Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2015, 08:43 PM
Master Fan

Glee Spoilers & Speculation Thread # 114

synopsis:
From Ryan Murphy, the creator of "Nip/Tuck" and "Popular," comes GLEE,
a one-hour musical comedy, that follows an optimistic high school teacher as he tries to transform the Glee Club
and inspire a group of ragtag performers to make it to the biggest competition of all: Nationals.

Will Schuester, a young optimistic teacher, has offered to take on the Herculean task of restoring McKinley's Glee Club to its former glory.
Everyone around him thinks he's nuts. He's out to prove them all wrong.

"2009/Dreams Come True":
Summary: THE MEMBERS OF NEW DIRECTIONS TAKE THEIR FINAL BOWS ON THE ALL-NEW SPECIAL TWO-HOUR SERIES FINALE OF “GLEE” FRIDAY, MARCH 20 ON FOX

Geraldo Rivera and Andrew Rannells (“Girls”) Guest-Star

GLEE goes back in time to find out why the original members of New Directions initially signed up for glee club. Then, GLEE flashes forward to see how the character’s lives have progressed five years down the road in the all-new, special two-hour “2009 / Dreams Come True” Series Finale episode of GLEE airing Friday, March 20 (8:00-10:00 PM ET /PT) on FOX. (GLE-609/613) (TV-14; D, L) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Cast: Lea Michele as Rachel Berry; Chris Colfer as Kurt Hummel; Darren Criss as Blaine Anderson; Chord Overstreet as Sam Evans; Jane Lynch as Sue; Matthew Morrison as Will; Dot-Marie Jones as Coach Beiste; Lauren Potter as Becky; Becca Tobin as Kitty Wilde; Laura Dreyfuss as Madison McCarthy; Billy Lewis Jr. as Mason McCarthy; Samantha Ware as Jane Hayward; Marshall Williams as Spencer Porter; Noah Guthrie as Roderick and Iqbal Theba as Principal Figgins

Guest Cast: Geraldo Rivera as himself; Jonathan Groff as Jesse St. James; Andrew Rannells as himself; Mark Salling as Puck Puckerman; Kevin McHale as Artie Abrams; Amber Riley as Mercedes Jones; Jenna Ushkowitz as Tina Cohen-Chang; Jayma Mays as Emma Pillsbury; Dianna Agron as Quinn Fabray; Naya Rivera as Santana Lopez; Heather Morris as Brittany S. Pierce; Jessalyn Gilsig as Terri Schuester; Melissa Benoist as Marley Rose; Jacob Artist as Jake Puckerman; Alex Newell as Unique and Blake Jenner as Ryder

Stills:

More stills

Promo:

Sneak peek:

Songs:

Popular - Kurt/Rachel
I’m His Child - Mercedes
I Kissed a Girl - Tina
Pony - Artie

Dreams Come True
Teach Your Children (Glee Cast Version)
Someday We’ll Be Together (Glee Cast Version)
Daydream Believer (Glee Cast Version)
The Winner Takes It All (Glee Cast Version)
This Time (Glee Cast Version)
I Lived (Glee Cast Version

General spoilers:

Twitters:

Cory Twitter
Lea Twitter
Amber Twitter
Kevin Twitter
Chris Twitter
Jenna Twitter
Dianna Twitter
Mark Twitter
Harry Twitter
Naya Twitter
Brad Twitter
Chord Twitter
Matt Twitter
Jane Twitter
DarrenTwitter
VanessaTwitter
MelissaTwitter
Kristin Chenoweth Twitter
Dante Di Loreto Twitter
Glee Forum Twitter
Official Glee Twitter
Amy | visit The 100 | Icon: Voldara

Last edited by brave princess; 03-13-2015 at 10:23 PM
Old 03-13-2015, 08:47 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks Amy!
a meaningful, sane existence
Old 03-13-2015, 08:48 PM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread! Im going to bring over what I said before, just to say my peace.

You know, I find it funny that up until the latest episode of Glee, Radames, you were very much Sam and Rachel and actually had good things to say about Glee. That Sam has been there for Rachel and you ship them and that you enjoy and watch their scenes.

Now that it didn't end your way, when you were so adamant about it, you are screwing the show.

Why are you watching the show over a couple? If you don't like Glee, then just stay away. We don't want your negativity.

And btw, you have said bye to this show and thread so many times already, but you keep wanting to respond back. If you are going to make such a dramatic exit, then exit. Why do you even care what anyone has to say anymore when you are so done with the show and it's simply a waste of your time?
Old 03-13-2015, 08:49 PM
Administrator

Thanks for the new thread. Let's not have the bickering that marked the end of the last thread show up on this thread please.

Hi Myra!

As we saw in this episode, I wouldn't call Rachel and Jesse "end game" at all. They had some nice scenes together, but that was it.

Personally, I'll always have mixed feelings about this show, because on the one hand, I got to see some incredibly talented people on my screen for the last six seasons, especially Lea Michele, and the show has had some incredible guest stars, like Idina Menzel. I thought the musical numbers were superb, and I grew to love the characters. On the other hand, the show was often ridiculously over the top, especially when it focused on Sue, and the show wasn't the same once the original cast graduated. Still though, I did enjoy this show, and I'm going to miss it.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Old 03-13-2015, 08:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

Hi Jerry!

Quote:
As we saw in this episode, I wouldn't call Rachel and Jesse "end game" at all. They had some nice scenes together, but that was it.
The pics and spoilers we've gotten point to that though. They clearly get engaged and even though it's not yet confirmed who Rachel is carrying the baby for, she is pregnant in the finale.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:52 PM
Master Fan

Okay no I've always said the writing on this show has sucked. I was hoping that Glee would not do the thing it always does but it did anyway. It will always throw away plots at their own convenience. Pretend like they never happen. That is the sign of a very piss poor writer.

You honestly think the writing for this show is good or that St Berry writing is good. Do you honestly think the writers care about this couple? Please if they did he would have been their much earlier than the episode before the series finale and they would have actually properly developed this relationship.

That's not what happened, again a sign of a bad writer. I think you're the only people that actually are accepting the fact that everything happens off screen, what a joke. You think that's good writing? Being told instead of shown?

Also why the heck do you have a new spoiler thread for a show that's going to end next week? Like what's the point? You should have just left it alone. I get that forum rules states it can only have 300 posts per thread but this show is ending.
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penny Lane (View Post)
Hi Jerry!

The pics and spoilers we've gotten point to that though. They clearly get engaged and even though it's not yet confirmed who Rachel is carrying the baby for, she is pregnant in the finale.
Ah, okay. I was just going by what I saw in this episode. Thanks.

There are those who look at things the way they are and ask why - I dream of things that never were and ask why not. - Robert F. Kennedy
Absolute Fan

I'm sorry about the bickering. I didn't see the last post about not bringing it in the new thread.

I can delete it if you'd like.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:54 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Okay no I've always said the writing on this show has sucked. I was hoping that Glee would not do the thing it always does but it did anyway. It will always throw away plots at their own convenience. Pretend like they never happen. That is the sign of a very piss poor writer.

You honestly think the writing for this show is good or that St Berry writing is good. Do you honestly think the writers care about this couple? Please if they did he would have been their much earlier than the episode before the series finale and they would have actually properly developed this relationship.

That's not what happened, again a sign of a bad writer. I think you're the only couple that actually likes the fact that everything happens off screen, what a joke.
Ryan Murphy has always said that if Finchel wasn't endgame, then St. Berry was going to be. It's not my fault that is exactly what is happening since the beginning.

But I'm done bickering and arguing with you. I am not going to defend myself and feed into you.

I have loved Glee since the beginning, and yes, I've been on and off with it, but I love it's essence. It seems like Rachel is happy and it's ending on a good note. So this is my last post regarding to you Radames.

Have fun arguing with yourself.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:55 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
I feel very confident in saying that yes, Jesse/Rachel will end the show as a married couple and I'm pretty sure that she's carrying their child, not Klaine's. We'll know for sure next week!
Old 03-13-2015, 08:56 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxicgurl169 (View Post)
Ryan Murphy has always said that if Finchel wasn't endgame, then St. Berry was going to be. It's not my fault that is exactly what is happening since the beginning.
LMAO when did he say that? Give me this quote please because I've never seen it? Also don't tell me this quote if it's from 2009 means anything to now. Please, because in S1 I highly doubt that was the case especially since he egged her. Oh yeah real sign of endgame right there.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:57 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by brave princess (View Post)
I feel very confident in saying that yes, Jesse/Rachel will end the show as a married couple and I'm pretty sure that she's carrying their child, not Klaine's. We'll know for sure next week!
I know! I'm so excited!! And regardless if the baby is hers and Jesses or not, I'm just happy that she's happy. I am so excited, and I know I'm going to cry,
Old 03-13-2015, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm really just happy that Rachel chose her education over everything. Jesse offered her Broadway but she made her own decision at the end. Even though Glee isn't doing as well as it was in the beginning, the message it's been trying to portray has always been a positive one.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:58 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radames (View Post)
Also why the heck do you have a new spoiler thread for a show that's going to end next week? Like what's the point? You should have just left it alone. I get that forum rules states it can only have 300 posts per thread but this show is ending.
Why do you CARE? You don't have to post in here if you think it's pointless. The series finale was shown at Paleyfest so I'm sure there will be plenty of spoiler talk over the next week while we wait for the final episode.
Old 03-13-2015, 08:59 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I'm really just happy that Rachel chose her education over everything. Jesse offered her Broadway but she made her own decision at the end. Even though Glee isn't doing as well as it was in the beginning, the message it's been trying to portray has always been a positive one.