Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-17-2010, 03:12 AM
Addicted Fan

Sorry, triple post. was playing up again
icon: egyptian_pixie

Last edited by lorilozz; 02-17-2010 at 01:45 PM
Old 02-17-2010, 03:13 AM
Addicted Fan

The last episode was amazing. This whole storyline is being handled better than I could have ever imagined. Hopefully we'll see it continue. Oddly enough, the James/Lydia scene will probably be one of my favourite scenes of the whole series.

I'm looking forward to next week, especially to the return of Taylor. We've seen the incredible chemistry between Joy and Lindsey during their tension filled scenes and I'd really like to see them during some more heartfelt, bonding scenes again.

Plus I'm really hoping for some more of the supportive Nathan from last episode. I'll never get enough of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamonTVD (View Post)
I'm just wondering. There has been very little Clay in the past three episodes. He usually dominated episodes from 7.01-7.14 but now he is hardly getting 2 minutes of screen-time. He was hardly in 7.16, 7.17

and Clay is Nathan's agent/friend, you should care. He just fills strange to not have Clay in like 20 minutes every episode like he was in the first half. If would took away Mouth/Millie/Lauren/Owen/Miranda/Grubbs, we could of had more screen-time for Clay. After all he is a main character. All those characters i just listed are pointless and adds nothing to the show.
I understand that you obviously love the Clay's character and are passionate about his screentime... however, this is the Nathan/Haley spoiler thread. No one posting in here has to care about Clay. IMO, he's not important to NH in any way at the moment for the current storyline. The NHJ scenes we've been getting with Lydia and the James sisters are far more beneficial to the current storyline, than any scenes with Clay would be. If you feel the need to discuss the issue of lack of screentime for Clay, it's probably best that you post on the Clay thread over at the One Tree Hill main thread.
icon: egyptian_pixie
Old 02-17-2010, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

here is another version of the first promo for next week episode.

YouTube - One Tree Hill Trailer 2 - The Last Day of Our Acquaintance

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-17-2010, 07:15 AM
Supreme Fan

Wow I go on a mini vacation and I come home to all of this goodness. I loved the latest ep. The whole NHJ sphere was amazing. Joy broke my heart and James's delivery in Nathan's scene with Lydia was spot on. I just loved it all.

Next week looks even better.

You buckle my knees

I shake and I shiver just to feel you breathe"

Old 02-17-2010, 10:40 AM
Absolute Fan

just read the article about the possibility of only either one tree hill and life unexpected returning. im gonna be so mad if life unexpected gets renewed and one tree hill doesnt. especially since the ratings for one tree hill have been constant. and life unexpected has seem to be dropping since the premiere.
Old 02-17-2010, 11:26 AM
Master Fan

Right now One Tree Hill, Smallville and Life Unexpected have yet to be confirmed. Let's just wait and see.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-17-2010, 09:09 PM
Obsessed Fan

^ I'm loving this story line, but I'm going to have to invest in some waterproof mascara because even that sneak peak had me sniffling. I haven't been this emotional about OTH in a while and I'm glad NH are the ones that are making me.

"Well, if it were easy, anyone could do it." - Raylan Givens (Justified)
"You're the Best." - Eames to Goren (L&O:CI)
Restored Sunshine| IconCredit: Me.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:27 AM
Master Fan

^^You and me both.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy
Old 02-18-2010, 02:31 AM
Elite Fan

^ Me three. LOL.

Some filming info courtesy of Waiting for Jackson on OTHforums.

Quote:
So today they were filming at Tric first. It was from about 7 to 12. We got to meet James, Joy, India, and Grubbs.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:33 AM
Master Fan

What episode are they filming now? I lost track of time.

"아 아까는 못 받아서 미안해
친구를 만나느라
shy shy shy

Last edited by Maud&Danny; 02-18-2010 at 02:44 AM
Old 02-18-2010, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

There's a filming schedule in the first post of this thread.

Thanks for bringing the information about filming over here, Jess.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

^ No worries Becky.

Soon they start filming 7.21 and then the series or season finale. This season has gone by so fast.
Old 02-18-2010, 10:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHScott (View Post)
^ No worries Becky.

Soon they start filming 7.21 and then the series or season finale. This season has gone by so fast.
OH NO! I wanted to go down to Wilmington while they were filming. Do you happen to know the schedule, I think I can come by either the weekend of Feb 26 or March 5. Do you happen to know if they would still be filming by then?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:55 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Do you happen to know the schedule, I think I can come by either the weekend of Feb 26 or March 5. Do you happen to know if they would still be filming by then?
Like Becky said you can find the filming schedule on the opening post of this thread.

Going by the schedule on the first page, they film 7.22 between March 4 - March 15. So they should still be filming when you go. Hope you have a good trip
Old 02-18-2010, 11:55 PM
Banned

No Official episode description for 7.19 yet. What is going on? We are going on 7.18 this monday, shouldn't we have spoilers for 7.19.

Does anyone know where Quinn's soon-to-be Gallery in located in Wilmington? I am going to NC in 2 weeks and I want to see what it is like from the outside. Now I am sure we will get an exterior shot of it from the outside but I can't wait. That place looks amazing from the inside.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread