Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2017, 09:59 PM
Total Fan

It's the one with Juliette's picture on the front and it starts off w/ Scarlett and Damien. It says Nashville on CMT/Sneak Peek/Season 5 Episode 13/June 8. Closed Caption says "him" but Glenn may not have said that.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
Since there's a scene where Hailey calls Juliette a bitch, I think she's trying to ditch the choir. I don't think Avery would care whether or not she goes solo. He might not think it's very nice of her to do that, but I can't see him getting worked up about it. No, the people she needs to tell are Hailey and the rest of the choir.
If she really ditches the choir she is for sure a narcistic selfish bitch as hallie said, bc she promised so many times in season 5a that she would never just ditch the church people. The way marshall wants to write her gets more and more in the direction of season 4.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:44 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
If she really ditches the choir she is for sure a narcistic selfish bitch as hallie said, bc she promised so many times in season 5a that she would never just ditch the church people. The way marshall wants to write her gets more and more in the direction of season 4.
I hope she doesn't ditch the choir. It's possible we're completely misinterpreting the scene. Or it's possible she starts to ditch the choir, gets called on it, and changes her mind. That's pretty typical of Juliette.
Old 06-06-2017, 05:49 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
I hope she doesn't ditch the choir. It's possible we're completely misinterpreting the scene. Or it's possible she starts to ditch the choir, gets called on it, and changes her mind. That's pretty typical of Juliette.
I think it's a bit of misdirection. It wouldn't surprise me if she wanted to drop them to keep them from getting any of her flack for the album being a bomb.

Thanks, Nashville fan, but I meant where did you see the promo? Facebook? Twitter? on CMT?
Old 06-06-2017, 06:25 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soup333 (View Post)
I think it's a bit of misdirection. It wouldn't surprise me if she wanted to drop them to keep them from getting any of her flack for the album being a bomb.
That's true. She could be looking out for them. What I'm wondering about is why does Hailey call her a bitch. It could be because Juliette's trying to ditch them or it could be something between Hailey and Juliette, like Juliette getting jealous of Hailey and Avery. For some reason, I'm not worried about Javery from any of this and I'm even interested to see what happens. Or maybe subconsciously expect the worst, so anything better is okay.
Old 06-06-2017, 08:54 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the discussion
Old 06-07-2017, 01:59 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Looks like nashville is now hiring one new cast member per week. And people say S4 was overcrowded. That is ridiculous.

https://soapoperaintel.blogspot.de/2...-cmts.html?m=1

Last edited by Arrakis; 06-07-2017 at 02:04 PM
Old 06-07-2017, 05:14 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
Looks like nashville is now hiring one new cast member per week. And people say S4 was overcrowded. That is ridiculous.

https://soapoperaintel.blogspot.de/2...-cmts.html?m=1
Dammit, I thought it was this Jessica Walter. She was hilarious on Arrested Development and I would have been open to seeing her.

But this blonde? Meh.
Old 06-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Total Fan

Chalk it up to another pretty young female. Enough already!.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:14 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethally Floral (View Post)
Dammit, I thought it was this Jessica Walter. She was hilarious on Arrested Development and I would have been open to seeing her.

But this blonde? Meh.
That would have been great.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:27 AM
New Fan

are they just not releasing promo pics anymore??
Old 06-08-2017, 09:08 PM
Master Fan

i just finished the episode. Wondering why i even bother. i appreciate that there was more music this episode but the overall episode was so not entertaining .

-Juliette's dad? did the writer's completely rewrite history here? wasn't her dad a pilot?

-The choir was oddly cold. I didn't feel what I should have for those people. I almost wanted Juliette to just leave them out because she doesn't really owe them anything so for them to get all upset with her peeved me.

-I didn't love Avery's song and I wanted to so badly.

-I hated The Exes Song. Why have they been getting such bad songs? if they can't give them a decent song bring their best ones back.

-They fire Bucky and we don't even get to see how that plays out? it just happens and we didn't even get to witness it? like 4 scenes about it but they leave out the one I actually would have liked to see.....ok makes sense........not in the least!

-The writers keep forgetting that if they want us to like Damien they need to stop making him the douchebag that Scarlett melts into a puddle for

-I don't care about Liv, Daphne or their love of Daria. I feel like it has no relevance to the storyline. And eats up so much screen time.

- Why do they have to make Zach so boring on top of him being a jerk? At least Jeff Fordham was entertaining. This guy is so blah and so jerky

-It was dark and gloomy again

-They could have omitted every since Scunnar scene because it was basically 2 words exchanged. "Did you talk to Damien?" "I don't want to talk about it here" WHY IS THIS A SCENE?!!!???

Emily spills the beans? we're supposed to believe that "OOoops I said to much" ???? So now they expect us to believe that Emily is an idiot? that was some Scooby Doo level cartoon exaggeration crap and it made me mad. She could have found out in a number of ways, overheard a phone call or a roadie talking about the change but no lets have another livingroom scene where Emily tells her.

NO WILL???!!! OMG CAN THEY STOP!

Gunnar once again has no Point of view. he is literally a shell of a character that says and does things but we have zero idea why.

This episode started out with a little promise and then it just felt like they were taping together scenes that didn't make sense and filling the gaps with nonsense.

why do I keep doing this to myself. I keep telling myself its going to get better but yet again another boring episode that establish what? where is the path? where is the story going? this is the definition of a soap opera. Who wants to make a bet with me about them finding Juliette's dad?
Old 06-08-2017, 10:58 PM
Loyal Fan

I actually enjoyed the ep. I liked Juliette's storylines. I liked Avery's. When's the last time he had a storyline at all? I can't remember.

I've always loved when Nashville did stories at festivals, and this case we got to see three acts perform there. Plus lots of backstage stuff. All of which I loved.

I also loved that Maddie wasn't in many scenes. But I hated that Will was missing.

I also hated Daphne's storyline. Seriously, why are we spending time on this? All I can't hink of is that some company owns both CMT and Nickolodeon because I saw tons of adds for Nick, and maybe they think they can get crossover viewers between CMT and Nicoloceon. Which I think is ridiculous. Anyway, I muted all of her scenes.

Last edited by Crystal222; 06-09-2017 at 04:35 AM
Old 06-09-2017, 06:33 AM
Extreme Fan

Overall, underwhelmed. I probably would be enraged by the history rewrite if I could muster up enough feeling over the show but I really just can't anymore. All of this is happening in some strange alt-version of Nashville so I just consider it all AU. Yes, Juliette's father was in the military. smh

I found several parts of this episode to just be completly ridiculous. After everything that happened with Cash, Deacon welcomes homeless Liv into his house and sets nary a ground rule? She's three years older than Daphne and he never considers that she could manipulate his child into doing something she probably shouldn't be doing? Never considers that she might rob him blind once he leaves the house? She could literally be a feral con artist and not some sweet kid who needs a helping hand. This is the dumbest thing I've ever seen Deacon do and that's saying something.

Scarlett tells Damien that she doesn't like his insinuation when he asks her how she knows the baby is his. I burst into laughter at this. Seriously? She's annoyed because he asked about that when he knows that you were sleeping with AT LEAST him and Gunnar at the same time? WTH? Girl, bye. You can't be high and mighty about that when the fact is that you had sex with two men and you didn't know who your child's father was until you got a DNA test. Come on, now. This is stupid.

Zach watching Bucky leave wherever they were in an emotional huff and then saying to Deacon, "What did I do?" is also ridiculous. He KNOWS what he did and presumably had just talked to Bucky about him "quitting" his position. Why is this even happening? Doesn't Zach just own 20% of the company??? Why does it feel like he owns more? Why did Bucky feel pressured to leave?

I'm still on the fence about this Avery song. Not sure.

I can't even talk about this Juliette stuff, which is the only reason I watched this week. I could have gotten over the history rewrite, but I'll never get over them making her triple down on that lie that way.

Nickelodeon airs the episodes after CMT. That's how I watch since I don't have CMT.
Old 06-09-2017, 07:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

It's clear the writers never watched the old season. Apart of season 1 maybe.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread