Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-30-2017, 09:14 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
she only falls during the rehearsal, we see her with the stairs stuff after that. But maybe she decides to give up when songwriter prefer to give a song to Maddie over her.
I totally did not pick up on the fact that it was during rehearsal. Thanks for the insight. I'm glad to know that it wasn't during the actual concert performance. That makes a big difference.
Old 03-30-2017, 09:19 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the discussion
Old 03-30-2017, 10:04 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
I totally did not pick up on the fact that it was during rehearsal. Thanks for the insight. I'm glad to know that it wasn't during the actual concert performance. That makes a big difference.
yeah you can see that there is no band behind her just the instruments and dancers when she is falling while for the performance she has different clothes for the stair scene.
Old 03-31-2017, 06:43 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
she only falls during the rehearsal, we see her with the stairs stuff after that. But maybe she decides to give up when songwriter prefer to give a song to Maddie over her.
The question is why do the showrunners have so little trust in hayden and also jonathan of curse that they will reduce their roles so much. I love hayden's voice and i wanted to hear her sing more.
But even others like scarlett and gunnar sing less than in previous seasons. The whole show features less music and the songs that are there are more for maddie or clay or someone else apart of the main cast. But all that isn't surprising given that marshall has nothing to do with music business. He clearly doesn't really care for country music. And that is one of the reasons why he should've never gotten the chance to do and destroy this music show.

As we know marshall I wouldn't be surprised if we got no real explanation for juliette ending her career lol.

Edit: I'm wondering if hayden is currently searching for a new role. Bc for once there was this blind times saying she is very disappointed with her role on nashville and second she spends a lot of the time she isn't filming in LA. But until beginning of this year she barely ever went to LA and would mostly be in nashville or in europe/miami with wlad. But this has suddenly changed since they started filming the second half of season 5 of nashville. So it could be she isn't there just for fun but for rehearsals bc she might want to leave nashville as soon as possible either after this season or after a potential sixth season (bc if she is in LA just for fun why now and not before?).

If she is indeed searching for a new role I wish her all the luck in the world. I would like to see her on a new show.

Last edited by Arrakis; 04-02-2017 at 08:47 AM
Old 04-02-2017, 08:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Sorry for double post. but is this probably a juliette concert?

https://www.facebook.com/onlocationc...50869070184963

Last edited by Arrakis; 04-02-2017 at 05:01 PM
Old 04-02-2017, 09:17 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lg238 (View Post)
Sorry for double post. but is this probably a juliette concenrt?

https://www.facebook.com/onlocationc...50869070184963
I just wonder why they do just now several concerts but almost none at start of the season???
Old 04-02-2017, 11:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTear1 (View Post)
I just wonder why they do just now several concerts but almost none at start of the season???

I don't think there has been several. I think it's the first one since the 513 music festival. We still haven't gotten an opry performance or anything. Just the exes stuff in 512 + music festival in 513 and now this for 517. There has been very little concerts this season.
Old 04-02-2017, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the casting notice.
Old 04-03-2017, 12:11 AM
New Fan

Hey that's me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
Here's one pic of JJ and Claire that I found on Twitter.

And one of just JJ from someone who was on set last week, I think.

This might be from the same day, but I found this pic on Facebook.
https://www.facebook.com/tjax16/phot...type=3&theater
Old 04-03-2017, 12:14 AM
New Fan

so i was around for a little bit of 515 filming
Maddie/Daphne stuff at home singing in relation to Clay and an incident with the police and Maddie apologising on her webcam
Hallie performing at the Bluebird w Juliette/Avery & Deacon watching
Gunnar/Scarlett/Will & Avery at a bar playing pool - photo below....
not sure of time frame but didn't seem pregnant?
Old 04-03-2017, 12:29 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the info. Wish the Deacon/Juliette/Avery stuff was for something other than propping Hallie but at least they are interacting. I guess it makes sense that Scarlett still isn't
showing in 515 as it wasn't brought up in the Mackenzie side for the following episode when she is being interview.

Hope you had a great time.
Old 04-03-2017, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Scarlett/Gunnar/Avery/Will? Wow, when was the last time that happened!
Old 04-03-2017, 04:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleighmay (View Post)
so i was around for a little bit of 515 filming
Maddie/Daphne stuff at home singing in relation to Clay and an incident with the police and Maddie apologising on her webcam
Hallie performing at the Bluebird w Juliette/Avery & Deacon watching
Gunnar/Scarlett/Will & Avery at a bar playing pool - photo below....
not sure of time frame but didn't seem pregnant?
That's so cool you were on set! I'm glad you posted the other pics, but where's the one of them playing pool? I'd love to see it, if you have it.
Old 04-03-2017, 05:53 AM
New Fan

Sorry no pics of them playing pool cos they were filming and I was trying to not be sneaky... But the pic with Clare and JJ was in a bar and they were playing pool. I think that's why they were looking for a "Scarlett Pool Shark" extra a few weeks back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
That's so cool you were on set! I'm glad you posted the other pics, but where's the one of them playing pool? I'd love to see it, if you have it.
Old 04-03-2017, 06:09 AM
Loyal Fan

Thanks for the info. Glad you had a great time during 515. ugh to yet more Maddie/Daphne and Hallie songs. Sorry but there has been over saturation of songs by them along with Clay while my favorite has only gotten 1 song this season. So sick of this show and how Juliette has been reduced down to no story of her own with her propping Hallie & Maddie.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread