Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-14-2015, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I did tear when they put the trophies. Honestly this show has never been good with its couples. A lot of couples started by cheating emotionally or physically. I think a reason I shipped Rachel/Jesse was that Jesse wasent around much to mess them up to much

Last edited by fox24; 03-14-2015 at 05:08 AM
Old 03-14-2015, 05:10 AM
Master Fan

Can't wait for the finale.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:24 AM
Elite Fan

I can't wait to see how Artie and Tina met. Long time coming.

icon
Old 03-14-2015, 06:37 AM
Dedicated Fan

Thank you for the new thread. I apologize for the bickering. Just when someone gets nasty and insulting, I feel the need to defend those they are being nasty and insulting towards. But I can't wait to see what we get!
Old 03-14-2015, 06:44 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Yeah I feel like people can accept St. Berry because it's Groff and Lea which is such a poor reason. I'm sorry there's a big difference between fictional characters and real life and I truly feel the only reason they did St. Berry ending is because of how close Lea and Groff are in real life. Which should not have been how it ended. Again poor writing choices and if St. Berry was always the endgame then they should have started it much much sooner than they did. It should have started at the beginning of S6.

I hope you guys don't think this is good writing though, as St. Berry fans you should want more than just being told they ended up together. Also it started through cheating, yeah what a great way to start relationships. Then again it's pretty much as common as saying hi on Glee at this point, everybody cheats. Another reason why this show has gone down the dumps. Cheating is NOT good, even though this show loves to claim it's so perfectly normal. It's not and that's one of the things that pisses me the most off about the show. They sugarcoat cheating, and they use it as a lame plot device to get rid of having people have a mature resolution, for once.

*sigh* Whatever, show sucks anyways. It's saving grace was Rachel choosing NYADA which is what I wanted her to do despite people claiming that she should choose broadway which would have been a rehash of her mistakes.

Last time I checked this wasn't a Glee appreciation thread so I can bring my opinion whether it's positive or negative and have every right to say what I want.

Oh and I'm still waiting on this supposed quote that St. Berry would be endgame if Finchel wasn't. Please amuse me and if it's not recent don't even bother because egging someone is not a sign of endgame. St. Berry was not painted as potential endgame in S1, it was the farthest thing from it. It was simply an obstacle to Finchel. That's all it ever has been.
We can accept St Berry because of what we got in season 1, 2, and an episode in season 3. It's just they have great chemistry. Whether it's stemmed from Lea and Jon's real life friendship or not. And that quote you're waiting for, you just have to search for it. I mentioned the quote before in the previous thread and you knew exactly what I was talking about because you said "Ryan said that back in season one so it doesn't really matter." Or something along those lines. You acknowledged that you knew the quote and that you had seen it. But now, you don't?

Negativity isn't really what people want. I can go into ONCE's thread and be negative and talk about the atrocious writing they have in there with their infinite plot holes, the same way you do here. But I'm not going to. This show is ending next week and people can ship who they want to ship. But they do not come in here to have someone tear them down and insult them for shipping that couple. You want to be nasty, go do it someplace else. Since Glee is ending, we're trying to make it a safe haven so no one feels attacked.
Old 03-14-2015, 06:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Can we please not talk about Ouat in here. I love that show in spite of its plot holes. Plus I love one of the couples there more than I like the Glee couples.

Back to Glee. I will say I am glad it's ending. I am glad the finale looks solid
Old 03-14-2015, 07:03 AM
Dedicated Fan

I am very curious though on how everyone decided to join the Glee club and what Rachel and Kurt's first meeting was like before New Directions.
Old 03-14-2015, 07:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think there was a book written back in 2009 that was a prequal to s1 it had how certain characters met. I feel guilty for not purchasing it
Old 03-14-2015, 07:08 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think there was a book written back in 2009 that was a prequal to s1 it had how certain characters met. I feel guilty for not purchasing it
Really? Oh, I wonder if they are going off what was in the book then.
Old 03-14-2015, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I think it will probably be condensed were definetly not going to see how Finn/Quinn nor how Rachel crush on Finn developedthe book that won't be shown

Here's the wiki link

http://glee.wikia.com/wiki/Glee:_The...ng_%28Novel%29

Last edited by fox24; 03-14-2015 at 07:15 AM
Old 03-14-2015, 07:26 AM
Administrator

Thanks for the link Maria.

I'll be interested to see how the finale plays out with how it depicts both the past and the future.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 03-14-2015, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Hero

The show always had a problem writing Couples like it was hard for me to take Puck seriously for awhile for he sang a song about every girl in Glee club lol. I accepted him with Quinn cause of their chemistry and he seemed to mature a bit.

I like Sam but he also has been serious about Quinn and Britney and now Rachel.

I actually know the little kid on one directions from the Disney channel show Jessie

Last edited by fox24; 03-14-2015 at 10:29 AM
Old 03-14-2015, 11:58 AM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by fox24 (View Post)
I think it will probably be condensed were definetly not going to see how Finn/Quinn nor how Rachel crush on Finn developedthe book that won't be shown

Here's the wiki link

Glee: The Beginning (Novel) - Glee Wiki
Thanks so much for the link, Maria!!
Old 03-14-2015, 12:05 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh lord, they made Sue so over the top this episode, trying to have their cake and eat it to.

Go figure they would finally do Hey Mickey after I have been wanting the Cheerios/Unholy Trinity to perform it since Season 1.

It was no surprise that Sam disappeared after Jesse entered the picture. Remember that girl that Santana was dating but who disappeared out of thin air before she came back to Lima for the end of Glee club? Yeah, neither do I.

So is Will suppose to take over the Glee club now?

That flashback was nice, those really drive home what I will miss about the show and that is really ending.
Old 03-14-2015, 12:22 PM
Elite Fan

^Sam isn't some random girl who appeared like twice and who's relationship with a regular took place almost entirely off screen. He's a series regular and deserves better than that.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Closed Thread   Post New Thread