Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-25-2004, 01:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by fallingxforever:
<STRONG>Of course Marissa should be the one to die [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm beginning to think those Luke rumors are false. He's the one that breaks it off and he doesn't look that heartbroken.</STRONG>
Julie obviously wasn't - had Luke even pulled out of the driveway before she called Caleb?

Luke did say to Ryan though that he had never felt that way about any girl, ur woman before. I think the announcement that she is going to marry Caleb will push him over the edge.

I am really glad though that once confronted, Luke did the right thing. I mean, it didn't take much to convince him that what he was doing was wrong and that he was going to hurt Marissa. I am glad that Luke finally developed a conscience. And I definetly don't want him to be the one to die. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 01:51 PM
Loyal Fan

I like the way you think,Spazzie. [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

Old 03-25-2004, 01:53 PM
Dedicated Fan

I love Luke and the affair with Julie. It gives her a human side and Luke a sensitive side. I think it is by far the best storyline going.
Old 03-25-2004, 02:39 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by spazzie:
<STRONG>Marissa should die. There's so much potential in that storyline. Julie and Jimmy would have to deal with the loss of their daughter, Luke would think it was his fault b/c he treated her badly and slept with her mom, Ryan would be upset because this is another girl in his life he couldn't "save", Summer would lose her best friend and Seth could comfort her bringing them closer together, and the Cohens would grieve losing the girl they watched grow up next door. Great drama without adding in more stupid love triangles and bringing in temporary characters no one cares about (eg. Oliver, Eddie, etc.).

Just my opinion, no has to agree. Plus TPTB would never do this anyway.</STRONG>
You should write for the show, spazzie! Marissa dying could be fabulous drama.

"Can't look this good without drinking." -Simon Gallup
Old 03-25-2004, 04:06 PM
Obsessed Fan

YES. Marissa should die. It's perfect. The show can be saved from the repitiveness it's clearly headed towards in regards to her character and how folks interact with her.

Seriously, she brings down the other stories.

As for who's a better actress between Paris and Mischa? Dude, that's a wash.

Kimba
Old 03-25-2004, 04:35 PM
Absolute Fan

Can everyone PLEASE stop DISSING Marissa, it is enough for me now. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img]

Question = Do R/M get back together next ep ???
Old 03-25-2004, 04:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

I bet they probably do get back together, at least by the end of the next episode.
Old 03-25-2004, 05:03 PM
Dedicated Fan

Is S/S breakin up? Someone from Fanbolt said that they're breakin up in the season finale but i don't think so. In the Strip, Summer tells Seth how she really feels about him, calls him her boyfriend and then they kiss. I don't think they're breakin up after all that. The finale is probably gonna be all about Julie/Caleb's wedding.

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited 01Bee ]

What's Fatso's favourite mall?
Eatons(eat tons) Centre. Hahaha.
Old 03-25-2004, 05:04 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by star_princess7:
<STRONG>I bet they probably do get back together, at least by the end of the next episode.</STRONG>
Ya it would make sense, there are probably great r/m scenes next week, cuz he dose go non-stop looking for her! and in the preview they only words they say to each other are:

Ryan - I'm not comning back without you!
Marissa - Then I guess your not going
Old 03-25-2004, 06:41 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by 01Bee:
<STRONG>Is S/S breakin up? Someone from Fanbolt said that they're breakin up in the season finale but i don't think so. In the Strip, Summer tells Seth how she really feels about him, calls him her boyfriend and then they kiss. I don't think they're breakin up after all that. The finale is probably gonna be all about Julie/Caleb's wedding.

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited 01Bee ]</STRONG>
yea i dont think there will be any breaking up after The Strip. It would be a little too typical of a show to have a couple "break up" in the finale. Plus we've already been through the whole s/s being the back story line and stuff. I don't think it'll be happening. No worries

i really hope they don't kill off luke. I've begun to love the kid. If they killed him off there would 4 major teen characters...which i dont think is enough
Old 03-25-2004, 06:48 PM
Master Fan

yeah, the oc's pretty good about not going to far with the standard drama tv shlock.
Old 03-25-2004, 07:41 PM
Master Fan

I kind of want Marissa to be the one who kicks the bucket, but...she and Ryan were so cute. [img]smilies/sigh.gif[/img] They could be cute again.

They should really kill Caleb off. I love him, but it makes the most sense. Everyone would be affected, and the show wouldn't lose the 'core four'.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 03-25-2004, 08:20 PM
Dedicated Fan

There used to be spoiler/rumors about Anna coming back for the season finale...are they still floating around or did that get shot down?

And there was that someone engaged, someone married and someone pregnant by the end of the season rumor...did it too get shot down or not? If not, then we got two of the three (Teresa is/was engaged, Julie and Caleb married) judging by the spoilers to the end of the season.

I really hope that if someone is dying that it's not Luke, but the way that it was described, well, it would totally make sense...but not in the next episode. I think it would be more fitting at the end of the season, as Caleb and Julie are getting married and Luke would be all broken hearted cause he really did like/love her. But I'm still hoping that it doesn't happen at all. Because I want Luke to stick around (and wow, has my opinion of him ever changed since the begining of the show [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img])

Does anyone know if Teresa could be coming back next season or if the actress has something else lined up?

Lisse
~Ryan+Theresa~
~Seth+Summer~
Old 03-25-2004, 08:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Anna will not be returning, Theresa will be returning. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Chelsea [img]smilies/bubble.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 09:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Just saw the CTV preview for "The Nana" and it was basically just Ryan, Luke, Julie and Seth in the poolhouse talking about Marissa. Luke says that they (Ryan/Seth) saw them at the hotel and Julie says she's going to call the police to help her find Marissa and Ryan says something along the lines of "What are you going to tell them when they ask you why she ran away?" And Julie says "I'd love to stay at chat with you, but I have to find my daughter." Julie then leaves the poolhouse and Ryan says to himself "Not if I find her first..."

Sounds like "The Nana" is going to be a good episode [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread