Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-02-2015, 10:20 PM
Master Fan

We don't know if it's ending on a cliffhanger... I don't think it will though

The Markus concert is supposed to be near the beginning so my speculation on how this might play out. So Deacon sees him kiss her, freaks the hell out. Maybe causes a scene at the album launch that she's been trying to get to go smoothly. He's upset about the kiss, she's upset that he doesn't trust her (especially after this week). They meet on the bridge later after they've calmed down a bit. They talk, make up, he proposes, everything's good... wedding in the next episode
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-02-2015, 10:59 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)

The Markus concert is supposed to be near the beginning so my speculation on how this might play out. So Deacon sees him kiss her, freaks the hell out. Maybe causes a scene at the album launch that she's been trying to get to go smoothly. He's upset about the kiss, she's upset that he doesn't trust her (especially after this week). They meet on the bridge later after they've calmed down a bit. They talk, make up, he proposes, everything's good... wedding in the next episode
I sure hope this all happens and from how she is acting it does make sense that she probably freaked out and pushed Markus away but Deacon didn't care and freaked anyway
Also isn't Deacon missing in the beginning? Maybe he finally arrived and goes to find Rayna and walks into that!!! Maybe
Old 12-03-2015, 12:53 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:

Yep, I'm with you there and I really hope your right

I think Deacon initially wanted to propose at the opening of his bar, but it looks like they are arguing outside the bar in the promo. So my guess is that after the scene in the promo they somehow end up on the bridge and he proposes there.
I'm just not sure if Deacon playing at the bar opening is before or after the fight. If it's after the fight, they might have come back to the bar and tell everyone that they have set a date or something ... Just speculation (and wishful thinking) though
Old 12-03-2015, 02:10 AM
Dedicated Fan

Oh geez, they do love to torture us don't they?! They always make the promos look worse than they are. My initial fury is wearing off.

I predict (I hope) that Markus is going to get himself punched in the face. By Rayna. Or Deacon. Or both of them! Lol.

Deb said no tears this episode.

I think the "I can't be with you right now" is just them having an argument, and Deacon getting jealous again. And they'll make up, and the bridge scene will be the proposal.

Someone posted on another thread (sorry, I have to stop reading 4 threads at a time lol) about there being another proposal and another ring. I agree. They already have a ring!

But maybe Deacon wants to go for a fresh start?
Old 12-03-2015, 02:32 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candy1993 (View Post)
Yep, I'm with you there and I really hope your right

I think Deacon initially wanted to propose at the opening of his bar, but it looks like they are arguing outside the bar in the promo. So my guess is that after the scene in the promo they somehow end up on the bridge and he proposes there.
I'm just not sure if Deacon playing at the bar opening is before or after the fight. If it's after the fight, they might have come back to the bar and tell everyone that they have set a date or something ... Just speculation (and wishful thinking) though
He's wearing the same shirt and vest in the pic where he's performing and the argument in the promo so definitely looks like outside the bar on opening night. And when he tells Scarlett he's planning on proposing the next night he is probably talking about the bar opening (although really Deacon... she was not too thrilled about you buying that bar.. are you sure that's where you want to propose? )

I just hope she's there to see him perform... that it's not they fight, she leaves, he has to go back inside to perform and then comes looking for her afterwards... I like them announcing their engagement/wedding date at that performance... maybe the Markus stuff blows up at the beginning of the night, she leaves... SG can perform while he goes after her and finds her on the bridge... talk, proposal, go back to the bar for his performance and tell everyone about the wedding... end of episode setting up the wedding in the next episode
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-03-2015, 02:59 AM
Loyal Fan

Isn't he at Markus' performance though?

Hate, hate, hate that promo. I'm sure it'll end up being nothing, but in the promo she's got her eyes closed and is totally leaning in to that kiss. Gross!

Looked to me like the D/R scene was on the same roof as the kiss. Thinking he walks in on that.

I know they're getting married in the next ep so there has to be a resolution, but WTF was that kissing scene?

Last edited by Clemgo3165; 12-03-2015 at 03:11 AM
Old 12-03-2015, 03:10 AM
Master Fan

In the DR scene he's wearing the outfit from the bar opening not the one from Markus' concert (and she's definitely wearing a different outfit that the one at the concert/when Markus kisses her). So while Deacon may see the kiss those scenes in the promo are definitely from different nights
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-03-2015, 03:18 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm just laughing my ass off over here. Of course the deluded monkeys writing for this show will have them kissing! I mean, why not, it's only the most soapy thing possible and we've seen it coming from a mile away!!

Seriously this show is dying a well-deserved death. It's both sad and obscenely funny.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:32 AM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
In the DR scene he's wearing the outfit from the bar opening not the one from Markus' concert (and she's definitely wearing a different outfit that the one at the concert/when Markus kisses her). So while Deacon may see the kiss those scenes in the promo are definitely from different nights
So what are they fighting about? I don't get it.

And for once, I totally agree with Telepath. Soap writing cliches 101.
Old 12-03-2015, 03:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clemgo3165 (View Post)
So what are they fighting about? I don't get it.

And for once, I totally agree with Telepath. Soap writing cliches 101.
It could still be about Markus, just not on the same night. Maybe he doesn't confront her about it on the night of the concert. Or doesn't see it himself and finds out about it the next night (from Cash maybe?)

And yeah isn't this pretty much what we've been saying all along. Rayna's not going to cheat on Deacon with Markus but he'd probably try to kiss her or something at some point. The writers are never going to win points for creativity
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-03-2015, 03:54 AM
Obsessed Fan

I'm sitting here and sort of thinking what kind of morality tales Nashville seems to be writing.

Off the top of my head, I can think of two:

"If you're gay, you better shut the fµçk up or actively lie about it or your whole life is ruined."

"If you're asked to donate an organ to your sick brother, you better tell him to stuff it because otherwise you'll die."

I'm wondering if episodes 10 through 12 will have Scarlett sorta "pining for" Gunnar. We saw a hint of that this outing. It's mostly been the reverse before.

Last edited by Telepath; 12-03-2015 at 04:01 AM
Old 12-03-2015, 08:25 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
He's wearing the same shirt and vest in the pic where he's performing and the argument in the promo so definitely looks like outside the bar on opening night. And when he tells Scarlett he's planning on proposing the next night he is probably talking about the bar opening (although really Deacon... she was not too thrilled about you buying that bar.. are you sure that's where you want to propose? )

I just hope she's there to see him perform... that it's not they fight, she leaves, he has to go back inside to perform and then comes looking for her afterwards... I like them announcing their engagement/wedding date at that performance... maybe the Markus stuff blows up at the beginning of the night, she leaves... SG can perform while he goes after her and finds her on the bridge... talk, proposal, go back to the bar for his performance and tell everyone about the wedding... end of episode setting up the wedding in the next episode
Do we know for sure they go back to the bar after the bridge scene and the proposal to announce it or guessing? Only because of Debs post in going to assume it ends on a happy note, so all of this makes sense but is it speculations? This sounds good though and I'm hoping this happens.

The only thing I'm so stuck on is does she slap or say back off to Markus right away cause I am really hoping so
Old 12-03-2015, 09:03 AM
New Fan

For me, everything rides on how she reacts after the kiss. I just wish the promo didn't show her leaning in and closing her eyes - I'm just hoping in reality it isn't as bad as the promo looks. The trouble is, how can she react annoyed if she appears to participate in the kiss. The whole thing is messed up, because let's face it, there is no way that Rayna should be kissing him, even if she is caught up in the happy moment of his success.
Old 12-03-2015, 09:20 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashley87 (View Post)
For me, everything rides on how she reacts after the kiss. I just wish the promo didn't show her leaning in and closing her eyes - I'm just hoping in reality it isn't as bad as the promo looks. The trouble is, how can she react annoyed if she appears to participate in the kiss. The whole thing is messed up, because let's face it, there is no way that Rayna should be kissing him, even if she is caught up in the happy moment of his success.
Exactly!! This is also my biggest issue. She should not have any "want" for Markus! She should be able to control herself so I'm hoping too the promo just made things look way worse and Rayba really lets Markus have it!

I mean really if she can resist Deacon while married to Teddy for 15 years she can't resist Markus for 15 min?
Old 12-03-2015, 09:24 AM
Loyal Fan

It would be super dumb if they ended the episode on a cliffhanger where Deacon and Rayna are concerned, because then they wouldn't be able to promote the 411 wedding without ruining the "surprise." And considering the lowering ratings, I think they need to promote the heck out of Deacon and Rayna finally getting married to try and get back as many viewers as possible in March.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread