Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2004, 03:26 PM
Part-Time Fan

Anna and Ryan make a handsome couple
Old 02-15-2004, 04:00 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by ~ Chickie ~:
<STRONG>The Canadian preview for next week, now with devirginizing action!
</STRONG>
Not working. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

So glad about Anna leaving. All we need now is a Summer-centric ep or a ep about Summer's family backround.

If you just look at Anna's face and not her hair or clothes, she looks okay.

That's cool about Colin Hanks... who does Eric Balfour play?

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited MARIAROCKS000 ]

"I know who you are..."

"It's all fun and games 'till one of you gets my foot up your ass."
Old 02-15-2004, 04:25 PM
Part-Time Fan

I read this issue of Us Weekly and Samaire was in it. She says that she cuts her hair herself. Maybe that why it looks so bad.

But anyway... I can't wait for Marissa to get a taste of jealousy. She's been so stupid lately.

[ 02-15-2004: Message edited MiSS-LiNNy ]
Old 02-15-2004, 05:10 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by MiSS-LiNNy:
<STRONG>I read this issue of Us Weekly and Samaire was in it. She says that she cuts her hair herself. Maybe that why it looks so bad.</STRONG>
Lol no wonder her hair looks like my bro's hair cuz my bro also cuts his own hair. haha coincidence?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
Old 02-15-2004, 05:12 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 01Bee:
<STRONG>

Lol no wonder her hair looks like my bro's hair cuz my bro also cuts his own hair. haha coincidence?? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
i think not [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] sorry if you guys don't get it! it's a inside joke!
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
Old 02-15-2004, 05:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by freakygirl:
<STRONG>

i know, the third pic made me melt.</STRONG>
Me too. He looks quite yummy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

For those of you that are PO'd at Marissa right now for her recent actions, question for you...

Do you eventually want her and Ryan to get back together? Or are you just so fed up with her that you want someone better for Ryan?

Just curious. I am fairly new to the show so I don't have a clear picture of what Marissa is really like just yet. Although she has been beyond dense in the few episodes that I have seen so far.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 06:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Pleeeeeeeeeeeease don't hurt me, but, Marissa has always been one of my favourite characters. I don't even know why, cuz I can see why alot of people hate her, but, I really like her. But even I have been hating her the last few episodes. She's had me totally PO'd at how she could be SO dumb. So, I agree that it'll be awesome to see her when Ryan's Ex comes. I do, however, want them to get back together, eventually. But I think she should have to work for it.

Old 02-15-2004, 06:51 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Cleveland Rocks:
<STRONG>

Me too. He looks quite yummy. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

For those of you that are PO'd at Marissa right now for her recent actions, question for you...

Do you eventually want her and Ryan to get back together? Or are you just so fed up with her that you want someone better for Ryan?
</STRONG>
Well this is my take on Marissa so don't jump on the bandwagon just make up your own mind about her [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

I never wanted Marissa/Ryan together in the first place because well I just didn't see it though I have to admit they had some cute scenes together esp. in "The Model Home".Obviously Marissa is a girl with a lot of issues and not as confident as it might seem because she kept playing with Luke/Ryan in the beginning.
Well this whole 'will they/won't they' thing wasn't that good either but when they got together in 'The Heights' I really wanted to give them a try but I guess the storyline and Mischa's portray of character Marissa just didn't work.
Here is Ryan coming from a screwed family background who just gets to see what a 'normal' family could be like and Marissa that girl who could make this new life even better but in the end she just puts him down just like his family used to do so thats what really turned me off. He should be with a girl that is not like his Mom, that isn't all self-centered,drowning in her own pity because life is treating her so bad,Ryan should enjoy his Teenage years and lighten up a bit,have fun and not be into saving a girl that is all more about 'me' than 'us'.
The Oliver storyline was just the tip of the iceberg, it just made her egomaniac side even more visible to the viewers. She is just too young/naive to be into a serious relationship. I mean she dumped Ryan because he was worried about her maybe gettin hurt by a psycho and then she makes this comment about him punching people like its a daily routine of him and last but notl east she really thinks this all is forgotten just by a stupid/whiney "Thank You" - this girl needs to get a book or something on "How to be into a relationship"!!

Though, yes I don't want R/M together anytime soon and her running after him and apologizing thousands of times won't even help because I don't think thats really what her heart wants. I mean lets face it-Marissa was never boyfriendless,she just needs a man by her side,don't know why but thats how it looks so I assume she is just after him again to have a strong man by her side. Maybe she loves him.okay they said it on New Years but the whole "Thank You" didn't let it come over that serious but again could be the acting.
Ryan needs fun and a girl that is actually ready to invest something of her into a relationship so give Theresa a chance and let Marissa alone for a while.
Its better for the both of them to just stay away from each other and maybe start new as friends.

Just my point though, I still think Marissa/Oliver need a change because maybe after she dumps him he will finally pull the trigger on her *evil-grin*

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
Old 02-15-2004, 07:15 PM
Master Fan

YAY!!! I'm so glad that colin hanks is going to be Grady! That is TOO cool! I'm a huge Roswell fan, and a fan of Colin, so this is just AWESOME. But I feel bad for him if Paris has to play April.

But dude! When fandoms collide...
Old 02-15-2004, 07:20 PM
Banned

Hey- check out this link for some cool seth/summer pics in fact there is a video preview also but you have to have windows media player to see it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
http://undeniable.paper-flower.org/

I don't have Windows media player so can someone tell me what it says?! Thanks !! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-15-2004, 07:24 PM
Master Fan

I -gasp- think Anna looks quite allright in the pictures. I think her bangs are a little too long, but other than that, just fine. But- WHOA. Her and Ryan look like such a couple in those pics, I feel like shipping them.

As for my opinion on Marissa and R/M, well, they just aren't interesting enough anymore for me to care. I kind of liked them in the classic episodes, they were interesting because they weren't together yet. Then it became all about Marissa once they were, and I've just rolled my eyes. Ryan is what makes Marissa interesting. As an individual character, I couldn't care less about her.
Old 02-15-2004, 07:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by semmerfan:
<STRONG>Hey- check out this link for some cool seth/summer pics in fact there is a video preview also but you have to have windows media player to see it [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
http://undeniable.paper-flower.org/

I don't have Windows media player so can someone tell me what it says?! Thanks !! [img]smilies/eek.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]</STRONG>
It isn't a new one or anything, I'm sure you've seen it a couple of times. Its ususally played before the new episode airs. Heres the re-cap. It just shows the part where Summer and Seth are in Seths room, thats the only thing thats new.
Old 02-15-2004, 08:19 PM
Passionate Fan

Saw the preview and [img]smilies/rotfl.gif[/img] at Ryan turning away when Marissa tried to kiss him. Marissa! Hello, do you realize how much **** you put Ryan through and you expect a kiss? OMG!
Old 02-16-2004, 01:39 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the pictures! Ben looks gorgeous.

Sasha
Old 02-16-2004, 01:52 PM
Banned

okay I just heard this awful, awful rumor somebody please tell me that they haven't heard about it

It said that Seth isn't sure that summer is the girl he wants so he chases after Anna in the airport!

I can't believe that's true ! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] taht would be horrible!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread