Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2012, 04:30 PM
Total Fan

Thanks katedotd, I'll avoid reading those.
Old 09-29-2012, 05:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katedotd (View Post)
Yes there are, and I would avoid them at all costs. Coming here for spoilers is one thing, sneak peeks is another, as they don't really reveal too much. But when the press got the screener, they were asked NOT to reveal the ending. I guess some thought that meant reveal everything else. Boston Herald comes to mind on that score(which is the one I wish I could un-read). TV Line did great with not revealing too much, and there was one other that didn't either.
(and I realize that it was my choice to go read something so spoiler-ish, but I was expecting something like TVLine where it just gave hints as to what was going to happen. It's like watching a trailer for a movie and they reveal all the best bits.)

And Rachel Shelley is playing Mihla in "The Crocodile"
I was just like you! After reading one of them that just revealled a LOT I decided to not read any anymore and just wait until tomorrow.
Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 09-29-2012, 06:48 PM
Passionate Fan

Makes me wonder if I should try and counteract it (for people who wishe they didn't know too much from reviews) with fake spoilers -

Wow! The part where the crocodile from Peter Pan showed up and attacked Henry? That was a complete surprise!

Although we all saw it coming when Whale turned out to be Bae's eveil half-brother, didn't we?

And the connection between Monstro and Ariel? Please, didn't they already do that with Red last season?

Still, I thought they handled Emma's new romance pretty well and it didn't feel rushed at all even though the producers let it slip that there'll be a wedding by episode three.

Although that may have more to do with that rumor about Belle having a dress that would be a spoiler.

However, since we all saw that scene where Regina has an engagement ring, I suppose we know what the "unexpected" plot twist with August is going to be.
Old 09-29-2012, 06:50 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelaine (View Post)
Makes me wonder if I should try and counteract it (for people who wishe they didn't know too much from reviews) with fake spoilers -

Wow! The part where the crocodile from Peter Pan showed up and attacked Henry? That was a complete surprise!

Although we all saw it coming when Whale turned out to be Bae's eveil half-brother, didn't we?

And the connection between Monstro and Ariel? Please, didn't they already do that with Red last season?

Still, I thought they handled Emma's new romance pretty well and it didn't feel rushed at all even though the producers let it slip that there'll be a wedding by episode three.

Although that may have more to do with that rumor about Belle having a dress that would be a spoiler.

However, since we all saw that scene where Regina has an engagement ring, I suppose we know what the "unexpected" plot twist with August is going to be.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW!
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 09-29-2012, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

Stana Katic
Stanatics BrasilCami
Old 09-29-2012, 06:58 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by katedotd (View Post)
And Rachel Shelley is playing Mihla in "The Crocodile"
Thanks, I don't remember any fairy tale character named like that so I guess she is a OUAT original character. I can't wait to see her again .
Old 09-29-2012, 07:00 PM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by _vega_ (View Post)
Thanks, I don't remember any fairy tale character named like that so I guess she is a OUAT original character. I can't wait to see her again .
Yes, she's rumored to be playing Rumpel's first wife.
All you'll have is an empty heart and a chipped cup
She's gone forever. She's never coming back. And it's your fault
Old 09-29-2012, 07:15 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candygirl9890 (View Post)
Yes, she's rumored to be playing Rumpel's first wife.
, Oh. This could be a bigger character than what I thought then. I wonder if she is going to be portrayed as a villain.
Old 09-29-2012, 07:54 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:

Brilliant
Old 09-30-2012, 04:12 AM
Obsessed Fan

Just a few hours!
I'm not interested in Mulan and Aurora, but I cant wait to see more snowing and more Emma, Henry, Red...
Ohhhhhh, the countdown is almost over!
Old 09-30-2012, 05:05 AM
Elite Fan

Hours? How many hours?
Old 09-30-2012, 05:38 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
Hours? How many hours?
It airs at 10am for us on east coast in OZ.
Old 09-30-2012, 05:58 AM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:

I would laugh so hard if any of these actually were true...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakls
It airs at 10am for us on east coast in OZ.
It's 1am in the UK! We are the hardcore!

๑۩۞۩๑ . . . Join us on the Robert Carlyle Campaign Thread!. . . ๑۩۞۩๑
Old 09-30-2012, 06:24 AM
Obsessed Fan

12 am or 1 am for Spain
Old 09-30-2012, 06:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovebird (View Post)
You know Rumpel was the creator of the curse, Regina just made ​​it work. And Charmings, were the family most affected and who suffered most from it all.
He used Snow, charming and Emma as pawns in a game. He deserves to be punched in the face by Emma and much more than that.
I know most will not agree with me. It's cute to see Rumpel, making tea for two (supposedly for him and Belle)
But I feel pity on Belle if he continues to make betrayals to achieve what he wants...if he keeps doing treacherous's covenants and dirty agreements...

"Did your dear boy Henry survive?"
"Yeah"
"Is the curse broken? And lets see now Miss Swan, how long have you been searching for your parents? Looks like you're reunited"

But at what cost this family had to pay for Henry survive and Emma find their parents.
I fully agree with your post!
* Regina did work the curse for revenge against Snow, but was Rumpel who created the curse. And worse Rumpel used everyone including Regina, for his own benefit.
The only thing that distinguishes Rumpel of Regina, is his skill in handling people. And try to leave acquitted of all treacheries.
And people, he has used more to get what he wants are the elements of Charming's family. While most fairy tales characters want revenge on Regina, Emma seems to have realized more than anything who deserves to be punished. R-U-M-P-E-L.
And thinking of diabolical person who is Rumpel, I also feel very sorry for Belle. With this sneak peek, it seems to me that Rumpel not become an angel so suddenly. And would love that Emma had punched him hard on the face, because he well deserves.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread