Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-16-2017, 02:25 PM
Moderator Support Team

Moderator of ...
Rachel Bilson

Does anyone know if Rachel was in the promo for next episode?

~"She isn't just some girl. Not to me." -Cappie
~"Because for some odd reason, you are the one she is supposed to be with. It's the end of the world Cappie, what are you going to do?" - Ashleigh
Old 06-16-2017, 03:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashie (View Post)
Seeing the last episodes I'd say: good for you Connie! You escaped!!! And I wanted a S5 so much.....
Yep Connie escaped this horrible mess of a show. She was lucky. Also who would have though Aubrey & Will would be lucky ones for not being asked back to this mess? Now I wish the entire show had stayed dead at ABC. Horrible they can't include Chris in hardly any episodes these days. Also JJ has missed 3 episodes to date. Yet they have time for endless Maddie & Daphne which I have 0 interest in seeing. Also not here for their newbies: Zach, Clay, Jessie, Alyssa and whoever else they have coming. Lionsgate & CMT need to get rid of Marshall and his endless line of newbie characters and get someone who will appreciate the original cast & write for them instead of horrible randoms.
Old 06-16-2017, 03:09 PM
MST Manager

Thanks.
Old 06-17-2017, 07:52 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by KellieW (View Post)
Yep Connie escaped this horrible mess of a show. She was lucky. Also who would have though Aubrey & Will would be lucky ones for not being asked back to this mess? Now I wish the entire show had stayed dead at ABC. Horrible they can't include Chris in hardly any episodes these days. Also JJ has missed 3 episodes to date. Yet they have time for endless Maddie & Daphne which I have 0 interest in seeing. Also not here for their newbies: Zach, Clay, Jessie, Alyssa and whoever else they have coming. Lionsgate & CMT need to get rid of Marshall and his endless line of newbie characters and get someone who will appreciate the original cast & write for them instead of horrible randoms.
I do hope hayden can escape this too as well as Jonathan. They both deserve better than this crap. I only watch for them, especially hayden, but all in all I'm so tired of this show. i really would like to stop watching it. Best would be if Hayden left now, but I'm very sure she will return for season 6 (otherwise we would have heard some rumours). But after this shorter season 6 she should really leave. I even hope with declining ratings (hopefully continuing to decline), that CMT decides to make season 6 the final season and gives the characters some decent ending.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Ratings are dropping pretty fast....
Old 06-18-2017, 02:18 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Ratings are dropping pretty fast....
Any ideas by how much?
Old 06-18-2017, 04:55 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by CityGal (View Post)
Any ideas by how much?
Actually ratings for last week were up.
Old 06-18-2017, 06:50 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Yes this past weeks epsiode had higher ratings, but only slightly higher, after a steady decline in the previous weeks. I assume many old Juliette fans tuned in knowing the old Juliette would reappear to some extent.
Old 06-18-2017, 06:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nashville615 (View Post)
Actually ratings for last week were up.
Amazingly the ratings are staying pretty consistent. It seems like fans are complaining a lot about the bad story lines but they are still hanging in there and watching the show. I think the ratings probably went up a bit last week because fans knew it was the 100th episode and thought the episode would be something special. If so, they were disappointed.

It is a double edged sword that the Nashies are so tenacious. It is what got us the renewal at CMT but it is now what is allowing the bad story lines to continue. Since we are already guaranteed a S6, this would be a great time to show our displeasure by not watching. It would force CMT to reevaluate and maybe make some changes for the better. If ratings stay the same, the bad story lines will just continue with more new characters and less air time for the characters we love.

I guess we will just have to wait and see how the ratings go for the remainder of the season. I wouldn't be surprised if next week's episode had lower ratings again.
Old 06-18-2017, 07:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
Amazingly the ratings are staying pretty consistent. It seems like fans are complaining a lot about the bad story lines but they are still hanging in there and watching the show. I think the ratings probably went up a bit last week because fans knew it was the 100th episode and thought the episode would be something special. If so, they were disappointed.

It is a double edged sword that the Nashies are so tenacious. It is what got us the renewal at CMT but it is now what is allowing the bad story lines to continue. Since we are already guaranteed a S6, this would be a great time to show our displeasure by not watching. It would force CMT to reevaluate and maybe make some changes for the better. If ratings stay the same, the bad story lines will just continue with more new characters and less air time for the characters we love.

I guess we will just have to wait and see how the ratings go for the remainder of the season. I wouldn't be surprised if next week's episode had lower ratings again.
The comments on Facebook are generally bad. I'm sure someone is reading those. Some are very harsh. When I think of creative type people I think of being hurt by the comments more than the ratings. And if the show is coming back for a guaranteed season 6, then I think nashies just need to make noise.
Old 06-18-2017, 10:56 AM
Dedicated Fan

There are some diehard Chip fans who would watch him read the phonebook and adore everything his does.
But in general I think most of us are very disappointed in everything that is happening.
Old 06-18-2017, 12:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
There are some diehard Chip fans who would watch him read the phonebook and adore everything his does.
But in general I think most of us are very disappointed in everything that is happening.
If you put all shipping aside, imagine what it's like for a casual viewer. It's boring as hell!
Old 06-18-2017, 04:18 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
Wouldn't surprise me either. I read a lot of comments on Facebook that were unhappy with the Maddie/Clay stuff. And the Scarlett comments have been brutal.
Old 06-18-2017, 08:03 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
Wouldn't surprise me either. I read a lot of comments on Facebook that were unhappy with the Maddie/Clay stuff. And the Scarlett comments have been brutal.
Yeah people hated that they added political issues. I'm fine with them adding political issues but I feel like I don't really trust these writers to do these things justice. And I worry what other issues they may try and tackle in the future.

As for the Scarlett comments. I hope Clare doesn't see them. People are ruthless. Someone commented that they wish they killed Scarlett off instead of Rayna. And I saw some others that said they want her off the show now....
Old 06-18-2017, 10:26 PM
Fan Forum Hero

'Nashville' Recap: 100th Episode - Rolling Stone
Nashville' Recap: Old Juliette Returns for 100th Episode
Juliette gets back to her scheming ways, Deacon meets singer-songwriter Kaitlyn, Maddie clashes with cops in historic episode