Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-16-2004, 09:05 PM
Loyal Fan

And Sandy he is so sweet at the end it put candle everywhere, flower, chocolat et everything in the room just for Kristen. Kristen is so about valentin day. Poor Marissa, she is so trying to win Ryan back but he can't forgive the fact that she didn't believe her.

There are more scene with Seth and Ryan and with Summer and Marissa which is really great. Summer say that she wish they would have wait to Marissa after the first time then they have sex again and seth is so funny with the whatever you say, whatever you say!!!

Really great episode.

Sorry about the double post, but I have a lot of problem with the forum.

[ 02-16-2004: Message edited SilverCaro ]

Seth & Summer
Old 02-16-2004, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverCaro:
<STRONG>I knew it!!!!! I knew Summer was a virgin I kept saying it to my friend but they didn't believe me!!! They had sex twice and it doesn't goes well both time and Seth thinks it's all because of him. Then Summer tells him she was a virgin and then they dance ohhhh so cute!!</STRONG>
lol OMG! I kept telling everyone too, that Summer was a virgin, but no one believed it! but sheesh!! they lost their virginities to each other!! lol how SWEET is that?!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

This was the BEST episode EVER. I'm soo excited still that I cannot even type!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 09:13 PM
Absolute Fan

I felt SOO bad for Marissa, cuz she was trying so hard, but then again I think she deserves it

All the S/S scenes are great!!!!!!
there is a really cute one at the end

in all, it was a good V-day eppy
I now wish R/M were back together [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 09:18 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by *Ledi*:
<STRONG>

lol OMG! I kept telling everyone too, that Summer was a virgin, but no one believed it! but sheesh!! they lost their virginities to each other!! lol how SWEET is that?!!! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

This was the BEST episode EVER. I'm soo excited still that I cannot even type!! [img]smilies/blinkie.gif[/img]</STRONG>
I have a lot of problem to type too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm gonna go watch a movie because if I don't I will watch it again and again and again.

Seth & Summer
Old 02-16-2004, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by SilverCaro:
<STRONG>

I have a lot of problem to type too [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
I'm gonna go watch a movie because if I don't I will watch it again and again and again.</STRONG>
lol good idea, but I can't do that right now cause my mind would prolly still be on S/S!!

and lol geez.. I don't think I'm going to be able to sleep tonight......I'm just too excited and hyper.. lol sheesh. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 09:39 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by * Diane *:
<STRONG>I felt SOO bad for Marissa, cuz she was trying so hard, but then again I think she deserves it

in all, it was a good V-day eppy
I now wish R/M were back together [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]</STRONG>
How do things specifically end with Ryan and Marissa? I mean, what exactly does Ryan tell her and how do they leave things?

In other words, does it seem as if there still is a chance that these two will get back together? Or does it look pretty hopeless or that if they do get back together, it won't be for a very long while?
Old 02-16-2004, 09:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

hey! are you guys trying to torture me to death? what did ryan do to blow marissa off?
Old 02-16-2004, 09:48 PM
Dedicated Fan

hey! are you guys trying to torture me to death? what did ryan do to blow marissa off?[*]null
Old 02-16-2004, 09:52 PM
Banned

OMG, YESSS this is what my show was before the nightmare that was Oliver. Unlike last week where the hour seemed to go on forever; this one literally flew by. Okay before I say what happened on this episode; it needs to be said-Adam Brody(Seth)+ Rachel Bilson(Summer)=PERFECTION. I have never seen on a teenage drama, a couple that manages to pull off quirky, funny and sexy as well as those two. That said, I can't imagine either was able to keep a straight face for long doing those little "sex" scenes.

Okay the episode. Basically Marissa spends the hour trying to salvage whatever little piece of her relationship is left with Ryan. She tries to kiss him at school, he turns away. Later her dad tells her that grand gestures of love is sometimes better and so she comes to the pool house with a rose for Ryan, doesn't say a word and proceeds to jump him. Ryan is not having it and basically turns her down. Later she cries to Summer about how Ryan hates her. Summer tries to tell her that's not true but admits that if he turned down sex, then things MUST be bad. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img] Later while helping prepare for a Valentine's Singles dance; Ryan runs into Theresa who is working for the catering company. Marissa sees her and is naturally nervous and worried. Later at the dance she tries again to talk to Ryan and do this whole pretending they've just met; but again he walks away from her. He goes outside where he starts talking to Theresa and then invites her over. Meanwhile Sandy convinces Marissa to not give up after seeing her crying by a table(she really is quite pathetic at this point. You almost feel sorry for her. ALMOST). She goes outside and sees Ryan leaving with Theresa but still comes to the poolhouse later and goes off like a crazy person, asking for Theresa and when Ryan informs her Theresa is gone; she goes on that she wanted to tell her she(Marissa)wasn't giving up on Ryan. Ryan however tells her they just can't move on from what happened because it was so easy for someone to come between them(good point Ryan)that who's to say it doesn't happen again? Eventually she leaves all emotional and Ryan's looking torn too but closes the pool house.

Jimmy gets a gift from a secret admirer and realizes it's from Hailey and tracks her down. He brings her to the restaurant and they talk and he once again maintains that nothing can happen between them because of Kirsten. Meanwhile Kirsten it seems is as giddy about Valentine's Day as Seth is about Chrismukkah(more and more the puzzle comes together of why Seth is so weird at times). However she's the only one and Sandy's REALLY not feeling it and eventually they end up in a fight because he doesn't want to come to the singles dance. Eventually he makes up for being a jackass by decorating their room really beautifully. Also, Luke spends his time trying to come onto Julie. Eventually he gets to her by convincing her of how desirable and cool she is. Plus her being drunk and depressed might have helped too. It was slightly disturbing and sad on Julie's part but surprisingly still entertaining. Hmmm.

Okay Seth and Summer. Seth, oh poor baby, there are no words. Seth people was BAD and his trying foreplay(that's after finding out there was such a thing as foreplay)was just downright scary. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Basically Seth tells Summer he broke up with Anna at the school and wants to know what she's doing for Valentine's Day. She figures now that Anna has dumped him(does EVERYONE know Seth's a coward?)he's interested in her; but she's not having it. Eventually he comes to her house and gives her an amazing speech of how it's always been her and she's undeniable(let's all awww now)and basically she jumps him. Seth seeing Summer's breasts for the first time is the funniest thing I've ever seen. I think the boy literally went into a trance. Anyway when they next show them, they're under the covers naked and judging by their faces; it was NOT good. Summer gets up, taking her sheets with her and Adam Brody at that point is a comic genius. The pillow on his "friend" is just comic gold. Later Summer kind of sad to Marissa, says that they(she and Seth) should have waited. Meanwhile Seth goes to Ryan on tips of how he could have been better but Ryan's no help so he goes to his dad; who's the one who tells him about foreplay. Unfortunately while he had the right "idea" about foreplay, his delivery was NOT something to brag about. Summer literally had to yell at him to stop. In any case she jumps him again and once again he goes into a trance after seeing her breasts. Later we find out from both him and Summer(through conversations with Ryan and Marissa respectively) that the second time was no better and both got injured. Seth got poked in the eye and damaged his back, Summer's limping; basically the whole thing's a nightmare. Later at the party Seth tells Summer that basically he'll bow out because he's just not ready to be with her and maybe in a few years he can be what she needs. She looks sad but says nothing. Later though she comes to his house and tells him that she should have told him that he wasn't the only virgin in the room that day. Yes folks, Summer "miss get back on that horse" Roberts was a virgin. Seth asked her why she didn't tell him and she says she doesn't know but now a big moment like that for both of them and they just rushed it. So basically Seth says they should try to go back and start over and he'll try to sweep her off her feet. He puts on a record and they start to slow dance; which is after she calls him cheesy. It's all very adorkable. [img]smilies/tongue.gif[/img]

Observations;

Not much because there were SO many good lines (mostly by Seth with Summer a close second) I can't remember it all but a few things.

LOVED, LOVED having adorkable, funny Seth Cohen back. He was SO missed. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] Also the banter with him and Summer; absolute perfection. Rachel plays well off of Adam.

Loved seeing Marissa and Summer being girlfriends. Again that too was sorely missed. Yes again what my show WAS. Both looked so sad and adorable on the beach.

Almost felt for Marissa. She was so sad and desperate for Ryan it was a little painful to watch at times. However she must suffer. We can't let her off too easy.

Sandy, Sandy, oh how I love thee. That man is my father-crush. Never really had one on any of those shows, so he's my first.

Okay call me silly but I don't get why Jimmy can't be with Hailey. Hailey isn't underage and Kirsten and Jimmy haven't been together since oh I don't know; YEARS?

Luke informing Julie about the game he and his friends played of which mom they'd like to sleep with and she always being the one to win. Too crazy. Loved Julie saying "I beat Kirsten?" That was funny.

Best line of the night. Summer to Seth after finding out he's interested in her post-breakup with Anna "I'm not going to be your sloppy seconds ass-face." [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You go girl. Oh by the way, Summer has the equivalent to Captain Oats in the form of Princess Sparkle. Could these writers make those two any more corny and perfectly adorable? [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] Whew, I'm done.
Old 02-16-2004, 10:11 PM
Dedicated Fan

lleykian,

I am rolling on the floor over here. I am so very excited about this, I just can't even take it. The idea of Seth being in a trance after seeing Summer's goodies is priceless. I love the whole premise behind this episode and the fact that Summer is a virgin also is perfect - especially for the way they are writing it. Sounds like a fantastic episodes. Thank you and SilverCaro and all the other Canadians who were kind enough to fill us in - it is much appreciated. I've never taped the OC before but I may just have to tape it Wednesday. I am still cracking up at the idea of Seth's face! LOL

Sandra
And these are the years that we have spent
And this is what they represent
And this is how I feel
Do you know how I feel ?
'cause i don't think you know how I feel
Old 02-16-2004, 10:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Yes, a big and grateful shout out of huge appreciation and thanks to our neighbors up north for filling us in on the episode.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-16-2004, 10:32 PM
Loyal Fan

lleykian, I love your summaries [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] They're so very much appreciated!

Damnit, now I have to clear some room on my laptop 'cuz I neeeeeed to see this!
Old 02-16-2004, 10:57 PM
Loyal Fan

"Hello Sunshine"! [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

That last scene in Seth's room was...memorable. Sweet.Beautiful. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img]
However, I am not too sure how I feel about Summer being a virgin.

Kirsten was sooo cute all excited about Valentines. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

* Ana *
Old 02-16-2004, 11:08 PM
Banned

Awww, thanks you guys. Forgot to add a few of my other favourite lines;

Summer: You weren't the only virgin in the room that day.
Seth: Someone else was in the room? What were there cameras?
Summer: No me, you idiot. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img] You just gotta love those two.

Summer: This huge thing in our lives and it went by really, really quickly.
Seth: Wasn't that quickly.
Summer gives him a look.
This was them discussing how they were both virgins and totally rushed it. Okay there are a bunch of other cute moments but I'm all jumbled up right now.
Old 02-16-2004, 11:12 PM
Extreme Fan

SCREEN CAPS! VIDEO CLIPS! CMON PEOPLE!! HOP TO IT!

or at least transcribe a lil somethin somethin. like Seth's little speech...

Gah, I'm super pissed. NORMALLY I download the ep and watch it tuesday morning, but I'm not home and my dad is being a prick so he won't download it for me so I can watch it when I get back! And then to top that off, I might not be able to get back home in time to watch it on Wednesday! And our VCR is crap so I can't time it to record! And today I broke my ankle, which is propped up on a couch with ice and there are no crutches in this house and I have a mandatory class tomorrow that I will be hobbling to get to!

*gets huffy for a bit*

......now, WHAT OH WHAT did seth say in his little "always been you" speech?? ...i could definitely use somethin to cheer me up! *pouts* [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]

Formerly: The OC | The Office
Currently: The 100
Closed Thread   Post New Thread