Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-29-2007, 02:20 PM
Master Fan

Mmm. Spanish Luke. Luke with the ducks. The very nice multiple Luke rants. The very sweet LL moment at the end.

I love this episode.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:21 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by nst (View Post)
in the bedroom scene he looked like a drug lord

I like him all ways short long - the man is just a freaking god

those lips
SP was wearing a wig in the beginning of season 6. They did it for continuity because he cut his hair short for "Her Best Move."

I perfer his hair longer. As much as I hate to admit it, his hair is thinning and he needs it longer to cover the "thinning areas."
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaso (View Post)
Who is Krysten Ritter?
She played Lucy this season. Here's the interview where she said that she'll be back on GG.
Ultimate Fan

She gave an interview on Tv addict

Quote:
Jenny: What was your favorite episode of Gilmore Girls that you were in and why?

Krysten: My favorite episode was the one with the Indian restaurant where the truth came out about Marty and Rory’s friendship. I certainly had my work cut out for me in that scene; with pages and pages of dialogue. It was fun for me because it was such a dynamic scene and I had so much to do…

Jenny: Any word on you being back on Gilmore Girls or Veronica Mars and if so, any idea when?

Krysten: Gilmore Girls, yes. Veronica Mars, nothing in the books, but I guess you never know!
Old 03-29-2007, 02:24 PM
Addicted Fan

Thanks, Katie. I had that thought later. Really I should have thought of that before. I blame sleep depravation. lol.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:24 PM
Obsessed Fan

Thanks for the answers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots
Mmm. Spanish Luke. Luke with the ducks. The very nice multiple Luke rants. The very sweet LL moment at the end.

I love this episode.
I want to hear him speak Spanish again! So sexy.

KB
Old 03-29-2007, 02:27 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots15 (View Post)

I love this episode.
That moment drove me nuts 'cause she was clearly so close to say "I love you." but nooooo, we had to wait for the moment from hell to hear it.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:28 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary55 (View Post)
SP was wearing a wig in the beginning of season 6. They did it for continuity because he cut his hair short for "Her Best Move."

I perfer his hair longer. As much as I hate to admit it, his hair is thinning and he needs it longer to cover the "thinning areas."
I actually think thinning hair looks better shorter. Longer hair just makes it look like the guy's trying too hard, and he's not fooling anyone. SP's hair looks better in the screencaps for Her Best Move than I've ever seen it.

BTW, massimin posted this at TWoP:

Quote:
And on the subject of the song Lorelai sings. I know a minuscule tidbit about the scene. I have been told that the scene is not cheesy and that we will be very pleased. And that the seeming cheesiness of the song does NOT reflect the scene at all. But the person who imparted this info is someone I trust so it makes me very happy.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:29 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by withbatedbreath (View Post)
That moment drove me nuts 'cause she was clearly so close to say "I love you." but nooooo, we had to wait for the moment from hell to hear it.
Ha, I actually liked that moment at the time because it was completely ASP to be brilliantly evil. I haven't seen this episode in awhile though, so I'm sure it'll make me sad. And ASP will have gone from brilliantly evil to just plain ole evil.

I could do without Shira Huntzberger though. Meh. Brings back Dawson's Creek memories.
Old 03-29-2007, 02:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:

I love this episode.
That was the first scene were I thought an I love would come out of Lorelai's mouth. I was sitting on the edge of the couch and then: What did you put in the lamb chops But those shoulders made up for it
Old 03-29-2007, 02:36 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Ha, I actually liked that moment at the time because it was completely ASP to be brilliantly evil. I haven't seen this episode in awhile though, so I'm sure it'll make me sad. And ASP will have gone from brilliantly evil to just plain ole evil.

I could do without Shira Huntzberger though. Meh. Brings back Dawson's Creek memories.
That's all very true. Had she not turned out to be actually evil in life, I would probably have continued to appreciate the 'almost-ness' of that scene.

Thanks for that tidbit about the singing CineFille. I like being pleased with scenes, it's just been so long...
Old 03-29-2007, 02:41 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks CineFille for bringing that over and thanks massimin at TWoP

I hope it's good.

...but I like cheese LOL
Old 03-29-2007, 02:46 PM
New Fan

Slowly I start to feel like Lorelai at the beginning of season 5 in "A Messenger,Nothing more" ...
... still no GG-spoilers,huh??...
Just don´t call me the blur *lol*
Old 03-29-2007, 02:47 PM
Passionate Fan

thank you.

Avi by PollyGreen

LJ
Old 03-29-2007, 02:50 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cappuccino (View Post)
From spoilerfix

Wow Boyfriend again

oh, I like her, bringing a little crazyness to the Show^^...I think, too, that it will be the graduation episode.

It`s a pity that Marty won`t be at Rorys graduation ...or more correct: I absolutely don`t think that he will be there...too sad, I like "naked guy"

oh and thx CineFille for bringing the "not-cheesyness-info"
Closed Thread   Post New Thread