Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2004, 01:33 PM
Absolute Fan

I think it's because
A>the Olympics
B> They want to adverise it with all their other fall programming.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Magic
I think it's because
A>the Olympics
B> They want to adverise it with all their other fall programming.
Oh, that makes sense. I also checked the Fox website and it said North Shore is not going to be on next week... instead it's that show about trading wives or moms or whatever - "Trading Spouses". However, I check the 'Entertainment' section on MSN and it shows that Episode 6 - "Secret Service" will be on next Monday.... who knows.
Old 07-15-2004, 02:34 PM
Dedicated Fan

Schedule Keeps Rolling at FOX
(Thursday, July 15 11:03 AM)
LOS ANGELES (Zap2it.com) The network that brought you the summer TV season will soon be bringing you an early-fall season, then a late-fall season, which will air after the baseball season ends.
That network, of course, is FOX, and the continuous rollout pattern for its schedule isn't really as confusing as it sounds. The network plans to launch a handful of shows -- including new episodes of some of its summer series -- in the two weeks surrounding, then a number of returning series and one new drama in late October and early November, following baseball's World Series.

Three summer shows -- the drama "North Shore" and comedies "Quintuplets" and "Method & Red" -- will relaunch the week of Sept. 6 after taking a break from original episodes for several weeks in August. All three are still in FOX's plans for the rest of the season, although "Quintuplets" is the only one thus far to receive a full-season order.

"That '70s Show" and "The Bernie Mac Show" will also begin their seasons in September, along with Saturday staples "Cops" and "America's Most Wanted." "The Complex," a new unscripted series that features couples competing in the makeover of an apartment building, is set to go Monday, Aug. 30.
October and November will see the return of "The Swan," "The O.C.," "Tru Calling" and the network's Sunday comedies, along with legal reality show "The Partner" and the new drama "House."

Missing from the premiere schedule are two unscripted shows, Richard Branson's "The Billionaire" and the boxing series "The Next Great Champ." FOX said at its upfront presentation this spring that both would debut in November.

FOX's rollout schedule for the rest of the year is as follows (all times Eastern, new shows in bold):

Monday, Aug. 30

8 p.m. "The Complex" (two-hour premiere)

Monday, Sept. 6

8 p.m. "North Shore" (returns from hiatus)
9 p.m. "The Complex" (time-period premiere)

Wednesday, Sept. 8

8 p.m. "That '70s Show"
8:30 p.m. "Quintuplets" (returns from hiatus)
9 p.m. "The Bernie Mac Show" (new timeslot)
9:30 p.m. "Method & Red" (returns from hiatus)

Saturday, Sept. 11

8 p.m. "Cops"
9 p.m. "America's Most Wanted"

Saturday, Sept. 18

11 p.m. "Mad TV"

Monday, Oct. 25

8 p.m. "The Swan 2" (two-hour premiere)

Thursday, Nov. 4

8 p.m. "The O.C." (new timeslot)
9 p.m. "Tru Calling" (new timeslot)

Sunday, Nov. 7

7 p.m. "King of the Hill" (new timeslot)
7:30 p.m. "Malcolm in the Middle" (new timeslot)
8 p.m. "The Simpsons" ("Treehouse of Horror" special)
8:30 p.m. "Arrested Development" (new timeslot)
9 p.m. "The Partner"

Sunday, Nov. 14

8 p.m. "The Simpsons" (official season premiere)

Tuesday, Nov. 16

9 p.m. "House"
Old 07-16-2004, 12:44 PM
MST Manager

Quote:
Originally posted by star_princess7
New info. about the next couple of episodes on the main post... they sound really good.

NikNak, could you please update the title of the thread to reflect today's date? ~ Thanks!
I was on vacation, but I'm back now, so I'll take care of this for you today.
Old 07-19-2004, 09:02 AM
Dedicated Fan

From Fraz at Fanbolt:

MONDAY, AUGUST 2

WEDDING BELLS MAY RING AT THE GRAND WAIMEA
WHEN NICOLE AND MORGAN PLAN TO ELOPE
ON "NORTH SHORE" MONDAY, AUGUST 2, ON FOX

Christopher MacDonald ("Cracking Up") Guest-Stars

Nicole's father, ruthless businessman Walter Booth (guest star Christopher MacDonald), pays a surprise visit to The Grand Waimea when he learns his daughter Nicole and Morgan have decided to elope instead of having the "wedding of the year" he arranged for her in New York. Unhappy about the upcoming nuptials, Jason tries to forget about Nicole by getting close to Tessa. But Tessa has her own agenda in helping Walter take control of The Grand Waimea. And Frankie paddles into rough waters, when he unknowingly hooks up with an influential hotel guest on the NORTH SHORE episode "More" Monday, August 2

Guest Cast: Christopher MacDonald as Walter Booth, Josh Hopkins as Morgan, Laura Allen as Monique, Robert Kekaula as Sam, Ryan Burke as Frat Buddy and David Boldt as Pete.

Added to the main post...

And what is this about Jason and Tessa???? I thought Tessa and Vincent had some sexual tension goin'... I liked that scenerio a lot better....
Old 07-19-2004, 01:58 PM
Passionate Fan

well with jason and tessa i think they're alright i guess..cuz well when she's like u could do better..in that one episode i think she sorta meant herself..and yeah vincent and tessa are so much fun! but i'm kinda sad that she's gonna hook up with walter to let him take over the thign..
Old 07-19-2004, 07:57 PM
Master Fan

Jason and Tessa, yay! And Frankie's finally gettin' some lovin'. About time!

The promo had a 'season finale' vibe to it. When does the first season end?

lex/lana("I did it for you") felicity/noel("you're my first boyfriend") trey/alex(mixing business with pleasure) seth/chloe(every superhero needs a lois lane)
Old 07-22-2004, 03:58 PM
Dedicated Fan

I don't know about Jason and Tessa... I really think that her and Vincent have some chemistry. As for Frankie - he is such a hottie! At first he wasn't really 'my type' but the more I see him... mmmm. Yum! I think he will actually have a storyline in the next ep.. or the one after that.
Old 07-29-2004, 07:47 AM
Dedicated Fan

Posted by Fraz at Fanbolt.com:

MONDAY, AUGUST 9

JASON CHASES AFTER A RUNAWAY BRIDE ON "NORTH SHORE"
MONDAY, AUG. 9, ON FOX

Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray Guest-Stars

Mark McGrath of Sugar Ray helps cheer up Nicole the day after she's left her fiancé, Morgan, at the altar and discovers Jason and Tessa have much more than a "boss and employee" relationship. Jason, sure that Nicole left Morgan for him, has to explain to Nicole his reason for spending the night with Tessa and his true feelings for her. Not one to be pushed aside, Tessa makes sure that Nicole and Jason don't have the happy ending they had hoped for. Meanwhile, Gabriel's luck seems to be changing when he befriends pro-surfer Trey Chase, who has invited him to an all-expenses-paid surfing trip to Tahiti. However, Trey's friendship comes at a price when Gabriel realizes that Trey is MJ's cheating ex-boyfriend who isn't ready to give up on his failed romance with her. Trey sets out to destroy Chris and MJ's relationship on the NORTH SHORE episode "Burned" Monday, August 9

Guest Cast: Christopher MacDonald as Walter Booth, Dylan Bruno as Trey Chase, Michael Ontkean as Gordan Matthews, Chris Martin as Eli Manheim and Mark McGrath as himself.
Old 08-03-2004, 08:01 AM
Dedicated Fan

So... really... no one is watching this show anymore.

I am loving it more and more each week! Never thought that would be the case but....

If anyone IS still watching... what did you think of last night's episode??? I cannot believe all that happened.

First Walter Booth being so obvious about wanting/trying to take over the hotel.... Nicole finally hearing Jason standing up to her dad AND not believing Morgan when he said Jason punched him because he was jealous.

Second - Jason and Tessa. OMG. I knew it was coming but still. I wanted to avert my eyes but I just couldn't look away! I was kind of starting to like Tessa... and as I said before, I kinda want her and Vincent to get together. But that girl is evil.

And lastly - did anyone happen to catch when Vincent was at Jason's talking to him about how a long time ago he took a woman from Walter Booth (my first thought was that it was Nicole's mom)? Well then he said something like 'Now he's trying to take my son from me' and Jason was like 'Your son?' and Vincent went 'Uh..... you know what I mean'. Does anyone think that maybe they are laying the groundwork for Jason later on finding out that Vincent is his real dad????

I mean, he could have very well been referring to the hotel but it was a really awkward pause and he was looking around like he said something he should have IMO.
Old 08-03-2004, 09:23 AM
Dedicated Fan

i haven't watched all the episodes, but yesterday's episode was amazing! at first i thought it was the season finale, but then there's another episode.

star_princess7 i like all of your ideas...i figured the woman vincent was talking about was nicole's mother, but then i was wondering where is she now? and the son comment, i didn't give much thought to, i just figured that he meant that he sees/loves jason as his son, since he doesn't have any children. has jason every mentioned his parents?

i loved the end scene when you knew nicole was going to catch jason with tessa even before they showed tessa. the musc was very dramatic and went perfectly with the scene.

can't wait for next week...is that the season finale? (i missed the promo)
Old 08-03-2004, 09:53 AM
Absolute Fan

star_princess
People are watrching
But they are discussing it over on the North Shore board not here.
Come join us!

Board
Old 08-04-2004, 08:38 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by gooneys_girl
star_princess7 - i like all of your ideas...i figured the woman vincent was talking about was nicole's mother, but then i was wondering where is she now?
Nicole said that her mother left her when she was 8 (?).... then later Monique (Walters GF) said that something happened in Bellport (?) 20 years ago that Jason should ask about... I figure that Nicole is probably supposed to be about 28.... and I wonder if Walter did something to her mother. Maybe she did go off with Vincent so Walter made her pay....

Quote:
and the son comment, i didn't give much thought to, i just figured that he meant that he sees/loves jason as his son, since he doesn't have any children. has jason every mentioned his parents?
If I remember correctly, his dad was in the first or second episode.... he has a surf shop I think... Jason talked him into selling MJ's t-shirts there. Since then they have not really said anything about the dad or MJ's t-shirt business. Don't know about his mother.....

Quote:
can't wait for next week...is that the season finale? (i missed the promo)
No, we have only seen episodes 1 - 7 so far and the Fox website does show at least 12 episodes scheduled.... it is also on their fall line-up - same time - Mondays at 8 PM. There will be a bit of a break though after next Monday's epi.

Last edited by star_princess7; 08-04-2004 at 08:44 AM
Old 08-04-2004, 11:28 AM
Passionate Fan

Okay, i think that vincent and walter's wife had an affair together so he wants to get back at her for that..something to do with bellport..i think that vincent knows about it..and that jason should ask about bellport to him..heh heh
i think he sees jason as his son too which is why he's trying to take jason out of the picture...
Old 08-05-2004, 06:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Not sure if you all have read this or not, but according to The Film Jerk:

North Shore gets a new girl named Charlotte. She left home at 15 to surf, and has no address or phone--much to the chagrin of all the boys who have crushes on her. Jason wants to open a new nightclub and hits up his parents for ten thousand dollars.