Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-30-2015, 10:50 PM
Master Fan

I really don't understand what they're doing with either girl

If they want us to believe Maddie is scared of Deacon because she saw him tear apart the room they're doing an absolutely terrible job at it. I 100% would not have gotten that from what's played out onscreen. A bunch of episodes afterwards where they don't interact at all. The last episode it just looked like she was giving him the same bratty attitude she's been giving everyone. They had that line from Deacon about it being more than that but that is so not coming across onscreen.

And Daphne? Whatever they're going for they're doing a terrible job at it. They haven't been mentioning Teddy at all so they've dropped the ball on that aspect of it. Maddie's been acting like a brat who doesn't want anything to do with Deacon, so it's not like she's watching Maddie being super happy about getting the family she wanted and not feeling the same. Hell, Daphne's probably been spending more time with Deacon than Maddie. And nothing Deacon's done has ever indicated that he doesn't love her too. There could be a story in there but they have absolutely failed at connecting any dots
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-30-2015, 11:05 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
There could be a story in there but they have absolutely failed at connecting any dots
Yeah, well, that happens a lot on Nashville. It's called they need better writers.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:11 AM
Master Fan

And then his Facebook page:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...e=3&permPage=1

Inside the wedding!
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-01-2015, 04:57 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
Ha ha! Yes, they get married. It seems to be a lovely wedding with S/G singing and they wrote their own vows and then dance together at the reception, then drive off in Deacon's truck to the cabin where he carries her over the threshold. Truthfully it feels a little fanfictiony despite the bratty kids.

And I also have to say that seeing all the extra lists for family and wedding guests kind of excites me. It's nice that Rayna and Deacon finally get to celebrate their love in front of all their friends and family. It makes me glad they didn't get married in the hospital.
Thank you!!! March seems like a long time away right now but can't wait to see this.
Old 12-01-2015, 10:11 AM
Master Fan

On Location for tomorrow

Quote:
*EXTRAS*:
HAIR & MAKEUP ARTiSTS: female, all ethnicities, age range 22-38, hip, stylish, attractive, MUST have some previous experience working with hair/makeup for other people (*please specify experience when submitting)
PRODUCTION ASSISTANTS: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 19-30, hip, energetic, film/tv crew PA types
COSTUMER: male or female, all ethnicities, age range 23-45, hip, stylish, attractive, fashionable, prefer some knowledge or fashion or experience in dressing others
COUPLE: male and female, all ethnicities, age range 25-50, conservative, REAL COUPLE who can work together in this scene walking through a park holding hands
PEDESTRIANS with CARS: male and female, all ethnicities, age rnge 18-60, variety of conservative types, MUST have a vehicle that is not red, white or black (*specify year, make, model & color of vehicle when submitting)
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-01-2015, 10:52 AM
Extreme Fan

Beautiful venue! Now I can't wait until March!!

Also, the comments underneath are hilarious. They clearly don't realize what he's talking about.
Old 12-01-2015, 12:37 PM
Dedicated Fan

Ooooooooh. Sneak peek! I'm so excited for this weeks episode!

'Nashville': Rayna & Deacon Fight Over Marcus! | Access Hollywood

Last edited by McTragic; 12-01-2015 at 12:43 PM
Old 12-01-2015, 03:48 PM
Extreme Fan

The girls have posted more spoilery photos from the wedding including a little piece of a script that talks about R/D dancing.

Love & Music.
Old 12-01-2015, 04:27 PM
Part-Time Fan

Why does Deacon think Markus has a chance? I mean he is right, that text Rayna got was not work related and maybe Markus wants to cross that line. She does need to tell this guy when he's being a jerk (which apparently he can turn on and off depending on the scene ) but he's implying Rayna might be interested in sleeping with him. I don't get that. Do we know how long this is going to get dragged out? Are we looking at all of this week's ep AND next week's ep of this and then the bridge scene where it gets resolved?

Last edited by caseycappietruelove; 12-01-2015 at 06:50 PM
Old 12-01-2015, 04:32 PM
Master Fan

On Location for tomorrow... Teddy!!

Quote:
08:30am - REPORT to Location #1 (Production Stages)
LUKE's ASSISTANT

09:18am- REPORT to Location #1 (Production Stages)
STANDINS (Diana S., Keith S., Jackson Y.)

10:00am - REPORT to Location #1 (Production Stages)
STANDIN (Myah L.)
PHOTO SHOOT PAs
HAIR/MAKEUP ARTISTS
COSTUMER

4:30pm - REPORT to Location #2 (220 S. 11th St)
COUPLE
PEDESTRIANS with CARS

TBD - Please CHECK BACK after 10:00pm for time. You will - REPORT to Location #1 (Production Stages)
TEDDY PHOTO DOUBLE (Brett C.)
RAYNA PHOTO DOUBLES
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-01-2015, 04:43 PM
Extreme Fan

Is this for episode 413 or did they let Teddy out for the wedding?
Old 12-01-2015, 04:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
Is this for episode 413 or did they let Teddy out for the wedding?
They're supposed to start 413 tomorrow but since it's just doubles I think they might be finishing up something for 411. Eric was in Nashville the other day so I was already wondering if Teddy would make an appearance in 411. Maybe Rayna goes to visit him to tell him she and Deacon are getting married.
Sarah [youtube]
Old 12-01-2015, 05:17 PM
Dedicated Fan

whos Mike lol
Old 12-01-2015, 06:33 PM
Dedicated Fan

Reappearance by Teddy. Hmm, I'm wondering if these means more brattiness by Maddy and Daphne, or a resolution to it!
Old 12-01-2015, 06:51 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTragic (View Post)
Reappearance by Teddy. Hmm, I'm wondering if these means more brattiness by Maddy and Daphne, or a resolution to it!
I think Sarah is right. If he's in 411 it's probably in a conversation with Rayna where she lets him know that she's marrying Deacon, or it's Daphne complaining about how they're going to be a family without her.

If it's 413 it's probably Daphne doing the same, because there's a scene in 413 where she's till complaining that no one wants her around. Doesn't this girl have any friends? She's so cute and sweet, it's not like she's a social outcast!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread