Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2015, 07:30 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTragic (View Post)
Reappearance by Teddy. Hmm, I'm wondering if these means more brattiness by Maddy and Daphne, or a resolution to it!
i really wish they'd change course with the girls cause they don't need to be bratty little pains in the butts every time they're on screen but hopefully they will after this long drawn out Deacon stuff..

Thx for clearing up they actually get married ya never know w Nashville maybe Rayna would run away like Julia Roberts in that movie lol who knows
Old 12-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
I think Sarah is right. If he's in 411 it's probably in a conversation with Rayna where she lets him know that she's marrying Deacon, or it's Daphne complaining about how they're going to be a family without her.

If it's 413 it's probably Daphne doing the same, because there's a scene in 413 where she's till complaining that no one wants her around. Doesn't this girl have any friends? She's so cute and sweet, it's not like she's a social outcast!
I really don't understand this with Daphne. Sure, her sister doesn't want her around right now, but Deacon and Rayna sure seem to. I don't understand where she's coming from on this one. Hopefully something will happen in that episode to turn things around, maybe a talk with Teddy??
Old 12-01-2015, 09:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
On Location for tomorrow... Teddy!!
Thanks for the goodies.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:37 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemgo3165 (View Post)
I really don't understand this with Daphne. Sure, her sister doesn't want her around right now, but Deacon and Rayna sure seem to. I don't understand where she's coming from on this one. Hopefully something will happen in that episode to turn things around, maybe a talk with Teddy??
I think this is also another case of the pacing being off on a lot of Nashville's stories. Daphne feeling left out of this "new" family was first brought up in 319 when Deacon was supposed to have the liver transplant that didn't happen. That's almost a full season ago! Younger kid not feeling like she's fitting in to her family when her mom remarries is a 2, maybe 3 episode story arc at most in any show, not a 20 episode story arc!!! Especially where it's been resolved in multiple episodes already (408, 411, etc.)
Old 12-02-2015, 07:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Maisy is a good little actress so I can see why they want to give her something to play with Daphne besides just being the cute little sister. They are just too random with when and how they choose to display Daphne's struggles. Plus, her angst on top of Maddie's plethora of issues just seems like overkill.
Old 12-02-2015, 12:20 PM
Master Fan

On Location for Friday

Quote:
*EXTRAS*:
BLUEBIRD CAFE SOUND TECHS: male, all ethnicities, age range 24-35, hip, stylish, musician types, should have some previous experience working with live sound or be familiar with live music setup so that you look like you know what you are doing (*please specify experience when submitting)
BLUEBIRD CAFE WAIT STAFF: female, all ethnicities, age range 21-35, hip, stylish, attractive, MUST have some previous experience as a server so you are able to carry trays of drinks (*please specify experience when submitting)
COSTUMER: male or female, all ethnicities, age range 23-45, hip, stylish, attractive, fashionable, prefer some knowledge or fashion or experience in dressing others
BLUEBIRD CAFE PATRONS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 21-65, variety of types who might go out to a local bar to listen to liver music/singer-songwriters
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-02-2015, 04:29 PM
Master Fan

On Location for tomorrow.. guess they still have to finish some stuff for 411

Quote:
09:00am
STANDINS (Diana S., Keith S.)

11:30am
STANDINS (Jeanie D., Jason B.)

1:00pm
LANE's WEDDING PLANNER ASSISTANT

2:00pm
STANDIN (Myah L.)

4:00pm
MADDIE PHOTO DOUBLE

5:00pm
PAPARAZZI
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-02-2015, 09:04 PM
Dedicated Fan

I so sooooo so wasn't warned about the promo for next weeks episode um??
Old 12-02-2015, 09:16 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keke75p (View Post)
I so sooooo so wasn't warned about the promo for next weeks episode um??

I am freaking. Out. Seriously?!?!!! What the heck!! I'm so angry right now.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:17 PM
Part-Time Fan

I'm repeating this mantra for the next seven days: "Deb Fordham said there would be no tears. Deb Fordham said there would be no tears. Deb Fordham said there would be no tears." Hoping for some serious promo foolery! Obviously we know the end result, so it can't be TOO bad. But still. Please stop messing with them.

I only saw the promo once and briefly, but is it 100% certain that Rayna's "I can't be with you right now" line is at Deacon? Or could it be Markus? I didn't catch where they were either-- so hoping it's not the much anticipated bridge scene.

Maybe it's a fake-out to throw Deacon off so that Rayna can be the one to propose this time...?! Grasping at straws here.
Old 12-02-2015, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

Don't know why they need a new ring or another proposal

And Markus needs to back the hell off

Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-02-2015, 09:47 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Don't know why they need a new ring or another proposal

And Markus needs to back the hell off

Why the heck is she mad at Deacon smh!!!!???? can anyone help clear this up cause Rayna better push him far far far away, please don't tell me she goes along w it then realizes she's making a mistake ugh
Old 12-02-2015, 09:50 PM
Master Fan

I'm guessing Deacon sees Markus kiss her and freaks the hell out... then she's upset that he doesn't trust her and needs him to calm down before she wants to deal with him
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-02-2015, 09:54 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
I'm guessing Deacon sees Markus kiss her and freaks the hell out... then she's upset that he doesn't trust her and needs him to calm down before she wants to deal with him
I wonder if he gives Markus a left hook jeez but Deacon was right about Markus having other intentions.. Now I'm trying to add it all up ahhhh that dumb promo!!! How do they end up at the bridge I wonder
Old 12-02-2015, 10:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
That makes sense but I was really hoping he DOESN'T actually see them kiss. I can't believe they kiss. Do we know if next week ends with a cliffhanger about their relationship?! Because March is far away and ratings aren't great - I don't think that would be wise if they want to not lose more viewers
Closed Thread   Post New Thread