Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-20-2017, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystal222 (View Post)
I have a feeling that Juliette won't be Maddie's manager for long. Or she won't play much of a role. I think Juliette will become too caught up in her own career. Plus I could see Juliette being too pushy for Maddie. Could be wrong, or too optimistic, but that's what I'm thinking now.
I'm not overly optimistic. But we have to wait and see.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:30 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
I have a feeling that Juliette won't be Maddie's manager for long. Or she won't play much of a role. I think Juliette will become too caught up in her own career. Plus I could see Juliette being too pushy for Maddie. Could be wrong, or too optimistic, but that's what I'm thinking now.
I hope you are right. I don't like the Juliette as manager (for anyone) angle. Let Zach be Maddie's manager. Maybe Juliette needs to tour with Avery to keep an eye on his reaction to all the Fan Girls.
Old 04-20-2017, 09:33 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashville fan (View Post)
I'm still so saddened about the way Rayna died. There's really no peace about it. Just shock and trauma.
Exactly And them keeping saying it was important to do it right way, do her justice and honor her sound even more cruel when all can see it was opposite
Old 04-20-2017, 11:51 AM
Loyal Fan

I posted this in the other forum, but it's a bit spoilery and I like the pic, so I'm putting it here too.
Old 04-20-2017, 01:14 PM
MST Manager

Thanks for the pic.
Old 04-20-2017, 05:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
DC Extended Universe

Quote:
I posted this in the other forum, but it's a bit spoilery and I like the pic, so I'm putting it here too.
I like the pic too. At least that will be a nice scene I hope.
Old 04-20-2017, 07:37 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the pic/tweet
Old 04-20-2017, 08:04 PM
Loyal Fan

They're probably all at the Bluebird to watch Maddie perform, but at least the BTS pic is nice.
Old 04-20-2017, 10:18 PM
Total Fan

I wish these guys would stop trying to promote Maddie as a single act. She is SO much better when she and Daphne sing together. But with that said, it will be nice to see someone perform at the Blue Bird. I've missed seeing it this season.
Old 04-20-2017, 11:27 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
They're probably all at the Bluebird to watch Maddie perform, but at least the BTS pic is nice.
that's probably from when the three were there for the Hallie performance.
Old 04-21-2017, 12:32 AM
New Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
that's probably from when the three were there for the Hallie performance.
Yep I'd say looks like 515 w Hallie performing
Old 04-21-2017, 10:24 AM
Dedicated Fan

Is Zach in every episode in 5B? Seems like Zach has been mentioned in every casting notice. I'm glad I've decided not to watch 5B unless some kind of miracle happens and the show turns around. Not looking likely though.
Old 04-21-2017, 10:43 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily2003 (View Post)
Is Zach in every episode in 5B? Seems like Zach has been mentioned in every casting notice. I'm glad I've decided not to watch 5B unless some kind of miracle happens and the show turns around. Not looking likely though.
Yep Zach has been mentioned for every episode that has taped so far in the second half. It is either Zach's Hwy 65 staff or Zach's friends. Hwy 65 is going to be shown more now that Zach is running it than it ever was when Rayna was in charge. So sick of seeing Zach, Maddie or runaway teen stuff in the casting notices.
Old 04-21-2017, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

Just because Zach's H65 staff is there doesn't necessarily mean it's a Zach scene. For much of the first half SG were the only characters signed to H65. Now much of the cast is involved in H65 including the new characters. Even if people are meeting with Deacon at H65 the extras are still Zach's H65 staff. That said, Zach can gtfo. Neither Zach nor Deacon running H65 sounds remotely appealing
Sarah [youtube]
Old 04-21-2017, 12:04 PM
Total Fan

I can definitely see Deacon running HWY65. It was something Rayna dearly loved and worked so hard to make a success. That reason alone makes it very important to him. Just like he poured his heart and soul into The Beverly, he will pour his heart and soul into Rayna's business. Running HWY65 will give him a reason to live other than the girls. It will keep Rayna's memory alive.......help keep his mind busy....... He'll make it a success for her memory and for the financial security of his girls' futures. He may struggle, but that will keep his mind on something other than losing the love of his life. He can make it if he has somebody besides Zach who is nothing but an antagonist who wants Deacon to stay out of his way in running the business, to help him learn the ropes of the business. The workings (good and bad) of The Beverly prepared him for just this task.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread