Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2007, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by clmorrow (View Post)
Why should the Chris/Luke fight prevent L/L from getting together sooner? Luke didn't start the fight - Chris is the one who started it and had really should have told her about it - maybe that's why he was so concerned about whether she was talking or seeing Luke - ha. Afraid Luke would spill the beans about the fight. Doubtful, I know....but his high horse about having a right to know whether she talks to him really bugged me - especially since he likely has kept his mouth shut about the fight.
I was just thinking it should be out in the open and not another potential road block, if Luke says something now when they are just friends than later when they are more.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:11 PM
Extreme Fan

Oh nooo now I'm thinking about my LL wedding episode again. Ah it's so beautiful! Can you imagine those "looks" at the ALTAR? Amazing.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:22 PM
Addicted Fan

Now I'm kind of wishing I would have gone to see the movie , but really, there's no way I was gonna wait for a bus or train tonight in the cold. I can't wait to see it tomorrow.
Old 02-02-2007, 08:29 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Ashley (View Post)
Oh nooo now I'm thinking about my LL wedding episode again. Ah it's so beautiful! Can you imagine those "looks" at the ALTAR? Amazing.
Those looks would be beyond amazing Ahhhhh... I could just melt trying to imagine it!!! I really really really want an LL wedding!!!!!!!
and happiness and fate.

icon by Nikole
Old 02-02-2007, 08:44 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by juststandingstill (View Post)
Those looks would be beyond amazing Ahhhhh... I could just melt trying to imagine it!!! I really really really want an LL wedding!!!!!!!
Who could argue?!?!?!?!
Avi- Dirty twin---- I wishh!!! I really want them to have a familyy!
Old 02-02-2007, 08:49 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Ashley (View Post)
That's it. We need an LL wedding! I want to see Richard hand her off to Luke, and LL say 'I do', and Rory and April there, and Emily getting all teared up, and LL rubbing cake in eachother's faces, and have their first dance as husband and wife and now i'm just making myself depressed thinking about all the things we'll never see. But that's what FanFic is for, right?
Old 02-02-2007, 08:55 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
That's it. We need an LL wedding! I want to see Richard hand her off to Luke, and LL say 'I do', and Rory and April there, and Emily getting all teared up, and LL rubbing cake in eachother's faces, and have their first dance as husband and wife and now i'm just making myself depressed thinking about all the things we'll never see. But that's what FanFic is for, right?
No no no fanfic NEVER does it for me. You can't see those looks in fanfics!

And thank you for the Richard part...I'd forgotten about that!

Can we petition AB NOW PLEASE?
Old 02-02-2007, 08:59 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiegg108 (View Post)
AHHHH I NEED THEIR WEDDINGGGG!!!!!

and Fanfic does it ok... but not half as good as actually seeing it would!
Old 02-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

now i am depressed cause i fear we'll never see it.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:13 PM
Master Fan

Oh, can I pull out my wedding spec again? It's been a very long time since I've said it. Let's see if I can recall everything.

Luke and Lorelai get married in the town square. Richard walks Lorelai down the aisle and gives her away to Luke. Emily is in the audience, a subtle smile on her face. The whole town is there. It's dusk. Luke and Lorelai have their first dance under the stars. I believe Lorelai is in a strapless dress with her hair up and Luke is in a tux. Oh and Rory is the maid of honor, Jess is the best man.

I'm a little rusty, but I think that's the gist.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mots15 (View Post)
Oh, can I pull out my wedding spec again? It's been a very long time since I've said it. Let's see if I can recall everything.

Luke and Lorelai get married in the town square. Richard walks Lorelai down the aisle and gives her away to Luke. Emily is in the audience, a subtle smile on her face. The whole town is there. It's dusk. Luke and Lorelai have their first dance under the stars. I believe Lorelai is in a strapless dress with her hair up and Luke is in a tux. Oh and Rory is the maid of honor, Jess is the best man.

I'm a little rusty, but I think that's the gist.

Too bad now Jess is never going to come back!
Old 02-02-2007, 09:20 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by genki (View Post)
now i am depressed cause i fear we'll never see it.
Oh no, dont think like this...
Its putting a damper on my day.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:22 PM
Absolute Fan

I NEED A L/L WEDDING!!!

And I dunno what MA and the podcast were smoking...because this week's episode was VERY classic GG. I could list at least ten episodes that were worse than it. I think the guy who wrote it did a pretty good job...yeah, the dialogue was slower and there weren't many pop references to feed us with, but I never really watched GG for the pop references in the first place. While they are fun and intruiging, I don't NEED them to entertain me for 44 minutes. I watch GG primarily for the characters and for the characters' humanity. And this episode, IMO, nailed it from a character standpoint in many departments. As stupid as the vasectomy (lack of ) was, Jackson was presented as a clueless guy who didn't think that NOT telling Sookie would be bad. It worked comedically. I was shocked. The Jackson/Lorelai conversation somehow made it less angsty than I had predicted, since I had predicted that the 'secret-keeping' would be hammered into our heads as Sookie would get angsty and Jackson would be an incredibly deranged male acting like Luke's jerk male in 6.12

Plus, Paris cracked me up, Richard was in at least THREE scenes, and Lorelai had a beautifully angsty scene with Christopher. I' sorry. I think the episode hit the right spots at least 85-90% of the time.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Nancy Drew

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickeyJr3000 (View Post)
I NEED A L/L WEDDING!!!

And I dunno what MA and the podcast were smoking...because this week's episode was VERY classic GG. I could list at least ten episodes that were worse than it. I think the guy who wrote it did a pretty good job...yeah, the dialogue was slower and there weren't many pop references to feed us with, but I never really watched GG for the pop references in the first place. While they are fun and intruiging, I don't NEED them to entertain me for 44 minutes. I watch GG primarily for the characters and for the characters' humanity. And this episode, IMO, nailed it from a character standpoint in many departments. As stupid as the vasectomy (lack of ) was, Jackson was presented as a clueless guy who didn't think that NOT telling Sookie would be bad. It worked comedically. I was shocked. The Jackson/Lorelai conversation somehow made it less angsty than I had predicted, since I had predicted that the 'secret-keeping' would be hammered into our heads as Sookie would get angsty and Jackson would be an incredibly deranged male acting like Luke's jerk male in 6.12

Plus, Paris cracked me up, Richard was in at least THREE scenes, and Lorelai had a beautifully angsty scene with Christopher. I' sorry. I think the episode hit the right spots at least 85-90% of the time.
MA is on crack and well DM needs to go...he's a chris lover. That's all I got to say.

As for an LL wedding to be honest, so long as they are together and happy I would be too. But, there is this mushy lil kid in me that wants the happy ending. I just I just want to see them together again.
Old 02-02-2007, 09:28 PM
Loyal Fan

i think i liked it a lot because there was so much happy L/C stuff.. thank god... they were fighting!!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread