Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 02:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by semmerfan:
<STRONG>okay I just heard this awful, awful rumor somebody please tell me that they haven't heard about it

It said that Seth isn't sure that summer is the girl he wants so he chases after Anna in the airport!

I can't believe that's true ! [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img] taht would be horrible!!!!!! [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]</STRONG>
First, Where did you heard that??

Second, I hardly doubt it because Anna leaves in Ep.21 "The Goodbye Girl" and in Ep.22 "The LA" Seth calls Summer his girlfriend so not possible!

Some people just make up some stories and if Josh Schwartz really read Boards about the Show he should know that S/S are one of the main reasons why people tune in every wednesday/monday(Canadians) though absolutly impossible that he will chase after Anna.

Maybe they don't share a goodbye so he chases to the airport to tell her goodbye and tell her that he hopes they don't go apart in bad terms. I don't know but if your post is true-I would be really,really disappointed in the writers.

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
Old 02-16-2004, 02:58 PM
Loyal Fan

No, I don't think that true. It was posted by someone at the fox.com board and that place is the most unreliable place.

Also if he were to do that no way would he still be with Summer which he is still after Anna leaves.
Old 02-16-2004, 03:43 PM
MST Manager

I posted this on the first page and I felt it was needed again, as a reminder, to everyone.

Anna is not the only one on this show, and this is not the Anna bashing thread. Actually, it isn't an "anybody" bashing thread and some people are treading a thin line with character bashing here over the last several pages. So let's keep that in mind.

Any questions, just PM me. Thanks. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 03:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

i dont really care about the whole summer/seth/anna thing. all i want is to see marissa SUFFER. SLOWLY, PAINFULLY SUFFERING.
Old 02-16-2004, 03:57 PM
Master Fan

If that spoiler were true, that'd be awesome.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:05 PM
Loyal Fan

I have a concern about the show. We are all about Seth and _____ (fill in the blank) here. It appears that even on the follow-up to Friends, Joey, that Matt LeBlanc is doing the casting notes for his nephew says, "like Adam Brody's character Seth on The O.C."

I too am a fan of the character. The issue is that the pairing of Ryan/Marissa isn't holding its own -- and I think the issue could create serious problems. Seth/Summer is B-storyline. The light humor fluff to the drama and substance of Ryan/Marissa. I'm just concerned that they they are out of balance. I know that's what's kept me with the show. I just don't think the Marissa character is holding up -- I'm not blaming the actor or the writers, I'm just saying the whole basic premise of the show is not holding up. How many here just don't care about the Marissa character? I think most people like the Ryan character.

I'm just concerned because every show I like winds up sucking and the pattern is continuing here.
Old 02-16-2004, 04:30 PM
New Fan

I always thought that Ryan and Anna would be a cute couple. A pity she's leaving in the Goodbye Girl [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 04:45 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by cinemagirl:
<STRONG>I always thought that Ryan and Anna would be a cute couple. A pity she's leaving in the Goodbye Girl </STRONG>

Ryan and Anna? I don't know, because that wouldn't that be a litte weird between Marissa, Seth, and Summer?

I do admit they would seem like a cute couple.
Old 02-16-2004, 05:18 PM
Elite Fan

The only awkwardness in a Ryan/Anna relationship would be with Marissa, IMO. I do think they would make a cute couple, but it probably won't happen for a while if it even does.

Is it because you know I love Count Chocula?
Old 02-16-2004, 05:43 PM
Master Fan

I think that seth chasing after anna spoiler is most definetly a product of the fox.com boards. It sounds like something from a fanfic, if you ask me. As much stuff as the o.c. re-does (take the entire 80's movie love triangle), I doubt they'd even do an airport scene. At least not between Seth and Anna. If you've read spoilers, there is no way that would happen. And if the writers haven't gotten by now that the horrible triangle needs to end and they keep it going, I will bash them.
Old 02-16-2004, 07:12 PM
Dedicated Fan

I simply cannot wait for this ep. Thanks in advance toour Canadian friends if you should decide to be so kind as to divulge the juicy details after you see the ep tonight. Looking forward to Wednesday!!

Sandra
And these are the years that we have spent
And this is what they represent
And this is how I feel
Do you know how I feel ?
'cause i don't think you know how I feel
Old 02-16-2004, 08:31 PM
Obsessed Fan

Summer was a virgin and Princess Twinkle,okay that download better start right now!!!!

I don't care who I looked at, Im with YOU
[/CENTER]
Old 02-16-2004, 08:57 PM
Dedicated Fan

canadians, just about done right? give us the review!!!
Old 02-16-2004, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

one more day, ONE MORE DAY, god i can't wait that long, grrr, why can't it be on mondays? nothing happens on mondays, it'll give me something tolook forward to. but no The O.C has to be on on wenesdays. [img]smilies/mad.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 09:00 PM
Loyal Fan

I knew it!!!!! I knew Summer was a virgin I kept saying it to my friend but they didn't believe me!!! They had sex twice and it doesn't goes well both time and Seth thinks it's all because of him. Then Summer tells him she was a virgin and then they dance ohhhh so cute!!

Seth & Summer
Closed Thread   Post New Thread