Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-05-2005, 08:04 PM
Obsessed Fan

Audirox Beautiful banner!

ETA:
cubbieBear LOVE your sig line. LOL I'm from Chicago and a Cub fan. Your comment is so true!

Last edited by moonchild0303; 02-05-2005 at 08:10 PM
Old 02-05-2005, 09:01 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonchild0303

cubbieBear LOVE your sig line. LOL I'm from Chicago and a Cub fan. Your comment is so true!
moonchild0303, Thanks. It's nice to see another Cubs' fan on the boards. Go Cubs!!
Old 02-05-2005, 09:10 PM
Addicted Fan

I'm from Chicago but I'm a White Sox fan!

https://twitter.com/#!/AESutton09
http://missamanda09.tumblr.com/
Old 02-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee****
I'm from Chicago but I'm a White Sox fan!
Since you're a fellow GG fan, I won't hold that against you.
Old 02-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Master Fan

ooh. i'm from san francisco, and the white sox have acquired aj pierzynski as their new catcher.. i love aj!!
btw.. i watched the clip for the last scene between emly and lorelai.. oh my goodness.. i'm so excited to tuesday!! whoo hoo!!!
Old 02-05-2005, 09:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by germ881
I'm probably in the minority but I think Luke wants a break not because of trust issues/Lorelai lied to him, but more because of him not feeling he can ever be a part of the Gilmore family/Emily and Richard will never approve of him.

He already had Emily pretty much disrespecting him in his face with the remarks and looks she gives him. To find out that she went to Chris and told him that even though LL are together he should break them up and try to win Lorelai back would make him feel terrible.

With RL, their scenes are great. I knew I loved them for a reason. Can't wait to see what happens with them after this episode. I hope Matt is signed on if there are more seasons.
I agree!! I think Luke needs a break cause he is afraid he wll never be enough for Lorelai. He does not want to come between her and her family.

My goodness guys I was at work all day and there is a new thread .. I am too tried to read the rest of the other one tonight..
Old 02-05-2005, 09:32 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mild toxicity
I happen to watch both GG and the OC Aint no shame! Im sure there are a lot more guys out there that wont come forward. Oh well, i like it and i dont care who knows it
You are much cooler than any of my male friends, then! I wish I knew more guys who (admit) to watching shows like this. I'm sure some of them do and just won't admit it, lol.
Old 02-05-2005, 09:33 PM
Addicted Fan

Sorta off topic but on this whole guys watching GG thing. One of the Guys my mom works with he is twenty like me and watches GG. He watches it because it is a smart and funny show. I also got my dad hooked he started watching it with me on ABC family and I catch him watching it on his own sometimes now

On topic: I really hope that we get the episode 5.16 title soon. I believe that it will tell us more about the episode
icon credit to Cristolfe
Old 02-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by charminggirl32
I also got my dad hooked he started watching it with me on ABC family and I catch him watching it on his own sometimes now

On topic: I really hope that we get the episode 5.16 title soon. I believe that it will tell us more about the episode
I want to get my mom hooked on it, lol. She usually steals ALL the shows that I watch, but not this one yet. I started watching 7th Heaven in middle school for a year or two, just because everyone did, and she still watches that one! I think she'd like GG, but she hasn't really ever watched it, except with me a few times. Not enough to hook her!

I think the title of 5.16 has to give us more info, too! The fact that the sides were so short and the title has been missing has to be something, right? Maybe I'm just optimistic! Because when I'm on here reading spoilers I think the break is going to be good tv and all, but when I've watched the show the past two weeks, I find myself thinking "the break is going to be harder to watch than I imagine when I read about it" as I'm sitting there watching Luke and Lorelai all happy.
Old 02-05-2005, 09:52 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABitStormy
I want to get my mom hooked on it, lol. She usually steals ALL the shows that I watch, but not this one yet. I started watching 7th Heaven in middle school for a year or two, just because everyone did, and she still watches that one! I think she'd like GG, but she hasn't really ever watched it, except with me a few times. Not enough to hook her!

I think the title of 5.16 has to give us more info, too! The fact that the sides were so short and the title has been missing has to be something, right? Maybe I'm just optimistic! Because when I'm on here reading spoilers I think the break is going to be good tv and all, but when I've watched the show the past two weeks, I find myself thinking "the break is going to be harder to watch than I imagine when I read about it" as I'm sitting there watching Luke and Lorelai all happy.

My mom and I both love the show, we used to watch it together but now I moved away to college and I have converted my roommates to watching it and they all love it now , but I miss watching it with my momofina ( silly mom nickname sorry).

Old 02-05-2005, 10:08 PM
Addicted Fan

My mom keeps saying that she is going to watch the dvd's with me but she never has. I keep telling her that this show is so good, she just does not get it. I did however also convert my Aunt and cousin during the third season.
icon credit to Cristolfe
Old 02-05-2005, 10:11 PM
Addicted Fan

my mom made me watch every ep of the season two dvd with her over christmas break.

Old 02-05-2005, 11:07 PM
Master Fan

KnoxNews

TUESDAY

"Gilmore Girls" (8 p.m. WB). Grandma and Grandpa renew their vows. The perfect wedding gift for a couple who has everything already: Ben Gay and denture cream.

Star Telegraph

Milestones

The reunited Richard and Emily (Edward Herrmann and Kelly Bishop) renew their wedding vows on a rambunctious Gilmore Girls, marking the 100th episode -- or the 100,000th fast-spoken, self-consciously witty line (7 p.m. Tuesday, KDAF/Channel 33). ...

Twitter: nlm78

Last edited by Nadine; 02-06-2005 at 03:31 AM
Old 02-05-2005, 11:09 PM
Extreme Fan

My husband has watched a couple of episodes with me. He says it's too "fake" for him. I have been so excited about all the 100th episode clips and trying to tell him about it, but he says I need to get a "real" hobby. Like playing Playstation is a real hobby. What a dork .
Anyways, I just want to say a huge THANKS to Gen for the clips and for everyone else who is re-uploading them. Even though I have watched all of the clips, I am still super excited to see the actual airing on Tuesday.
I really like the way the Logan/Rory scene played out. I am glad she was not too desperate acting. She just said what she was thinking. Go Rory! And Logan's response, what a great guy. He is being honest with her which is more than I can say for most guys !
I must admit, when I first read the spoiler that Rory was getting a new love interest, I was bummed because I liked Rory with Jess. And the picture I saw of Matt was really not that good. I thought he wasn't that cute. I am glad I was totally wrong. Every episode I see he gets hotter! I hope they get together and stay together for a while.

Luke/Lorelai & Logan/Rory
Lucas/Peyton & Nathan/Haley
Best Couple Ever ~ Pacey & Joey
Old 02-05-2005, 11:32 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coffee****
my mom made me watch every ep of the season two dvd with her over christmas break.

My mom made me turn off the season two dvd's over christmas break.

It's really hard not to watch the clips. I'm going crazy.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread