Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-26-2008, 11:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gossip Girl S&S #199: Because these new relationships better satisfy us... or else.

Chace Crawford speaks: S Makes N Cry
Blake Lively speaks: Bass, You Mother Chucker
Blake and Leighton: Junior Does His Research

Fraz from Fanbolt declares that it is discovered Bart sent Rufus on tour purposely, to keep him away from Lily. Uh oh, looks like Bart's not as comfortable with her past as he said he was:

"One of Bart Bass Companies is the sponsor behind Rufus band getting a call to go out on the big Rock tour and giving Rufus back a career on the road. Bart had hatched the plan to help make Rufus dream come true so that Rufus will be traveling and out of Lily life. Just to be sure to keep Lily on the straight and narrow of running into Rufus."

PREVIEWS FOR NEXT SEASON
Summary: S looks on pissed as Brazilian beauties clamor over C. He uses that throaty voice and everyone dies happy.
B tells S not to go on a date with the hot lifeguard- how lame would that be?
The lifeguard shows up in a Camaro, proving B's earlier point.
S and the lifeguard almost run over an N clad in only boxers. N's face manages to broker world peace with its adorableness.
Previews on YouTube

SEASON 2 PROMO

Boy Talk
Mother Chucker
Honking
Girl Talk
55 MPH Club

Postcards From Blair (Chuck Bass Must Die)

Episode 2.01: Summer, Kind Of Wonderful
Airdate: September 1, 2008
Writer: Joshua Safran ("Bad News Blair," "Seventeen Candles," "Hi, Society," "Woman on the Verge")
Director: J. Miller Tobin ("Blair Bitch Project")

courtesy of starzangel CB Angst in White

Catherine Mason: N gets played by a MILF

Sebastian Harris: D lets everyone down

Beautiful Girls make D so suicidal

C needs 3 Brazilian Beauties to get over 1 Queen B

Hot Lifeguard: Cuz S is not just Another Dumb Blonde

Supposed Blair/Chuck/Waiter side

Dan comes to the Hamptons to find and talk to Serena.

There is a scene with Dan, Serena, and Cece. She is not very nice to him.

Nate and Serena kiss at the White Party to make Catherine and Dan jealous.
Dan sees and is furious, because he can't believe Serena hasn't changed. However, Dan himself has been screwing two other girls over and they come to spill their drinks on him. Now it's Serena's turn to be righteously angry.

-Chuck/Ed and Blair/Leighton filmed alot of scenes together at the house the day I was there. James/Lord Marcus is obviously going to make a play for Blair.
-There is a scene where Chuck "quizzes" James on how much he really does know about Blair.
-Somehow the heart on the sleeve pin winds up with Lord Marcus/James. I don't really know too many details about this part but he somehow gets it.

-Serena will go to the white party with Nate so he can see Catherine and her husband.

-Nate apparently jumps out of the house and Catherine throws his clothes after him.

-Dan winds up at the house in the Hamptons and CeCe shows "uncharacteristic" kindness to him.~Source: Jenna

Episode 2.02: Never Been Marcused
Airdate: September 8, 2008
Writer: Stephanie Savage ("Pilot," "The Wild Brunch," "Much I Do About Nothing"
Director: Unknown

Kid: D Feels Shame While Kissing S

Man in Suit: Surprise Return of N's Balls

Musicians: Heartbreak Distracts B

CB filming footage

Lord Marcus is Catherine's Son and they have some sort of discussion

In the scene we saw, Blair calls serena to tell her she is in love with Lord Marcus

Blair feels she is not good enough for Lord Marcus

Chuck and Lord Marcus become friends and make plans together. Blair becomes jealous of this.

Blair wants to meet Lord Marcus' family ~ source: Brittany (hiltonfan17)

Episode 2.03: The Dark Night
Airdate: September 15, 2008
Writer: John Stephens (The OC)

12 Year-Olds: DS versus the Gossip Girls

Model: Little J reveals her genius

Half-Clothed ****: C is...just for B

Clare: R plays The Mating Game

Clare: Take two

All the sides for those who can't download them

Episode 2.04: The Ex-Files
Airdate: September 22, 2008
Writer: Robby Hull (Veronica Mars)

Amanda: D Meets His Other Half

Jenns: S Likes Them Dumb

DS: Best Friends Or Worst Enemies?

S Keeps Them Drinks Coming

V To Poor N's Rescue!

Frightened Girls: B Flexes Those Bitch Muscles

For all you worrywarts, Chuck IS in episode 4. In fact, he supposedly filmed a scene with Blair today.

Vanessa goes into a restaurant where Blair, Marcus, and Catherine seem to already be gathered. When she leaves, she looks very upset and covers her face in her hands.

Episode 2.05: The Serena Also Rises
Airdate: September 29, 2008
Writer: Jessica Queller ("Handmaiden's Tale," "Blair Waldorf Must Pie!," "Roman Holiday")

Poppy sincerely coaxes S into a bitchfight with B

Chuck is Jailed

Chuck tries get Dan a Hooker

Rufus attempts to crash Fashion Week

Blair's Fashion Week Schemes Snair S&J

Old Writer Tries to Corrupt Dan, Uncover Chuck's Dark Secret

General Spoilers

According to the New York Observer: Rufus and Jenny will run into trouble when she must decide between school and design.

Jay McInerny (Lydia Hearst's uncle) will be playing Dan's mentor (is this Sebstian Harris or Noah Shapiro?)

According to IMDB Spoiler Board:

S and N have faked a relationship over the summer to cover for Nate's love affair.

Marcus is pretending to be an American boy so no one will date him for his title, but Chuck finds out that he is British aristocracy and soon Blair starts to like him.

Duchess Catherine knows about Nate's dad and has been helping Nate financially. After they break up, Nate and Vanessa get back together, but Catherine threatens to report Nate's father to the authorities if V stays. So V leaves N.

V has turned Rufus' art gallery into a combination coffee shop/art place.

Lily and Bart will not be at the Hamptons, as Kelly Rutherford asked for more time off.

According to People: Blair was introduced to Marcus by Ben. Chuck and Marcus will play a game of squash, in which C will endear himself to M and get his phone number. All part of a stalkerish plan to sabotage Blair's new love, of course.

'Gossip Girl' Stephanie Savage Speaks

According to Entertainment Weekly:

Leighton says that Blair still has feelings for Chuck, but "maybe" he messed up. There will be a lot of bickering and evil plans between them. At the White Party, Chuck and Blair will discuss "the love that cannot be."

According to Kristin:

Rufus and Lily will NOT be happening for the first part of the season.

Eric will be getting a love interest...or two.

Catherine will have a "surprising connection to another new character."

Blair and Nate will not be reconciling any time soon.

Chuck will be "occupying" Blair all season long.

Connor Paolo told cinemablend that he hopes for more Eric/Chuck time, and then Eric will get more "badass" next season.

Blake says, "Whatever happens at the Hamptons doesn't stay there."

According to Kristin:
Both Michelle Trachtenberg and a CW source confirmed that, there aren't any plans to bring her back in season two

From Kristin's video: "The writers have identified their Ross and Rachel for the whole series and guess what? It's not Serena and Dan! Word is they'll be on the outs for the next season, while the spotlight shifts to Blair and Chuck. They'll learn to play nice and retract their claws."

Any word on Gossip Girl next season?
Hope you are sitting down for this and have a paper bag to breathe into because I’m hearing the future is not looking good for Dan and Serena. Gaaahhh! I know, I know, come here and I’ll hold you. Sources tell me that in season two, Dan and Serena will be up and down and all around and everywhere except happy coupledom. The crazy-good news, though? Bluck or Chair or whatever you want to call them are so on. Apparently, the producers have noticed the crazy-good chemistry that lies within that naughty-by-nature duo, and there'll be much more of them ahead. I'm actually told they will be "the couple" moving forward. (Holler if you’re happy in the comments! I’ll meet you there.)

From Watch with Kristin:

April in San Francisco: I know I shouldn't even be watching it, but can you please give us some more Gossip Girl dish?
Good news: Serena and Dan are hooking up in episode two. Hurrah! Bad news: They so are not long for this world. (Wah-wah.) Meanwhile, Nate's dad continues to be a schmuck, and Nate continues to be the man of the family. And I'm also hearing that the boy Blair uses in a blatant attempt to make Chuck jealous is hot, and will do the trick!

According to SpoilerTV:

The Shoot Dates are-
Episode #204 - July 21-30, 2008 (in New York, NY).

There are casting calls for the following roles:

Catherine Mason
Mädchen Amick
Late 30s-40. Gorgeous model turned Upper East Side wife. A stunning woman who knows exactly how to use her sexuality to manipulate every situation. She does not let the often lonely life of an Upper East Side wife keep her from anything (and anyone) she wants. Guest Star;

Marcus Beaton
Patrick Heusinger
18-22. A handsome, British young man with a royal upbringing. Mysterious, smart, charming, and affable. A British accent. Guest Star;

Sebastian Harris
40s. Renowned author and literary lion. A voluble, commanding presence. Charming and sexy a la Hemingway or Norman Mailer. Guest Star;

FILMING PICTURES

For More Filming Pics

Last edited by afeverpitch; 07-27-2008 at 12:00 AM
Old 07-26-2008, 11:39 PM
Extreme Fan

tftnt Tati! I didnt think it'd ever get started. lol
icon:gothicyuna Elle
Old 07-26-2008, 11:40 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And I agree, Anita. I personally never saw that the show wanted us to see NB as perfectly happy together. Even if the complications of 1.10 - 1.13 were not about them specifically, it still stopped them from being happy and together at the same time. Forst Blair was too busy sexing Chuck up, then Nate was gone and B was worried about C telling, then Nate thought B didn't want him because she was being blackmailed, then she was vomiting and thinking she was pregnant but wanting to deny it.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:42 PM
Extreme Fan

I think that if the writers wanted more NB shippers they should have changed everything about them from the pilot. That epi pretty much made me not like NB because all it did was show us that Nate was in love with Serena and Blair was practically BEGGING for his attention. It just continued on that way for a long time also. While hes with Blair, hes going to Serenas room and holding her hand.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:45 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for the new thread bb

and IA, NB are written for fail. I don't we are supposed to ship them anymore than we were to ship Nathan/Peyton or Luke/Marissa
Old 07-26-2008, 11:45 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveelle25 (View Post)
I think that if the writers wanted more NB shippers they should have changed everything about them from the pilot. That epi pretty much made me not like NB because all it did was show us that Nate was in love with Serena and Blair was practically BEGGING for his attention. It just continued on that way for a long time also. While hes with Blair, hes going to Serenas room and holding her hand.
I love NB post 109, it was love love love after the flashbacks!
Old 07-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Bass (View Post)
Thanks for the new thread bb

and IA, NB are written for fail. I don't we are supposed to ship them anymore than we were to ship Nathan/Peyton or Luke/Marissa
ITA Yes they were happy at some point in theyre relationship, but at the point in their life that they are at, they just dont seem to be.
Old 07-26-2008, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Hey babies, I updated my Hamptons fanfic, by the way.

If You Think I Want You, Think Again: Chapter 6
Old 07-26-2008, 11:47 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT
It was getting so stuffy back there
Old 07-26-2008, 11:47 PM
Elite Fan

thanks bb!

most def it was stuffy so i know u want NB scenes in season 2!
Old 07-26-2008, 11:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Well NB is what I like and that's who i'm going to ship whether we're supposed to ship them or not. That's why people are different. That's why there are CB and NB fans. NS and DS fans. And even the odd pairings of DB and CS. The writers did try to massively destroy NB and it appears that the same will be happening this season as well with all of this pin spoiler nonsense and NB being so casual about one another. But I can't help what I like
Old 07-26-2008, 11:50 PM
Extreme Fan

yay Tati! I love that story! I didnt know you wrote it!!
Addicted Fan

if that is a veiled reference to my posts, i have gotten the hint.
this thread is dominated by mostly the same people and i would like to make comments without being attacked.

icon by lexi
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by hova4life (View Post)
Well NB is what I like and that's who i'm going to ship whether we're supposed to ship them or not. That's why people are different. That's why there are CB and NB fans. NS and DS fans. And even the odd pairings of DB and CS. The writers did try to massively destroy NB and it appears that the same will be happening this season as well with all of this pin spoiler nonsense and NB being so casual about one another. But I can't help what I like
exactly, NB are just love to me so i cant help but like them. I think it says alot that i can ship opposing couples rather than ppl who just ship out of convenience
Old 07-26-2008, 11:51 PM
Banned

Thanks for the thread Tati!

Unfortunately I don't think Josh wanted to establish NB as a strong relationship at this point so they were written in a way that kinda made you root for anyone but Nate for Blair, in the EARLIER episodes. However, we did see some flashbacks that alluded to them being happy at some point. Even though insecurites did creep up it showed us a time when NBS was just a bunch of happy campers, and again it made us understand why she decided to put herself out there with him in 10-13. I think she wanted to recapture what she had with him before, like she alluded to when he said he wanted to depend on her more. She said "we'll be better this time." I believe that she did get back with Nate partially because she wanted to, and because Chuck did mess up, so the second time around it was a confusion for Blair as to what to think. But I do know that Nate DID make her happy, unfortunately she could not truly express this because Chuck was blackmailing her. I think Blair needs a break from Nate because I don't think they can work when they have some many problems as a couple.

I do see how people can appreciate NB as a couple for these small moments. I ship LP, which wasn't as popular in season 1 as it is now. My ship was an underdog and I stuck to it and believed and it payed off for me and the fanbase.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread