Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2009, 10:45 PM
Fan Forum Star

Lost S&S #33: What lies in the shadow of the statue? Imploded brains of Lost fans.

Lost Spoilers and Speculation Thread

Season six promo:

General spoilers:
LOST writer Carlton Cuse, along with Ugly Betty writer were a part of a TV and Film Forum in China to discuss their shows and answer some questions about the industry.
Here is a little summary of the key moments from Cuse including some of the spoilers he revealed for Season 5. There is also a tidbit about OGR at Comic-Con.

1) Jack v Locke (Science v. Faith) - One of the fundamental themes of show. In Season 5 Jack will become more a Man of Faith and Locke will become more a Man of Science. Locke believes his destiny is tied to this island. This will be a story line that we will explore in the upcoming seasons.
2) We will learn what happened to Locke and the others. Also, now what is Locke's destiny since he is in "charge" of the island? He has committed his destiny to this island and thinks that it will lead him to enlightenment. We will eventually see if he is right or not.
3) Locke's story is not over. There is a famous guy named Jesus Christ that was resurrected.
4) We already know what our path is and people make mistakes in theories, because there is no simple answer and they do not have enough information
5) Sawyer is his favorite: Handsome, charming and dangerous, everything he would want to be.
6) He gives a shout out to Skaters and Jaters and then mentions that we call them Darlton. Kate will end up with one of the two eventually.
7) New LOST interactive game start at Comic-Con, register to become a member of Dharma Initiative. Depending on how you do on the test you will be a Physicist, Chemist, or even a Workman.
8) Production starts in August and Season 5 will air from January to May 2009.
9) Talks a about Piracy, online downloading, some things about writing and more.
10) Does being a producer affect your story writing? No, we write first with out being a producer and then put on producers "hat". Explains this is the reason why we got an extra hour for Season 4 finale. Do not want to censor themselves as producers.
11) Discusses picketing during the writers strike and why it happened.

Old 05-17-2009, 10:47 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread, Crystal.

When does filming for season 6 start?
Old 05-17-2009, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

I believe in August.
Old 05-17-2009, 10:59 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt

Old 05-17-2009, 11:17 PM
Master Fan

ABC will be looking to promote the hell out of the last season. I hope they release some good extra stuff for the fans over the summer.

Speaking of "extra stuff", have all of you watched the mobisodes that were released a while back? One of them showed Christian Shephard calling Vincent and then saying to him "go wake my son up, he has work to do". That was obviously moments before the first scene of the pilot.
So if we take that into account, Christian being Man 2 is again very confusing and not fitting here.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

best title ever
Old 05-17-2009, 11:18 PM
Master Fan

I was wondering about that as well, in s1 particularly Christian often appeared to Jack.. was Man 2 trying to influence Jack to do something?

Old 05-17-2009, 11:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by eragon194 (View Post)
ABC will be looking to promote the hell out of the last season. I hope they release some good extra stuff for the fans over the summer.

Speaking of "extra stuff", have all of you watched the mobisodes that were released a while back? One of them showed Christian Shephard calling Vincent and then saying to him "go wake my son up, he has work to do". That was obviously moments before the first scene of the pilot.
So if we take that into account, Christian being Man 2 is again very confusing and not fitting here.
I remember those useless mobisodes. That was pretty much the only good one. You don't think Man #2 is the smoke monster?
Old 05-17-2009, 11:40 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystaline (View Post)
I remember those useless mobisodes. That was pretty much the only good one. You don't think Man #2 is the smoke monster?
Originally, I believed Smokey, Man 2 and Christian were the same, but now I'm seriously doubting it.

It could be though, that Man 2 and Smokey are in agreement over the functioning of the island and thus both hatched a plan to off Jacob. Or perhaps that Man 2 controls Smokey somehow.
Old 05-17-2009, 11:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Man, this sht is so damn confusing.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:35 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Whoaaaaaaa... that is crazy. And not just because Vincent understands English.
Oh, What can it mean?
Old 05-18-2009, 12:39 AM
Master Fan

Yeah, it is crazy. Here's the mobisode if anyone wants to watch:

Old 05-18-2009, 12:40 AM
Master Fan

Old 05-18-2009, 12:44 AM
Fan Forum Star

I swear Vincent is the only one that will survive this show.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:45 AM
Master Fan

In that case Jacob should inhabit Vincent.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread