Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-29-2015, 02:32 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
On Location for tomorrow
Thanks!
Old 11-29-2015, 04:29 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McTragic (View Post)
Thanks for the filming info.

Wonder who Mike is. And how come his mum gets to be at the wedding?!
I wanna say Mike was some guy Gunnar finds for Scarlett....
Old 11-29-2015, 04:34 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosswoman88 (View Post)
I wanna say Mike was some guy Gunnar finds for Scarlett....
If his mom is there wouldn't he have to be a relative of either Deacon or Rayna? Unless one of their friends brought his mom to the wedding as his date.
Old 11-29-2015, 04:50 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TVFan221 (View Post)
If his mom is there wouldn't he have to be a relative of either Deacon or Rayna? Unless one of their friends brought his mom to the wedding as his date.
Maybe Daphne has a little boyfriend too? Lol
Old 11-29-2015, 06:00 PM
New Fan

any word on Hayden being back? I saw that she is out of rehab and made a public appearance at her fiancé's fight the other night
Old 11-29-2015, 06:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss23185 (View Post)
any word on Hayden being back? I saw that she is out of rehab and made a public appearance at her fiancé's fight the other night
So far we haven't heard anything. I was hoping to get an update after we got pictures of her yesterday but so far all the articles I've seen are just recycling old quotes with the pictures
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-29-2015, 06:57 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ss23185 (View Post)
The 413 sides should be coming out in the next couple of days since it's the last episode that's going to be filmed before the holiday break. Hopefully she'll be included in those since she's out and about. If not, I'd say 414 when they're back from the holiday break, and if she's not in those either than I doubt she's coming back.
Old 11-29-2015, 07:03 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I really hope she comes back!

I'm so glad she seems to be doing well

Old 11-29-2015, 07:14 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
The 413 sides should be coming out in the next couple of days since it's the last episode that's going to be filmed before the holiday break. Hopefully she'll be included in those since she's out and about. If not, I'd say 414 when they're back from the holiday break, and if she's not in those either than I doubt she's coming back.
Shouldn't 413 sides be out already. They start filming on Wednesday. Same for 409 stills

I'm feeling like 414 will be most likely. First episode back after Christmas seems like a good point that they felt like they could write her back in and feel pretty sure she'd be back
Sarah [youtube]
Old 11-29-2015, 07:17 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
That is my thought - 414 will begin filming almost 3 months after she left the show. If she is not ready to come back by then, it is hard to see her coming back at all, but I don't know. I'm sure the show is willing to wait as long as needed for her to be ready to return, and would probably work with her and give her a lighter load. It's just a matter of whether or not she thinks it will be okay for her health-wise to come back any time soon.
Old 11-29-2015, 08:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by soapbubbles511 (View Post)
Shouldn't 413 sides be out already.
You'd think, but with the holiday and everything things could have been pushed back a little. There's always the chance there are none, but that's unusual.
Old 11-29-2015, 08:57 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
You'd think, but with the holiday and everything things could have been pushed back a little. There's always the chance there are none, but that's unusual.
it's even more unusual to release sides two days before filming an episode. So if we get anything at all it won't be any big role or they would have been cast already.
Old 11-30-2015, 01:17 AM
Obsessed Fan

I think Wladimir's career is realistically winding down, and that should probably make Hayden's situation a little less stressful long term as well. It can't be easy to be married to a heavyweight champion with a pretty weak chin. Wlad is smart as well, he's saved a lot of money and unlike most fighters he's very well educated.
Old 11-30-2015, 09:08 AM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbshmdfb (View Post)
it's even more unusual to release sides two days before filming an episode. So if we get anything at all it won't be any big role or they would have been cast already.
Maybe there's not going to film 413 until January? With the push backed start of the spring season they have the time to wait for Hayden if they want to do that. Maybe they're just giving everyone December off?
Old 11-30-2015, 09:14 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Maybe there's not going to film 413 until January? With the push backed start of the spring season they have the time to wait for Hayden if they want to do that. Maybe they're just giving everyone December off?
Nope. On Location has already been posting for extras for 413
Sarah [youtube]
Closed Thread   Post New Thread