Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2004, 12:07 PM
Ultimate Fan

I saw it. The only thing Amber said was that Chris played her "love interest". Believe me I was listening for more, but there wasn't any [img]smilies/frown.gif[/img] Maybe they had more later [img]smilies/look.gif[/img]

Lisa
Old 01-29-2004, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

She said that he played her love interest and "even though he has another girlfriend right now it will be a short while before we are together." It was very interesting that she said that but who knows. She could just be joking, in that case, grrr.
Old 01-29-2004, 02:24 PM
Master Fan

Hi i'm new to this forum and I just wanted to start out by saying hi and I've been reading these spoilers and it seems to me that It's going to be hard to not like this Iris girl because of the fact that she has a troubled backround and I think that even though Joan seems jealous at first she will get over it when she realizes this about Iris so I'm a little worried about our sweet Adam/Jane relationship but oh well I guess well just have to wait and see what happens.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 01-29-2004, 05:19 PM
Fan Forum Star

Man I cant believe I missed that interview of Amber on E. Does anyone know if they have pictures of it or the interview on media windows or something? Thanks
My LJ
Old 01-29-2004, 05:24 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Punks-Welcome. :waves:

Rain-I believe someone said they had it or could get the invite. I think they said it over in the A/J thread at the JoA board here.

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 01-29-2004, 06:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Nab- Thanks alot. I will post over there and ask [img]smilies/biggrin.gif[/img]
My LJ
Old 01-29-2004, 07:26 PM
Dedicated Fan

I want to join the I hate Iris club! I am not looking forward to Adam/Iris thing, but if it leads to Adam appreciating Joan more and vice versa then I guess I can live with it.

Just one more week til a new eppie! [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]
Harry/Ginny
Hermione/Ron
Old 01-29-2004, 09:31 PM
Fan Forum Star

From the Film Jerk:

Joan of Arcadia: God tells Joan to learn to jump rope in “Ties that Bind." Kevin goes on a date, but not with who you think. God appears as a mascot, a pizza guy and a double dutch jumper.
Old 01-30-2004, 04:02 AM
Extreme Fan

Wildfire Girl, thanks for the info from FilmJerk [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img]

Lisa & Slayerfan, thanks for the input on the Amber interview. Ah... I hope she wasn't joking though...

Okay... hopefully I'll have enough patience in waiting to find out who will play the iceberg that threatens to split the good yellow ship Adam/Jane... and I'm saying that without much malice and sarcasm [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Eck, that's my new nickname for her, for now: The Iceberg. Cruel, yes, but without cruelty there is no kindness/compassion... which I might have... maybe.. depends... Oh man, this Iris girl can't win either way! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Joan of Arcadia
Thank you for the ripples.
Old 01-30-2004, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetwater Gal:
<STRONG>Okay... hopefully I'll have enough patience in waiting to find out who will play the iceberg that threatens to split the good yellow ship Adam/Jane... and I'm saying that without much malice and sarcasm [img]smilies/look.gif[/img] Eck, that's my new nickname for her, for now: The Iceberg. Cruel, yes, but without cruelty there is no kindness/compassion... which I might have... maybe.. depends... Oh man, this Iris girl can't win either way! [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]</STRONG>
[img]smilies/lol.gif[/img] The iceberg. Uh-oh. Does that make J/A the Titanic? 'Cause we all know how that ended. JK, I like iceberg, of course I also like she-devil. You're right on the Iris can't win part. I'm sure that the actress will be good and all but sorry, I just can't like her. Gah, any more news? :::waits in anticipation for more spoilers::::

ETA: Found this on TvGuide's JOA page
February 13: Night Without Stars: Joan's excited about going to a White Stripes concert with Adam, but the thrill is gone after he becomes infatuated with a girl in his art class. Elsewhere, Will is already operating on a dangerously short fuse when he loses his composure over an unwanted work assignment, and Kevin receives pointers about maintaining a sex life, while Luke acts resentful of his older brother's returning confidence.

Dammit, who is playing this she-devil??

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited Slayerfan714 ]
Old 01-30-2004, 12:32 PM
Elite Fan

Nevermind.

[ 01-30-2004: Message edited Slayerfan714 ]
Old 01-30-2004, 01:32 PM
Part-Time Fan

There isn't a new episode tonight, right? Is there a repeat?

Letting out the noise inside of me
Old 01-30-2004, 01:51 PM
New Fan

ya there is a episiode tonight it bringth it on. it where joan trys out for cheerleading, on of my personal favorites
Old 01-30-2004, 02:52 PM
Nab
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by grakker:
<STRONG>ya there is a episiode tonight it bringth it on. it where joan trys out for cheerleading, on of my personal favorites</STRONG>
It's one of my favorites as well; I love all the A/J stuff, and the G/L scenes. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] "I just like hanging with you, cause you're Jane." Awww.

I'm surprised we have no more news about 'the iceberg'/'she-devil'. I really think CBS and the JoA crew have found out how much we already hate the character and are trying to protect the actress from us. You know, not give her name, so no crazy A/J fans try to run her over or anything. [img]smilies/lol.gif[/img]

Humor is an affirmation of dignity.
Old 01-30-2004, 04:39 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by Sweetwater Gal:
Well... in that case... I say not only bring "Iris" on, but let's also throw in the season cliffhanger where just as Joan sadly watches Adam walking hand-in-hand w/ Iris off into the sunset, a young man, that looks suspiciously like CBG, walks up to her, asks why she looks so sad and introduces himself to Joan as "Chris".... and though Joan thinks that that it's really CBG playin a joke on her, she (and we) look beyond this "Chris" guy and see little girl (God) wave a "Hello" at Joan.

Now wouldn't that be a cliffhanger to end all cliffhangers?
I would [img]smilies/love.gif[/img] that!! It would be SO awesome. Do you think someone could write a fanfic about it?

I don't plan to make any judgments about this
Irsis girl until I see the episode. Then I'll decide what I think about her.

JoA has been picked up for a 2nd season? Yay! I'm glad to hear it. That means more CBG eps, I hope.

-Leora
Closed Thread   Post New Thread