Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-16-2006, 09:21 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
I refuse to talk about my person life on this or any thread, this is not about me it's about Rory's actions, Like mother like daughter.

Would Luke ever put Lorelai in that position? (out side certain fanfic's)
Logan didn't put Rory in any position. Rory led him to the coat room, or wherever they were, Rory kissed him first, it was all Rory. I doubt Luke would initiate something like that but Lorelai definitely would and she would like it.
without alcohol.
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lancer1993 (View Post)
I refuse to talk about my person life on this or any thread, this is not about me it's about Rory's actions, Like mother like daughter.

Would Luke ever put Lorelai in that position? (out side certain fanfic's)
Dude, COME ON! You think Lorelai, LORELAI would object to Luke "putting her in that position"?

It's not discussing our personal lives on the thread, we ARE discussing Rory. We're just pointing out that it isn't some horrible and unusual thing that R/L did. It happens ALL the time IRL.
Extreme Fan

So, the JJs wouldn't have loved it if it had been L/L getting it on in the coat room in WBB?
Old 12-16-2006, 09:25 PM
Loyal Fan

Actually, now that I think about it, Craig...didn't Lorelai try to "start something" in the back of the limo on the way home from NYC?
Old 12-16-2006, 09:27 PM
Extreme Fan

Hi Craig - I figured with you and Nadine here - the Land of Oz was having a XXXX party.

Topic:??? I agree with whatever Bella last said about Dopey
Old 12-16-2006, 09:31 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeccajill (View Post)
So, the JJs wouldn't have loved it if it had been L/L getting it on in the coat room in WBB?
It would have been inappropriate. I don't think Luke would have let it happen, but if Lorelai started it, I doubt he'd really stop it, i mean, he is a man, and she is Lorelai Gilmore. Any sexual activity that close to E/R, where they could just walk in, is just wrong, imo. But would I have loved it? Sure I would have. but we have the Limo/waking up on the wrong end of the bed thing for our crazy LL sex story.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Nah no XXXXs for me today after last night - I'm only in here because I'm trying to avoid the cricket since Australia are playing like a bunch of idiots right now. Hmm.

I can't even remember wtf we were talking about in here so I'm getting out while I have the chance

Twitter: nlm78
Old 12-16-2006, 09:36 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGMinn (View Post)
I think that's a risky conjecture. I don't think Luke was "being nice to Rory just to get into Lorelai's pants", BUT, Luke is not a people person. He doesn't go out of his way to interact with people just for the hell of it. I don't think it's a negative thing to admit that Luke was more attentive to Rory, because of his interest in Lorelai. It's just the way it is.
The way it is? Um, do you somehow know that better than any other viewer?

Could be that he cared about Rory because she was in the diner daily, and because of who she is and who he is. Even if he isn't a people person.

His nephew also had an instant connection with Rory - in his case, followed by a relationship.

To take just one of many examples - Luke baked that cake for Rory's 16th birthday thinking Lorelai wouldn't know about it - he was genuinely surprised in DUAV that Rory had told Lorelai.

Luke does nice things for many people in his own quiet way. Witness Kirk. And if he didn't interact with people - then why did they all turn up for Uncle Louie's wake? It certainly wasn't for Louie's.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:37 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rebeccajill (View Post)
Well that's a different story but again I doubt Luke would do that, even if he was not pissed at Lorelai at that time.

The avi (which I'll probably change very soon) has the HBO bits covered and probably shows less then they do at the beach.

As for the limo, we may never know how far they went, maybe round 2 was when they got home.

ETA - Nadine, what's the score, I've been watching the motor sport on 10, I thought it was all but over, *switches channels
Old 12-16-2006, 09:38 PM
New Fan

OT but does the new ta after richard goes to the hospital have any sides?
Old 12-16-2006, 09:42 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mileinashoe (View Post)
Welcome.

We haven't had access to sides for months - DR put a block on them, they're super-security official-actors-only password-protected.

Lorelai, about her dog: He's totally fine having his personal freedoms slowly stripped away,
as long as he's completely unaware that it's happening - just like a true American.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:

Actually, that's the most ON topic question in the last few hours! haha.

As for the answer, I'm sorry, I have no idea.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:43 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
We can't access them.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:44 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
It would have been inappropriate. I don't think Luke would have let it happen, but if Lorelai started it, I doubt he'd really stop it, i mean, he is a man, and she is Lorelai Gilmore. Any sexual activity that close to E/R, where they could just walk in, is just wrong, imo. But would I have loved it? Sure I would have. but we have the Limo/waking up on the wrong end of the bed thing for our crazy LL sex story.
We'll call it even then. I just don't see Luke being that saintly about that.

So we have the crazy making out in the coat room for Rory and Logan.
Old 12-16-2006, 09:46 PM
Master Fan

OT: England are 1 for 99 at lunch. They need 458 to win.

Quote:
As people have said above yes there's sides for the TA but we don't have access for them, but going by the casting notice he's a replacement for Richard at Yale.

Twitter: nlm78
Closed Thread   Post New Thread