto in a playful response to Emma armed robbery comment lol
Old 05-13-2014, 07:58 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austenphile (View Post)
Love it. Two How I Met Your Mother stories to tell at the diner. After all we have two sets of memories of their meeting so why shouldn't they.
I like to think that they remember the events of Snow Falls as if it was a particularly vivid dream... so they remember what happened, without negating the fact that the new story replaced the old and is now in the book.

I just hope no one asks A&E that question so they can't prove us wrong
Old 05-13-2014, 08:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Belleislove (View Post)
I always like your point of view. I also don't think he believes he deserves it.
My pov is always awesome.. Try being inside my head..lol

Actually thanks. I do try and have a sensible view of things. I'm goign to try and sit back after interviews and future episodes to evaluate again before jumping the gun.. lol
Old 05-13-2014, 08:05 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonwen (View Post)
My pov is always awesome.. Try being inside my head..lol

Actually thanks. I do try and have a sensible view of things. I'm goign to try and sit back after interviews and future episodes to evaluate again before jumping the gun.. lol
. I always enjoy the different points of view here. I tend to jump the gun on interviews. I think the Rumbelle fans are so used to getting nothing or slapped in the face that I'm being cautious about being optimistic.
Old 05-13-2014, 08:14 AM
Absolute Fan

I'm crying more on the re-watches than I did on Sunday.

"Sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
Old 05-13-2014, 08:15 AM
Master Fan

So we should all make a prediction list...

My prediction for 4A...

1. Captain Swan explore a relationship and Killian and Emma will start living together in Emma's new place. Since they're Star Wars fanboys I kind of have a scenario where Elsa will freeze Killian and an act of true love will thaw his frozen heart. This will also be the moment where Emma tells Killian she loves him. Leia told Han the first time she loved him and he got taken into a cryogenic freeze chamber. Also since they're now together can we get Emma taking Hook shopping, because that would be highly entertaining.

2. The triangle, I'm not gonna bother predicting the outcome because we all know in the end that Robin and Regina will end up together, interviews from yesterday pretty much confirmed they're the story. Two times they didn't even bother bringing up Maid Marian. I think that this will be similar to Kathryn/Snow/Charming and Robin and Regina will still be drawn to one another as true loves are.

3. Maid Marian, ultimately I feel she will die. This episode explained that's what is meant to happen will happen. She's now cheated death twice so it's going to catch up and she will die. Either Elsa will kill her or she gets sick, perhaps from Elsa's eternal winter and she dies that way, of an illness. Also can see conflict for Marian and Robin Hood because of the way they view Regina and also Roland likes Regina. Two things that I don't think Marian likes at all. Robin is not the same person he was, he's had time to get over everything, Marian it's all fresh to her. So we shall see how it goes down.

4. Rumbelle, oh Belle will find out and it will break my heart BUT I have faith that they will get through this. After the vows they had they can get through to anything also kudos to Once using their vows as transitions to show us the themes each TL couple brings to the show. I also want to know about Rumple and why he was so scared of Elsa.

5. Snowing finally getting to experience the joys of parenthood and the trials that they missed with Emma, they will experience with Prince Neal. Another SW's kind of shoutout. Neal=Luke, Emma=Leia, Killian=Han.

6. Elsa- PLEASE PLEASE I beg you do not make her a villain. Also do not give her an LI, that's what made Frozen to me so refreshing. It dealt with the TL of family, of sisters. I would like that to stick, Anna is what thaws her heart in the end. Would also not mind a musical episode of Once Upon a Time. I hope they can bring in Kristanna from Frozen, also Olaf would be awesome but I get the feeling there may just be a shoutout to him. In order to stop Elsa's eternal winter, you WILL need to bring in Anna. Kristen Belle could portray Anna but they need to find someone else to portray Elsa than Idina since she's on broadway ATM.

Last edited by Radames; 05-13-2014 at 08:21 AM
Old 05-13-2014, 08:36 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I kind of want Elsa to get a love interest in a sequel. I personally thought in the first she needed to become well physically before getting an LI. I would mind if she got on OUAt.

I hated the Hans twist I kind of wanted him to be like Edward in Enchantednot get the girl but be a good other guy
Old 05-13-2014, 08:42 AM
Loyal Fan

I also hope they don't make her a villain. I know the rolereversal with Peter Pan and Hook worked. I just don't see it working with Elsa....

While I love Kristen Bell, I don't see her as Elsa.
Out of the tvline suggestions I like Claire Holt and Natalie Dormer. I also kinda like the looks of Laura vanderVoort but only know her from her Smallville work and wasn't impressed with her acting on that.

Klaus & Caroline Matthew & Mary Hook & Emma 10 & Rose
Castle & Beckett Logan & Veronica Spike & Buffy
Old 05-13-2014, 08:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swinty (View Post)
I also hope they don't make her a villain. I know the rolereversal with Peter Pan and Hook worked. I just don't see it working with Elsa....

Out of the tvline suggestions I like Claire Holt and Natalie Dormer. I also kinda like the looks of Laura vanderVoort but only know her from her Smallville work and wasn't impressed with her acting on that.
I like Claire Holt as well or Maggie grace.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:03 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swinty (View Post)

Yeah I can see Kristen reprising Anna, people would get a major kick out of that.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:08 AM
Master Fan

I don't want Kristen Bell in OUAT at all, I actually like her but I just don't want to see it
Old 05-13-2014, 09:16 AM
Elite Fan

I guess I will have to watch Frozen during the hiatus. My boys weren't interested in it; and I didn't watch it on my own because even from the promos I feel towards Olaf like many do towards Jar Jar Binks.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randysgirl (View Post)
I'm crying more on the re-watches than I did on Sunday.

"Sometimes the best tea cup is chipped."
The entirety of Belle's and Rumple's wedding vows voiced over the other couples was sheer perfection. The cracking of the voices added to the emotion of the scenes. It was OUAT at its fairytale best.

The music and orchestration loved and have been searching in vain for it. Love violins.

I could put the entire 8 minutes on a continuous loop and it can sustain me until the season 4 premiere.

Does any Rumbelle fan have the full text of the wedding vows? Want to chop it up and use for successive title threads. There were so many great quotes in the episode.

brb...Off to TJ airport..
Old 05-13-2014, 09:24 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
The entirety of Belle's and Rumple's wedding vows voiced over the other couples was sheer perfection. The cracking of the voices added to the emotion of the scenes. It was OUAT at its fairytale best.

The music and orchestration loved and have been searching in vain for it. Love violins.

I could put the entire 8 minutes on a continuous loop and it can sustain me until the season 4 premiere.

Does any Rumbelle fan have the full text of the wedding vows? Want to chop it up and use for successive title threads. There were so many great quotes in the episode.

brb...Off to TJ airport..
I do at home. If no one posts it I'll do that when I get home from work.

In other news: I think our fic is going to have to take place after the wedding. the citizens of SB are up in arms over no reception party, or bachelor/bacholorette parties. Gold has the money.. why was he so cheap as to not pay the caosts of this. I think the guys should bleed him dry in Atlantic City.
Old 05-13-2014, 09:33 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I wonder if Gold still collects rent from people lol. In his absence was it Belle who was collecting it lol
Closed Thread   Post New Thread