Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-24-2004, 09:46 PM
Obsessed Fan

who's a better actress paris or mischa?
Pam: What are you doing? What do you expect me to say to that?
Jim: I just needed you to know... once
Old 03-24-2004, 09:48 PM
Loyal Fan

I think Mischa did really good in this episode actully..she seemed really relaxed..and i really liked her scene when she was at the V.I.P enterance and was acting like Ryan was on "The Valley"..and well Paris..you couldnt really see her acting skills because she was like in only 2 scenes haha

"Let me just go get you another glass of bitch!" -Dustin Knight
Old 03-24-2004, 09:56 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by BeachBum12:
<STRONG>I have high hopes for Seth and Summer next week because they could grow closer by Summer wanting to be involded with the family..and when Seth finds out about his nana's news i hope he goes to talk to Summer and they can comfort each other..that would be great [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited BeachBum12 ]</STRONG>
i definitely agree with you on this. It seems like it'll be a big hump in the s/s relationship, like connecting on something really important. We all know that summer is gonna try and help the Nana cook, so i hope that they bond and maybe Nana tells Seth how much she likes Summer yada yada yada..*sigh*
Old 03-24-2004, 10:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by rachel s:
<STRONG>who's a better actress paris or mischa?</STRONG>
No comparison in my humble opinion. Mischa did an awesome job tonight. I think acting potential is always with Mischa, hence, tonight'e episode. It is just a matter of her chronically displaying this potential..

Paris was a joke. Beyond horrible. And being paired up with the wonderful Adam Brody did not help matters. It was like a professional teaching a sub-par amateur.

[ 03-24-2004: Message edited Cleveland Rocks ]
Old 03-25-2004, 01:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

I'm thinking more and more like Theresa got pregnant from that one time she and Ryan slept together.

Think about it....she goes to talk to Sandy, then she and Sandy go to Chino to pick up Ryan, who's apparently in trouble. To me, the pieces fit.
Old 03-25-2004, 01:59 AM
Master Fan

i'd have to say that totally mischa. even comparing her on a bad day to paris, mischa still comes out on top.
Old 03-25-2004, 06:28 AM
Absolute Fan

Is there anymore spoliers out there [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 08:50 AM
New Fan

I have to say I really didn't care for this episode.
Very unrealistic that they can get into a strip club. I understand that they were invited by grady but just to weird. Liked the adult storyline more than the kids.

I can't believe the finale is almost here. Only 5 or 6 more episodes. Does anyone think they will show repeats?
Old 03-25-2004, 09:03 AM
New Fan

I have a question...I've been trying to follow these spoilers, and for the most part, I've got it BUT I wanted to know what is supposed to happen with Luke--or does anyone know for sure? I get that he is supposed to drink/drive/get into an accident but isn't that supposed to happen next week - and then there are 4 more episodes or something? I'm sorry but I adore Luke (even with the sleeping with Julie crap) and I don't want him to leave. [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img]
Old 03-25-2004, 09:18 AM
Loyal Fan

I thought the episode was ok. I guess I'm in the minority because I thought Mischa's acting was just as bad as usual.

Next weeks preview annoyed me. I can understand Marissa being upset about Luke sleeping with her mom but what I don't get is why she would run away to Theresa's house. That makes no sense AT ALL. Maybe I missed something but I don't remember them being that good of friends.

On another note I hope it isn't look that dies because he has started to grow on me. Believe it or not I don't want Caleb to die either.

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited dawsonandjo1 ]

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited dawsonandjo1 ]

Old 03-25-2004, 11:11 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by aquarius83:
<STRONG>I'm thinking more and more like Theresa got pregnant from that one time she and Ryan slept together.

Think about it....she goes to talk to Sandy, then she and Sandy go to Chino to pick up Ryan, who's apparently in trouble. To me, the pieces fit.</STRONG>

Ooooohhh! That's a really good point! It would make a lot of sense. Also, if Theresa is pregnant with Ryan's baby or even if it turns out to be Eddie's later on... maybe that is what makes Ryan question staying in Newport.

On last night's episode - I think Mischa did do a much better job. I mean she cut down on Marissa's pathetic, confused thinking looks quite a bit!

And I cannot wait for "The Nana"! The previews looked SO good! Was it me or did Nana start going off about Kirstin and her dad right infront of Kirstin? That is so rude - Kirstin in nice!
Old 03-25-2004, 11:29 AM
Absolute Fan

last night while my friends and i were watching the show, my roommate out of nowhere goes "Luke is gonna die". I was like wwhhhhat?! She doesnt read spoilers or anything nor is she extremely obsessed about the show, so it's not like she knows about the spoilers we've heard. She just thought that the way they portrayed Luke last night, and the way that he acted, it seemed like he was going to die or kill himself or something. She also said the same thing about Oliver way back when.
Old 03-25-2004, 11:40 AM
Master Fan

Luke can't die! He's a part of the group. They already got rid of Anna and let's face it, the Summer/Seth Ryan/Marissa stuff is gonna get boring after a while.

Just give him a storyline that doesn't involve bedding Julie Cooper.

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 03-25-2004, 01:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I don't want Luke to die either. Then it'll be just the 4 teens, they need to mix up a little. But I also don't want Caleb to die, I like what he brings to the show. Why does Josh need to kill someone off??

Marissa should die. There's so much potential in that storyline. Julie and Jimmy would have to deal with the loss of their daughter, Luke would think it was his fault b/c he treated her badly and slept with her mom, Ryan would be upset because this is another girl in his life he couldn't "save", Summer would lose her best friend and Seth could comfort her bringing them closer together, and the Cohens would grieve losing the girl they watched grow up next door. Great drama without adding in more stupid love triangles and bringing in temporary characters no one cares about (eg. Oliver, Eddie, etc.).

Just my opinion, no has to agree. Plus TPTB would never do this anyway.

[ 03-25-2004: Message edited spazzie ]
Old 03-25-2004, 01:31 PM
Ultimate Fan

Of course Marissa should be the one to die [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]

I'm beginning to think those Luke rumors are false. He's the one that breaks it off and he doesn't look that heartbroken.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread