Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2009, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lost S&S #34: Someone please turn the donkey wheel. We need it to be January 2010.

Lost Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Season six promo:

General spoilers:
LOST writer Carlton Cuse, along with Ugly Betty writer were a part of a TV and Film Forum in China to discuss their shows and answer some questions about the industry.
Here is a little summary of the key moments from Cuse including some of the spoilers he revealed for Season 5. There is also a tidbit about OGR at Comic-Con.

1) Jack v Locke (Science v. Faith) - One of the fundamental themes of show. In Season 5 Jack will become more a Man of Faith and Locke will become more a Man of Science. Locke believes his destiny is tied to this island. This will be a story line that we will explore in the upcoming seasons.
2) We will learn what happened to Locke and the others. Also, now what is Locke's destiny since he is in "charge" of the island? He has committed his destiny to this island and thinks that it will lead him to enlightenment. We will eventually see if he is right or not.
3) Locke's story is not over. There is a famous guy named Jesus Christ that was resurrected.
4) We already know what our path is and people make mistakes in theories, because there is no simple answer and they do not have enough information
5) Sawyer is his favorite: Handsome, charming and dangerous, everything he would want to be.
6) He gives a shout out to Skaters and Jaters and then mentions that we call them Darlton. Kate will end up with one of the two eventually.
7) New LOST interactive game start at Comic-Con, register to become a member of Dharma Initiative. Depending on how you do on the test you will be a Physicist, Chemist, or even a Workman.
8) Production starts in August and Season 5 will air from January to May 2009.
9) Talks a about Piracy, online downloading, some things about writing and more.
10) Does being a producer affect your story writing? No, we write first with out being a producer and then put on producers "hat". Explains this is the reason why we got an extra hour for Season 4 finale. Do not want to censor themselves as producers.
11) Discusses picketing during the writers strike and why it happened.

Old 05-24-2009, 09:16 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

You know how for years people have been saying that they'd like to see Ben fail for once? That he always has a plan and a way to get out of something? Well, we finally saw that Jacob could care less about Ben - Jacob is Ben's hero, I think, and here he is...unwanted. We all got what we wanted. It's actually kind of a heartbreaking scene, lol.

Sometimes I think Jacob must have given Lucas Scott the power to get whoever he wants. Wish I could have that power.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:18 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

LMAO at the last thread. Just hilarious.

I never found Sawyer or Juliet hot as individuals at any time. Liz is good looking, but she just doesn't do anything for me. And I get that people like the bad boy, but I was always confused by the absolute devotion to Sawyer's hotness women have. To me he seemed like an unshaven lumberjack that is actually carrying a normal amount of belly podgeyness. I think he's pretty cool, but it surprises me how he gets classed as hot, but this is not my area.

Jate to me have the best chemistry, but i don't deny Skate have some, although not that much to me. Suliet didn't seem to have that much but it got better. It's all very subjective though. if it wasn't we'd all be seeing it the same way.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
Actually I wouldnt even have been invested in Skate in the first place had they not had a build up I saw happen onscreen, the fighting, laughing, flirting, sex and everything lol.
You should ship Locke/Helen.
Helen: "...I like bald guys"
Locke: "I'm not bald"
Helen: "I can wait"
Is that build-up or what?

Quote:
Well, we finally saw that Jacob could care less about Ben - Jacob is Ben's hero
Doc Jensen ad a very interesting opposing theory to what you are saying and I must say it would pretty awesome if his theory is actually what the writers intended.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Master Fan

LOVE the title!!!!

Old 05-24-2009, 09:24 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
I can't believe they killed off Helen. I guess we should've known that they were going to kill Locke for real then.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
And I get that people like the bad boy, but I was always confused by the absolute devotion to Sawyer's hotness women have. To me he seemed like an unshaven lumberjack that is actually carrying a normal amount of belly podgeyness. I think he's pretty cool, but it surprises me how he gets classed as hot, but this is not my area.
Damn right it's not your area, lol! Sawyer/Josh Holloway is sex on a stick.

Also, me and you are done professionally.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
ITA! No guy on Lost is hotter than Sawyer/Josh.

And Sawyer could have been really unpopular, if played by someone who didnt have a lot of onscreen charisma

Quote:
LOLLLLL!
Old 05-24-2009, 09:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
At the risk of sounding extremely gay, I will say that I do think Sawyer's pretty good-looking. But maybe that's just because I so prefer the unshaven and long-haired look.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by tv-fan189 (View Post)
And Sawyer could have been really unpopular, if played by someone who didnt have a lot of onscreen charisma
Very true. Darlton wrote the great lines, but it's Josh that made Sawyer as popular as he is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
At the risk of sounding extremely gay, I will say that I do think Sawyer's pretty good-looking. But maybe that's just because I so prefer the unshaven and long-haired look.
If you sound gay because you find Sawyer good-looking, then I must be gay as well. Because I find Liz Mitchell ridiculously hawt.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:30 PM
Elite Fan

I know girls who think otherwise and like Matthew Fox a lot more, or girls who hate Matt and like Josh a lot more. It's all subjective. I just happen to think his bad boy persona adds a lot to what some people see, because a lot of people like that.

Maybe it's not like that for everyone but I bet it is for some.

Eragon that's not a risk it's just a confirmation.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

I find that true with Gossip Girl, i do not find Ed attractive in the slightest but i think he's bad boy persona as Chuck makes the girls go frakking craz-ay!

But Josh is hot regardless

Old 05-24-2009, 09:33 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I just happen to think his bad boy persona adds a lot to what some people see, because a lot of people like that.
This I definitely agree with. The bad boy persona does a lot more than people would want to admit.

Quote:
Eragon that's not a risk it's just a confirmation.
As always, I'll confirm or deny nothing.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Star

So you're telling me I find Josh Holloway hot because the character he plays on Lost is a bad boy?
Old 05-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Banned

ITA with you Bree, I dont find Ed that attractive even though I am a CB fan, although he was kinda cute in season 1 in a non-conventional way, but his alias Chuck is amazing to the fangirls

I actually found Sawyer hot before he began talking. Like he was just sitting doing nothing and his appearance made me like him...it was that way with Boone too. Although I will agree Sawyer's badboy charm may add some of the attraction woman had to his character lol.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread